The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 110234 times)

Serissa

Either a note here or a note
« Reply #880 on: September 17, 2016, 08:34:02 am »

Either a note here or a note in the chest on purchases is appreciated.

Iconoclastic

Jenna Gale comes in for a
« Reply #881 on: September 22, 2016, 04:42:27 am »

Jenna Gale comes in for a brief shop.  She pens a note when done:

"Left 3 Dire Boar skins in a chest, credit to my account please.

Purchased:

(from the Apothecary Healing chest) 50 targetable cure light potions, 50 targetable cure moderate potions. 

(from magic useable by all chest) Horn of the north (4800),  2 holy wafer (price isn't on the scroll so I don't know their cost).

(from spells level 1-3) 5x Scroll of Find Traps (1250), 1x Scroll of Continual Flame (450)

Purchase of the items from my credit balance.  Assuming the multi-item discount applies to the Apothecary items as well (the sign didn't say it doesn't) please just apply the savings there back to my credit balance - the full amount for the potions (2435) was left in True., in the Healing chest. 

Please also send me word of the prices of the Cloak of Transmutation and the Bull Runner's Cloak (in Cloaks) and the Firebombs (in magic useable by all).  Also I noted that the Arrows and Bolts ammunition chest doesn't have a price list.

Thanks..  Jenna"

(some tiny apparent finger-painting has been done in one corner of the note.)

silverblades

*Johnny walks in to the shop
« Reply #882 on: September 22, 2016, 03:22:51 pm »

*Johnny walks in to the shop and informs the clerk that he has dropped off some goods in their chests in Port hemp near their Guild hall. motly some gold chunks, some sand and walnuts and asks for a credit slip.

There can be only One.

jadewillow

Tane has bought two
« Reply #883 on: September 28, 2016, 08:27:54 pm »

Tane has bought two resistances (Fire II, Cold II) and placed true in the chest. Thanks.

Also bought Sliver IV, and Titanium IV. Thanks

Iconoclastic

[ Jenna turned in resources
« Reply #884 on: September 28, 2016, 01:33:43 pm »

[ Jenna turned in resources for credit with the guild via Davidhoff's character (don't remember the exact spelling of his character name).  Just noting it here until there is an official posting.

Full boxes:  2 boxes chestnuts, 2 boxes peppermint, 2 boxes cranberries, 1 box thistles, 1 box aloe, 1 box blackberries

Additional items:  1 aloe, 11 thistle, 21 ginseng, 1 peppermint, 13 chestnut, 14 walnut, 9 skullcap

I believe the total to be +18,989 credit from the prices I was quoted.

Made 1 purchase from her credit: Cloak of the Bull Runner, for the price offered to her of 5000 true]

davidhoff

Dear Jenna Gale,Tralek
« Reply #885 on: September 29, 2016, 03:54:14 pm »

Dear Jenna Gale,

Tralek Rivarmar is the one who took your last transaction.  I have forwarded you your receipt, but please follow the price list Daniel sent you regarding barter.  I would also note that we are full of rescourse right now and the only barter itmes we seek at this time are purple mushrooms and sand/glass.  If this changes we will inform accordingly.

Tralek the Gifted

davidhoff

Hi,This is Corky
« Reply #886 on: September 30, 2016, 05:33:01 am »

Hi,

This is Corky Embercrackle.  Vrebel made me a Dragon Slayer blade.  I provided all the ingredients.  Please let me know what I owe, if anything, taking into account my credit balance.

Corky

Iconoclastic

[ ooc: I had actually dropped
« Reply #887 on: October 05, 2016, 02:17:40 am »

[ ooc: I had actually dropped these resources off (in the angels guild shop receiving chest) a long while back from Elyse, but I was interrupted while doing it and forgot to post anything.  I'll do so now, after seeing them and being reminded when I was going to leave things from Jenna.]

[ Elyse Wisplure ]

The wemic returns to the Angels store with a bag of goods, and lays them all out before the guild member on duty... placing out:

18 handfuls of corn kernels, 8 pieces of skeleton bone 'knuckles' and 9 fresh purple mushrooms. 

She says something in the rolling tones of her people's language, then waves to the records book.  "Trrrrade."  She struggles out one of her few words in common, then points to herself.  "Elyse... me."  She gestures to the book again, and makes writing motions, and waves to the goods again.  "Elyse.  Trraade."  Then with a nod, she not-quite runs out, looking much more relaxed when back outside again.

Iconoclastic

A note with  bundle of items
« Reply #888 on: October 05, 2016, 08:27:10 am »

A note with  bundle of items left in a chest in the guild shop-hall in Port Hempstead City.

"Hello..! 

I've bought a number of spell gems and things from you over the years, but now I find myself with a surplus of the things.  Leaving them with you to appraise and decide if you want them to resell.  Whatever credit you will extend for them, please just add to my account total.

