The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 115586 times)

horror.fan.jm

*Finn walks in covered head
« Reply #800 on: August 15, 2015, 07:51:56 am »

*Finn walks in covered head to toe in clay, dirt, and sand. He doesn't notice that he is leaving muddy footprints as he walks in. He simply goes over to first chests open, he realizes there is no room and go to open the second. He than proceeds to put in ten more bags of sand*

*he whispers to himself* Oi dont know wut dey want wit all dis sand, but least it be another for-hundred credit in me name.

//10 bags at 40/bag=400

1590+400=1990 credit

RollinsCat

In careful block
« Reply #801 on: September 18, 2015, 11:06:20 pm »

In careful block lettering.

Angles

I would like the helm of the orc ranks. How many coins?

~Mari MacMurray

horror.fan.jm

*Finn walks in and drops off
« Reply #802 on: September 22, 2015, 03:36:15 am »

*Finn walks in and drops off another six bags of sand *

// 6X40=240+1990= Total credit 2230

Serissa

Miss Mari,A Helm of Orcish
« Reply #803 on: September 22, 2015, 05:12:00 pm »

Miss Mari,

A Helm of Orcish Ranks is 10,000 coins.  This includes deductions for the persistent offensive smell and any bloodstains.

Ferrit

RollinsCat

Hello AngelsI took Mage's
« Reply #804 on: September 22, 2015, 10:20:44 pm »

Hello Angels

I took Mage's Robes and a ring of sapphire in silver and a matching necklace. Please tell me how much I owe. I have an oak crossbow that's not at all damaged and isn't rotted either as trade.

Lola

horror.fan.jm

*Finn walks in and drop off a
« Reply #805 on: September 23, 2015, 04:32:26 am »

*Finn walks in and drop off a box of eggs*

Oi hopin ye can use des.....

//1 box of eggs @ 4000 if that not right let me know

2230+4000= 6230 credit

horror.fan.jm

*Finn walks in and drops off
« Reply #806 on: September 23, 2015, 05:23:22 am »

*Finn walks in and drops off 20 lumps of clay*

//20 lumps @25=500

500+6230=6730 credit

RollinsCat

Hello AngelsI've paid my
« Reply #807 on: September 24, 2015, 06:52:03 pm »

Hello Angels

I've paid my bill.

~Lola

horror.fan.jm

* Ceviran walks into the port
« Reply #808 on: September 30, 2015, 10:16:34 am »

* Ceviran walks into the port Hempstead shop for the first time and takes a look around*

Hello.....Is anyone here.......?

* He reads the sign and looks at all the wonderful items and things on display, he writes a note to the owners*

Hello my name is Ceviran and I am new to these parts. I am a healer of Aeridin and I am hoping you may have some items I could use. I am in search of any items that will aid me in the helping to heal others or to cleanse the undead from this world. I do not have many true to my name, and I am not the most skilled, but I hope we can meet an agreement. I have dropped off 30 honey and I am u aware if you are willing to take that much or how much credit that will give me, but I will check back to see when someone is in the shop. May the light always shine on your path. - Ceviran.

cbnicholson

Ceviran,We are currently
« Reply #809 on: September 30, 2015, 10:50:24 am »

Ceviran,

We are currently accepting pecans, almonds, peppermint, and chestnuts.  If you have an interest in Alchemy, we are acquiring those items for Essenses of Wisdom and Essences of Knowledge.   We are always willing to accept sand for the making of rods.  I believe our shop has several items that will help you bring healing to the world.

Sincerely,

Daniel, Angels Guild Member.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

Hello Ceviran, welcome to the
« Reply #810 on: September 30, 2015, 10:50:32 am »

Hello Ceviran, welcome to the Angels Guild Shop! If you wish I can meet you some night this week (//Thurs, 9 EST?) to discuss protection and gearing. My wife is an Aeridinite so I can claim a modest amount of experience in this matter. Let me know if this time works for you?

~Andrew Reid

eltalstroneves

Slag lumbers in mumbling an
« Reply #811 on: September 30, 2015, 11:25:33 am »

Slag lumbers in mumbling an out of tune ditty about crushing crabs and tracks sand all through the entry way. He roughly brushes sand from his beard and onto the floor as he tries to cram more glass ingots into a chest. Looking back at his trail he sees Ferrit standing in front of him. She smiles and cordially welcomes him to the shop. They agree that his 57 ingots of glass and 1 bag of sand are worth 5379 true in credit.

//edit: correct quantity 55 ingots
"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

eltalstroneves

//After a hard month's work
« Reply #812 on: October 01, 2015, 09:49:45 am »

//After a hard month's work of hauling sand from the deserts and beaches of central Mistone Slag pumps the bellows at the tinker's furnace outside of the Hempstead fields Angel's Guild shop. He lugs in another 42 ingots of glass valued at 97 true a piece and dumps a box of 14 ingots in the first chest and two in the last chest on the left hand wall. He carefully totals this to a sum of 4074 true bringing his credit to 9453 true. He leaves an invoice with his delivery outlining these details.

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

RollinsCat

Mari rushes in, grabs a stack
« Reply #813 on: October 03, 2015, 11:08:41 am »

Mari rushes in, grabs a stack of 50 moderate healing potions, and dashes back out.

horror.fan.jm

* Ceviran walks around the
« Reply #814 on: October 06, 2015, 05:15:02 am »

* Ceviran walks around the shop looking at all the various items, he tries on a pair of lion leather gloves*

I do not agree with killing animals, I can only hope that this lion was not hunted for pleasure. I hope that every bit of the animal was used. 

* He scribbles on a piece of paper about exchanging his credit for the gloves.*

//Had 1450 credit spent 1350 on lion leather gloves.

eltalstroneves

Slag stumbles in after a
« Reply #815 on: October 06, 2015, 08:18:30 am »

Slag stumbles in after a rough voyage from Vehl looking paler than usual. He carefully selects a lesser ring of divinity cradling it one hand while running the index finger of the other around the edge while chanting a prayer in Dwarven. He has a brief chat with Ceviran while he fills out a purchase order. This outlines his credit after the recent purchase of an electrical enchantment and the amount of excess that he has paid indicating that his balance now stands at zero.

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

horror.fan.jm

* Ceviran walks around the
« Reply #816 on: October 06, 2015, 11:10:31 am »

* Ceviran walks around the shop looking at all the various items, he tries on a pair of lion leather gloves*

I do not agree with killing animals, I can only hope that this lion was not hunted for pleasure. I hope that every bit of the animal was used. 

* He scribbles on a piece of paper about exchanging his credit for the gloves.*

//Had 1450 credit spent 1350 on lion leather gloves.

cbnicholson

Angels Guild currently is
« Reply #817 on: October 07, 2015, 02:58:17 pm »

Angels Guild currently is offering  a contract for 2 boxes of garlic. 1000 true credit per box.

//Lake Duntac off Center has two spots. *wink*

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

eltalstroneves

Slag drops off the surplus
« Reply #818 on: October 08, 2015, 10:20:05 am »

Slag drops off the surplus chestnuts from his latest brew of Dwarf's Head. He leaves a smudgy note:

"I hope these eleven chestnuts are still needed. If not I can take them back for another brew. I count eleven at fifty seven true a piece." 

Regards,

Slagil (Slag) Bellows

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

Serissa

Master Cerivan,Lion gloves
« Reply #819 on: October 08, 2015, 04:41:28 pm »

Master Cerivan,

Lion gloves are only useful for fighting without a weapon.  If the gloves you bought are not what you expected, you may return them for a full refund.  Thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely,

Ferrit Pandorn, Angels Guild