The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 128760 times)

Serissa

Re: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2010, 03:36:48 pm »
Kylie,

Bigby's Forceful Hand takes a mahogany scroll (or branch), a fire opal dust, an egg, a bottle of honey, and 2 aloe.  Full price is 9000 trues, half price 4500.

Half price on the armor would be 7975.

We don't normally sell unenchanted crystal rods, but if that's what you need, I'll sell you two for 5,000 trues each, or our usual half-price if you bring all ingredients.  Each would take 20 sand or 10 glass and 4 coal.

If you buy those items together, you'd get our maximum 20% discount.  Assuming you provided all materials, the final price would be 13,980 trues.  If you only provided materials for the armor, the price would be 21,580 trues.

We don't offer multiple item discounts on emerald or mithril merchandise unless you are providing the emerald and/or mithril.  Each ring would cost you 75,000 trues, and the amulet would be 80,000 trues.  The heavy mace would be 76,000 trues.  We do not guarantee to have emeralds or mithril available, as it is a very long and difficult trip to obtain them.

I hope this answers all your questions, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Ferrit

Serissa

« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2010, 07:59:18 pm »
Winners List for items giving Intelligence

The drawing was held Tuesday, October 19, at 7 pm EDT (11 pm GMT).

First prize winner was 3 - Caerwyn Ahrail'lan

Second prize winner was 11 - Razeriem
 Third prize winner was 7 - Hayley Copperstone
 Alternate was 9 - Night

The prizes are: Headband of Intellect +2; Bracers of Sigil; Lesser Ioun Stone: Scarlet and Blue

The first number rolled gets first choice, second number gets second choice, third number gets third choice. A fourth number was rolled as alternate, in case prizes are not claimed.

Caerwyn, please choose and pick up your prize promptly. If a choice is not made in 10 days, the prize is forfeited and the next person gets to choose.  We'll notify each winner when he may choose his prize.

Cinnabar

« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2010, 05:56:24 pm »
* A note is pinned to the Angel's Guild hall door *

Ferrit,

I would like the Bracers of Sigil and will try to pick them up sometime in the next cycling of the moons.

~ Caerwyn

Serissa

« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2010, 10:13:17 pm »

First prize winner was 3 - Caerwyn Ahrail'lan, who has now claimed the Bracers of Sigil
 Second prize winner was 11 - Razeriem
 Third prize winner was 7 - Hayley Copperstone
 Alternate was 9 - Night

The remaining prizes are: Headband of Intellect +2; Lesser Ioun Stone: Scarlet and Blue

Razeriem, please choose and pick up your prize promptly. If a choice is not made in 10 days, the prize is forfeited and the next person gets to choose. We'll notify each winner when he may choose his prize.

Aerimor

« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2010, 11:46:58 pm »
Dear Angel's Guild,

I am very satisfied with my scroll purchase and look forward to procuring more in the future.  As well I thank you for entering me into your prize drawing.  However, there is no reason for me to claim one of your prizes, so I therefor pass my selection to the next in line.  Which appears to be the very lovely, and pulse amplifying Hayley.  

With best of luck to your endeavors,

The Very Dashing Master Evocationist Spellblade,
Razeriem the Sculptor.

Serissa

« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2010, 08:30:06 am »

First prize winner was 3 - Caerwyn Ahrail'lan, who has now claimed the Bracers of Sigil
 Second prize winner was 11 - Razeriem, who has declined
 Second prize winner was 7 - Hayley Copperstone
 Third prize winner was 9 - Night

The remaining prizes are: Headband of Intellect +2; Lesser Ioun Stone: Scarlet and Blue

Hayley, please choose and pick up your prize promptly. If a choice is not made in 10 days, the prize is forfeited and the next person gets to choose. We'll notify each winner when he may choose his prize.

Serissa

« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2010, 07:01:04 pm »

The drawing was held Tuesday, October 19, at 7 pm EDT (11 pm GMT).

Second prize winner was 11 - Razeriem, who declined a prize
Second prize winner was 7 - Hayley Copperstone, who chose the Headband of Intellect +2
Third prize winner is 9 - Night, who will get the Lesser Ioun Stone: Scarlet & Blue

Night, please pick up your prize promptly.

silverdraco

« Reply #187 on: October 28, 2010, 11:14:15 am »
Dear Ferrit,

Could you give me a list of things needed to make a Greater Cold enchantment?
I will then get these items before coming to you to buy the enchantment.
I will also be buying two Greater Silver Enchantments but I think I already know what those need. So I will try to get that as well.

