The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A warm welcome  (Read 383 times)

Tobias

A warm welcome
« on: April 29, 2011, 10:05:23 pm »
Celador enters the the mahogany suite and notices that Andrew has re organized the room to his specifications. He grins a bit and leans his staff next to the door, then removes his backpack and hangs it on the hook on the door. As he turns he notices some food has been left on the dresser. Celador walks over and examines the food. A pie, some wine (xeenite of course!), some rolled bread, honey smoked fish and a large roast. He lets out a hearty laugh and says

"They really know how to make a man feel welcomed.. Either that or someone is wanting some more of my special cigars. . "

Celador grabs the the wine and takes sample of each dish, savoring each flavor. He walks over to his bed lying down with the bottle in his hand. Celador pops the the cork of wine with his teeth and spits the top across the room and says a quick prayer to Xeen before indulging himself smiling after every drink..

"Celador my good man.. you really know how to live." he says chuckling to his self. "And I'll drink to that!" he mutters as he takes another gulp of wine.

The following users thanked this post: cbnicholson, Anamnesis, RollinsCat

anything