The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Friends - small and large - of Grannoch  (Read 553 times)

Xiaobeibi

Friends - small and large - of Grannoch
« on: June 07, 2008, 05:01:41 am »
Arkanon wishes it to be known that he is seeking friends of Grannoch, the mother of giants, and that he offers her teachings to all.

*written in beautiful flowing script quite unlike what one should expect from a a halfgiant's hands*

lonnarin

Re: Friends - small and large - of Grannoch
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 04:33:36 am »
Kor serve Grand the orc god.  He neither like nor dislike Grannoch really.  Grannoch not like nor dislike Grand.  But we BOTH hate the Vorax and the He Who Not Be Named Dwarfgods.  Sulterio bad too.  And Kor hate stupid Hempstead who throw stones at us.  Kor like giants.  Kor buy bloody club from Koppig giant.  You want meet gobbo friends too?  Me am exile orc from both human lands and orc lands, so it get lonely.  Hard meet people not want to chop off me head.

-Kor Gromak

-------

*another note posted below by a wee goblin*

Grovel is friend to giants, yes?  Me know big Cam Cutter and travel with him alot, me brother know others like Volga.  Grannoch is a nature god of all elements, and not of the city.  This is good, Grovel get along just find me think.  Am of the oak and channel nature's power too.

-Grovel Foaming Wolf

----------------

*and yet suprisingly, the most illegible but enthusiatic response comes from a human in cammo pants*

EYI LICK GLOMMOK.  PURNILLR + GLOMMOK GUD.

WEE WHOOP STUF!

-ERL

//drop me a tell when Earl, Grovel or Kor are on, as well as Gloom.  Love your character and always happy to help ;)

Stug3

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 06:37:22 am »
* a big dirty handprint covers most of the sheet *

// This is Volga's response/signature.

Kirbiana

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 06:51:06 am »
*A tall newcomer to Mistone sees the notice and stops abruptly.*  Another cleric of Grannoch?  I must seek him out ...  I still have so much to learn.

//Ryssdal is brand-new and would be delighted to meet Arkanon.  Just PM if you see me on as any of my cleric girls.

zenvidar

• Druids
    • Followers of Katia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 10:28:09 pm »
Vanther hasn't seen Arke in forever. He is missed.

major6

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 09:45:37 pm »
**posted by a scribe in reply to those posted**

Arke would like to get all those who are friends of Grannoch together so he could speak with them.  He wishes to gain support to perhaps build a temple to the Mother and needs those with hearty backs and heavy purses.  If you are interested, please show up at the Crossroads at the appointed time

//check out the calender hope you all can make it.

Kirbiana

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 03:51:26 am »
//I may have a RL conflict depending on a friend's travel schedule, but I will try to make it with Ryssdal if I possibly can.  If not, please let me know what I can do to help..

major6

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 08:02:18 am »
//the event coming up tommorrow will be come when you can.  There will be no big speech or such, Arke will talk to each individually so figure on 1/2 to 1 hour top per individual depending on how many come.

major6

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 09:43:01 am »
//I will be around Stormcrest crossroads most of the day for those who wish to learn what it is that ARke is looking for, please contact me or just come to crossroads to talk.  Hope this works out!

Arkenon/Marty