The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Results of the Angels Guild famine food drive  (Read 447 times)

Serissa

Results of the Angels Guild famine food drive
« on: September 07, 2011, 11:51:41 am »
Food donated for famine relief was rewarded by 475,609 trues worth of credit with the Angels Guild.

During the Angels Guild's recent food drive, adventurers donated 475,609 trues worth  of food at our credit values.  Starving families in the Rohdem Alliance  and the Boyer Kingdom received a total of 232 boxes through the Angels Guild offer:
59 boxes of grain,
44 boxes of preserved meat and/or fish,
42 boxes of mixed foodstuffs,
31 boxes of honey and other sweeteners,
23 boxes of fruit,
16 boxes of salt for food preservation,
13 boxes of nuts,
3 boxes of spices,
1 box of eggs.

The following users thanked this post: blonde, Dorax Windsmith, Jilseponie Wyndon, cbnicholson, Riven, RollinsCat, Aphel

Guardian 452

Re: Results of the Angels Guild famine food drive
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 01:12:28 pm »
*Dot stops by the store and reads the note*

*she walks up to the counter*

Now I know I aint seen eye to eye with ya Angels in the past. But ya done the right with this here food drive. Growin up with an empty belly aint no life.... *she turns and heads for the door* Thust me.

Serissa

Re: Results of the Angels Guild famine food drive
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 01:12:34 pm »
The Angels Guild sponsored two famine relief drives resulting in more than 2 million trues worth of food shipped to starving families.  Senders were rewarded with a like amount of credit at the guild.

During the Angels Guild's two recent food drives, adventurers donated 2,010,609 trues worth  of food at our credit values.  Starving families in  the Rohdem Alliance  and the Boyer Kingdom received a total of 1,032 full crates of food through the Angels Guild offer. including:
106 boxes of grain,
56 boxes of preserved meat and/or fish,
42 boxes of mixed foodstuffs,
92 boxes of honey and other sweeteners,
45 boxes of fruit,
16 boxes of salt for food preservation,
15 boxes of nuts,
7 boxes of herbs/spices,
1 box of eggs,
1 box of mushrooms,
and
651 crates of food shipped before the harried lading clerk could examine the contents.