The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: !! Grand Invitation !!  (Read 309 times)

Jilseponie Wyndon

!! Grand Invitation !!
« on: August 11, 2008, 09:19:15 pm »
*Jil hands a young boy many sheafs of parchment and a small stack of coin*  Now you take these and post one up in all the crafthalls for me and the Inns.  Especially the crafthalls as thats where all our friends frequent the most. *She smiles as the boy nods, looking more at the true in his hand and probably thinking what he could spend it on.  She hooks a finger under his chin and lifts so he looks at her* Repeat what I just said. *And he does just that.  Good Lad, she thinks to herself.*  Good.  Now run off.  Its just a month away. *She Looks over the copy in her hand, making sure all is correct.*

To All Guilds and Friends of Jil Valhaikor and Marcus Kendall.

You are all hereby invited to their Wedding at High Peak Lake just outside Katherian on Tunar, Jenra 17, 1437, 19:44:45

Reception to be held in the same area afterwards.  Please, May all differences be put aside on this day so all may enjoy the festivity.  Please RSVP Here for Those wishing to Attend. Thank you.

//Aug 16th (Sat) 9:00 PM EST.  Thanks to Pibe for Posting on the calendar for the computer illiterate :)

Pibemanden

Re: !! Grand Invitation !!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 09:27:28 pm »
Please check the time with your time and confirm I posted the right time here :)
Ehmm.. Check the calender... I seem to have forgotten the magic of timezones...

Pibemanden

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 07:33:11 pm »
//*Bump* This happens tomorrow! Remember to RSVP if you want to attend!

WestSideR

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 12:01:18 am »
I would like to congratulate the marriage, but I cannot make it as I am new to the game, and looking at the map seems a bit far.

Best wishes!

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 09:25:44 am »
If a Guide is needed and time permits, I can show you the safest way.  Just send word by bird beforehand and arangements will be made.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 12:59:58 pm »
I wish to thank everyone again that came to the wedding and made it such a joyous occasion for us both!  ((I never have typed so much in all my life in one sitting, and talk about speed reading ...))  I wish to thank Ferrit Pandorn for her wonderful job with the food, if anyone asks, I would definitely refer her services to anyone.  And to Darkstorme who Dm'd.  Who set things up at the very last minute, while 3 women couldn't make up their minds, had his npc wedding planner killed off (Ferrit has a mean right hook), controlled 3 other NPC's, and sent all attendees to their deaths (into the void) for a most spectacular fireworks show!  This event is definitely given 2 thumbs up :)  Thanks everyone :D