The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For the People of Roldem  (Read 297 times)

Gulnyr

RE: For the People of Roldem
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 04:10:06 pm »
[big][yellow]A Final Plea[/yellow][/big]  The Collection of Donations for the Survivors of the Occupation of the Kingdom of Roldem will continue for only a Few More Days.  As can be seen from the List posted, every Category shows an Unfortunate Lack.    Is it Too Much to ask that Those of Us who live in Comfort on Mistone and Dregar give of Our Bounty?  Is it Too Much to offer a simple Pair of Boots, or a Bottle of Milk, or a Handful of Coins?  The Survivors have Nothing.  If we, as a Whole, can give them some simple Resources, they will be able to Care for Themselves.  Please, Consider a Donation.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: For the People of Roldem
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 11:23:36 pm »
*Pyyran leaves a small note with his first wave of donations at the Freelancer's Tavern.*

I have left the following - hopefully it should help to keep your ledgers neat.
1 pair Gloves of Spellcraft
1 pair Gloves of Swordplay
1 set Robes of Sparks
1 set Iron Reinforced Clothing
1 Copper Mace w/ Silver I and Continual Flame
1 set Jaguar Hide Armor
3 Woodcutter's Axes
2 Hickory Planks
27 unenhanced sets of clothing, assorted.

I hope this helps. I have more on the way.
~Pyyran Rahth

Gulnyr

Emergency Extension
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 01:57:48 pm »
[big][yellow]Emergency Extension[/yellow][/big]  Recent Developments within the Mistone Alliance have resulted in a Withdrawal of Support for the Survivors of the Occupation of the Kingdom of Roldem.  We can no longer Depend on the Mistone Alliance for any Assitance, including Garrison and Cadre Forces, Shipping, Warehousing, or Donations.  Therefore, I Call upon those who would name themselves Heroes to Step Up and Prove their Worth.  Anyone can Kill and Plunder and Greedily Hoard, thinking only of themselves, as Evidenced by the Clusters of Cowardly Bandits spread across the Land.  It takes no Hero to do these things.  The Truly Heroic go forth to Heal and Defend, and they Gladly Give of their Time, their Possessions, and Themselves for the Betterment of those in Need.    Heroes of Layonara, You Alone are the Last Hope for the Survivors of the Occupation.  You can Hesitate, Cowardice gripping your Heart, Afraid to Release your Grasp on a few Baubles and Trinkets, or you can Rise Up with Courage and Conviction, Seize the Power within You, and make a Change for the Better not only in the Lives of Individuals, but in the Whole of Layonara.

Rowana

RE: Emergency Extension
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2006, 07:56:21 am »
*looks over the list before her shift at the bar and smiles*   "looking very nice."  *in blue ink she tacks a note on.*  all raw materials should find craftin folks willing to donate their time. i can donate time for cooking supplies, some others should to speak up for other trades. i heard Master Pyyran looking for white mushrooms, but i'm not sure what else he needs.
  Thanks for all the hard work people are putting into this. You know who you are.

~lee

Nibor21

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 09:33:35 am »
*Karana walks into the Freelancers Tavern with a large sack upon her shoulder and pours the contents into a chest*

Philosopher

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 12:50:27 pm »
*He shakes bootles of milk in his bag that clang together softly*

"Got milk?" *He grins* "I got 9 milk bottles to give in, I shall give it in when the freelancers are open." //Wednesday.

Gulnyr

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 01:04:15 pm »
[yellow][big]Volunteers Needed[/big][/yellow]  Those with the Desire to Aid and the Will to Work Hard for the Betterment of Others are Requested to meet near the Docks in Tibum one week hence.  Please add your Name to the Sheet Provided if you Plan to Attend the Gathering.  Knight of the Wyrm Flagbearer Jennara Creekskipper Heart of the Dragon

Gulnyr

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 02:56:05 am »
Many Thanks to Those who continue to Support the Reconstruction of Roldem.

All Donations are Appreciated.  Continued Donations of Boots, Cloaks, and Bread would be Very Much Appreciated, as these Items are Sorely Needed.  In addition, I would ask for Donations of Fur Blankets to help Ward against the Cold.

Knight of the Wyrm Flagbearer Jennara Creekskipper
Heart of the Dragon

//Any sufficiently large skin, hide, or leather can be a Fur Blanket.

anything