Signed Xanya Enyafailm.

Chazzler

« Reply #188 on: October 28, 2010, 03:58:39 pm »
A greater cold enchantment takes:

1x Sapphire (fine) or 1x mineral sapphire + 1x Polishing oil, 1x Rye Flour / 3 Rye Grain-bunches, Enchanting Oil (1x Spotted Mushroom, 1x Feldspar Dust, 1x Skeleton Knuckle, 1x Empty Flask), 10x Glass Ingot or 20x Sand, 4x Coal Lump, 4x Enchanting Gem.

xsweetpeaxs

« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2010, 03:43:24 pm »
*Kylie drops off 4 ingots of platty and 12 ingots of gold, she also left a note for the guild members*

Hello,

I'm dropping a few more items in addition to the 12 nuggets of addy I brought into the guild last week. I would also like to know the status of my two rings as well. When is the excepted date to receive them? Thank you.

-Kylie

wild_down_under

« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2010, 12:00:16 am »
*a messenger walks up to the counter and places an order*

5 scrolls of raise dead please for Miss Hayley Copperstone. She said to charge to her account.

Eeroas

« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2010, 02:36:26 am »
*A small note is slipped under the Angel's Guild hall door*

Hullo,

I would like order two mithril daggers in brownie size.

~Lili

Serissa

« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2010, 09:43:16 am »
Miss Hayley,

The scrolls are in the pick-up box in the Angels Guild store for your convenience.  Each scroll is 9000 trues, less 20% for a multiple item purchase.  Your cost will be 36,000 trues, less your credit.  I've sent a separate letter detailing your credit and materials needed to obtain half-price on your order.

Thank you very much for your business.

Sincerely,
 Ferrit Pandorn
 Angels Guild

Serissa

« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2010, 09:50:42 am »
Dear Miss Lili,

Mithril daggers are 52,000 trues each, with no discount for purchase of more than one item.

However, if you can provide two mithril ingots for each one, the cost is 26,000 each, with a 10% discount for two, bringing the total to 46,800 trues.

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Sincerely,
 Ferrit Pandorn
 Angels Guild

Chazzler

« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2010, 10:00:20 am »
Oi would like te order 4 Raise Dead scrolls 'n' eh elemental resistance ov acid.

Görmungard B.

Eeroas

« Reply #195 on: November 08, 2010, 03:16:06 am »
*Another small note is slipped under the Angel's Guild hall door*

Miss Ferrit,

I can't provide any mithril ore and I do understant there is no discout on my order of mithril daggers.
I'm also aware you can't guaranteen that you have any mithril available right now and you might have to take very long and difficult trip to obtain it.

~Lili

wild_down_under

« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2010, 04:16:19 pm »
*a messenger walks in and tells the clerk*

Hello there, I have a delivery of 15 branches of mahogany outside. Where would you like me to unload for you? This delivery is part of Miss Haley Copperstone payment.

*does business with the clerk, unload the mahogany, and leaves*

Eeroas

« Reply #197 on: November 11, 2010, 02:49:20 pm »
//I could not find resource delivery post anymore. Forum monster ate it up? Feel free to remove this post if it's in wrong place.

*small note on the Angels Guild register*

Hullo,

I heard you where sort of Fire Opals so I dropped of two boxes and 14 pieces of Fire Opal minerals on your chests for further my store credit. So the total is 84 pieces. If my delivery is too late or you do not want them I can take them back.

Looking forward to get my daggers! Hoping seeing you soon!

~Lili

wild_down_under

« Reply #198 on: November 11, 2010, 10:36:48 pm »
*a wagon with mahogany arrives at the side of the guild*

Hello there, delivery for the guild. This is from Miss Hayley Copperstone. There should be 31 branches of mahogany. You can double count if you want. I am just the delivery guy.

*the messenger conducts his delivery and leaves*

wild_down_under

« Reply #199 on: November 14, 2010, 08:55:24 pm »
*another wagon full of mahogany arrives at the receiving side of the guild*

Here you go, a deliver from Miss Hayley Copperstone. 29 freshly pruned branches of mahogany.

*the messenger unloads the branches and departs*