The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ** Auction ** - Epic Robes of Energy and More!  (Read 1151 times)

Charm2009

** Auction ** - Epic Robes of Energy and More!
« on: December 23, 2014, 04:36:50 am »
These are too good to pass up. The student of Moraken was right on with these robes. These babies were made for the once called Dragoncalled adventurers, so you know they are good. Stylish too, I might add.//Level 24Damage Reduction: +4 Soak 10 DamageDamage Resistance: Magical Resist 5 / -Damage Resistance:Piercing Resist 5 / -Skill Bonus: Concentration +4Skill Bonus: Spellcraft +4Spell Immunity: Magic Missile

The following users thanked this post: cbnicholson

Dorax Windsmith

*Grog blurts out* Whens thems
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 05:42:06 am »

*Grog blurts out*

Whens thems auction?

Charm2009

Well, ya see, I have been
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 07:34:28 pm »

Well, ya see, I have been thinkin'. There are other items I have that are nice that I would like to see someone own. I was thinkin' about an open house type deal with door prizes and all. And when I say all, I mean snacks and PIES! Yes, I said it. PIES! I just gotta figure out how to pull it off. Date a comin!

//Its on the calendar, finally! Jan 9, 5pm PST/8pm EST

Charm2009

Pretty sure it will be at my
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 10:34:24 pm »

Pretty sure it will be at my house. Workin' on the organizin' now. Also thinkn' about  support for the families that are losin' loved ones mysteriously.

Charm2009

//January, 8pm EST! If anyone
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 04:55:15 am »

//January, 8pm EST! If anyone has any requests, ideas, recommendations, please let me know.

//I'd like to have some games or contests too, but need some help coming up with some.

Charm2009

To Do List:1. Games /
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 04:34:08 am »

To Do List:

1. Games / Contests

a. Bulls Eye...blind folded (Three shots for accuracy, highest total of the three shots, three rolls of 1d20)

Prize: Compound Yew Bow (long or short by choice) or Sling of Seeking

b. Dance Contest (Total of perform check roll, dexterity check roll, charisma check roll, and tumble check roll)

Prize: Yolanda's Dancing Boots (Love these boot's description! Also +3 dex and dodge feat :)  )

c. Costume Contest (Come in your normal clothes, will be excused to change, winner by casted votes of people present, going for originality and the WOW factor)

Prize: Lesser Ioun Stone of Charisma

d. Final Drawing (I will have a number on a piece of paper. Everone left at the end of the event will get to guess a number between 1 and 100. Closest guess gets the prize)

Prize: +3 Strength Tome

e. Pie Eating Contest (...

f. Drinking Contest (Fortitude save...

2. BARDS! (jesters, singers, story tellers)

3. Door Prizes (Slips of paper with numbers at door in a chest along with the prizes)

a. Aeridinite Luck Charm :)

b. Exceptional Amulet of Bull's Strength II

c. Hliligril's Amulet

4. PIES! (Non-pie food for weird folks)

5. House Set Up (smelly good stuff and decorations for the pompous elven type)

Flowers and plants placed to smell like the forests for the elves--done

6. ...

RollinsCat

Did you say you needed a
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 08:32:43 am »

Did you say you needed a bard, Milady? I might know one who'd sing and tell stories for you...*eyebrow waggle*.

Charm2009

Absolutely! *bounces with
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 11:06:37 pm »

Absolutely! *bounces with joy*

Charm2009

257 Prantz Haft Lake
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 05:24:13 am »

• 257 Prantz Haft Lake District. The door is open. The items in the entry way will be the only things auctioned off. Please view the items when you get around that way to see if there is anything you would like and start thinking about your bids.

//Send me a PM of items you are interested in so we can focus on those items and not waste time on things people don't want. The reserve will be set at 70% of lense value or at market value if one is kknown. If there is only one person interested in an item, then it will be a straight sell at reserve/market value price.

• Entry will cost due to door prizes. The fee to enter will be 5,000 trues. Drop your coin off in the chest when you take your number.

• There is food, drinks and PIES in the kitchen. Help yourself when you visit!

davidhoff

//When is this being held?
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 10:01:45 pm »

//When is this being held?

Charm2009

//Quest Date: Thursday,
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 07:36:03 pm »
//Quest Date: Thursday, January 9, 2015 - 5:00pm - 8:00pm (PST times)

//Starting Location: 257 Prantz; Haft Lake District Leringard Arms

//And if you have an idea for a game/contest, PM me :)

cbnicholson

I will be in attendance, and
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 03:50:55 pm »

I will be in attendance, and I hope to bring Aylana with me.

Daniel.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

minerva

Miss Charm,The Foundation
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 07:48:05 pm »

Miss Charm,

The Foundation would like to support your event.  We offer a rare black dragon scale for auction if you wish, proceeds of course going to charity. 

Sincerely

Katrien Hommel.

Charm2009

Hi Miss Katrien,All the items
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2015, 09:27:44 pm »

Hi Miss Katrien,

All the items to be auction are currently staged at my residence and will shift locations soon. If you place it in the stuff to be auction, we can do that. Each item will be view before the auction by potential buyers. If it sales, I will place the coin in the place you placed the scale.

Thanks,

Charm

//If it seems like things are changing as we go...they are, sorry. I was just going to auction off items of interest, but I might just sale everything as long as people have money :)

Charm2009

//Arrrrrrhhhhhggggg...some
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 07:58:12 pm »

//Arrrrrrhhhhhggggg...some how, some way, I don't know how he managed it, but Lord Rael made some dealings with my registrations and I now have class tomorrow night. Not morning, not in the middle of the day, nooooooooo, in the evening! I will have to move the event to Friday, even though I did think about rebelling a bit, but better prudence stepped in (cursed responsibilities). I hope this doesn't mess with anyone's schedule on such short notice.