More importantly perhaps, I wish to place an order.  I wasn't able to find the items I was looking for in the displays, though I know you have both a team of crafting enchanters and chests with additional items stored away out of sight, so I'm hopeful.  I am looking for some kind of strengthening gloves better than my Lesser Gauntlets of Ogre Power... (such as 'regular' or Greater Gauntlets of Ogre Power?  Exceptional Gloves of Fury?  Or anything that serves my request) and likewise for a belt of similar strengthening power.

Oh, and the spell components I also left in the chest are simply donations for your crafters/members.

- Jenna Gale"

[ The items left in Port Hempstead Angels chest were:  1 Morholt Millitary Insignia, 5 choking powder.  Scrolls: 2xGrease,  Sleep, Summon Creature 1, and Web.  Spell Gems: Flare, Virtue, Charm, Color Spray, Remove Fear, Sanctuary, and Hammer of the Gods. ]

A secondary note has been penned after the first, as an add-on:

"I saw you still needed Dire Boar skins, have left 15 of them and an ingot of tin, in one of the chests in the Hempstead Fields Angels chests, for credit to my account. -Jenna"

cbnicholson

Miss Jenna Gale,Thank you for
« Reply #889 on: October 05, 2016, 07:47:11 pm »

Miss Jenna Gale,

Thank you for your trades, but after looking over what was offered, I must decline all but the skins and ingot of tin.  I will update our accounts to reflect the value of those materials only. Please remove those other  materials as soon as possible or we will be forced to within the week to make room for further trades. 

Sincerely,

Daniel Benjamin Poetr, Angels Guild Member.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Iconoclastic

Jenna comes in to drop off
« Reply #890 on: October 10, 2016, 07:13:32 am »

Jenna comes in to drop off supplies for the Angels guild, and pens a quick note to rest with them:

"Brought you some more things...  21 black mushrooms, 16 spotted mushrooms, 36 purple mushrooms, and 10 more dire boar skins, to add to my account balance.

- Jenna Gale"

[left in the three receiving chests closest to the door, in the Angel's guild shop, Hempstead Fields]

Iconoclastic

Jenna stops in again to leave
« Reply #891 on: October 15, 2016, 03:36:49 am »

Jenna stops in again to leave more dire boar skins and make purchases.  The note she leaves, reads:

"I was told to keep collecting the skins of dire boars for you, so here are 18 more in your chest in the shop.

Buying a few things while here:

9 targetable cure moderate potions and 50 targetable cure light potions.  The 663 gold for them is in the apothecary potion chest.

- Jenna Gale"

Iconoclastic

A note left from Jenna
« Reply #892 on: October 20, 2016, 05:09:20 am »

A note left from Jenna Gale:

"Left you 54 more dire boar skins in the shop receiving chests, that I somehow overlooked in my bags.  Also an ingot of tin, if you want it.

Purchased from the Apothecary offerings: 100 targetable cure light potions, 20 targetable cure moderate potions.  Left 1430 true in the chest.

Purchased from the store (via credit): 2 dusty rose ioun stone for 2000 (1000 ea), 2 firebomb for 600 (300 ea), 1 stack (500) bolts of the destroyer for 1200 (2.4 ea), and 1 near-stack (490) bolts of the destroyer for 1176 (2.4 ea).

- Jenna Gale"

cbnicholson

Miss Gale,Please no more
« Reply #893 on: October 20, 2016, 08:37:35 am »

Miss Gale,

Please no more skins for now, we have quite a stock built up.  I will be tallying your account soonest and send word to you of your balance.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Oscar Wilde

cbnicholson

I dropped of 8 malar skins at
« Reply #894 on: November 18, 2016, 11:31:42 am »

I dropped of 8 malar skins at the store for credit.  I wish the credit to split equally between myself and Fern Fiddlehead for these 8.  Thank you.

Jo Poetr.

Oscar Wilde

Serissa

NOTICELarge quantities of
« Reply #895 on: November 30, 2016, 10:57:57 am »
NOTICE
Large quantities of garlic and witchhazel will be needed to combat the plague raging in northern Dregar.  However, picking the forest bare will quickly result in total extermination of the plants.  Do not gather in any area more than twice a fortnight (//day), and leave some plants to reproduce.

Witchhazel (66 each / 2350 box in barter)
Garlic (56 each / 1960 box in barter)

We will also accept bolts of cloth, cotton, and animal pelts for bedding and bandaging.

Bolt of cloth (10 each in barter)
Cotton (1 each / 35 box in barter)
Assorted animal pelts (10 each in barter)

silverblades

*Johnny drops in and leaves
« Reply #896 on: February 06, 2017, 05:20:50 pm »

*Johnny drops in and leaves some items in chest for barter,

While shopping he picks up a swordsman belt and asks that it be deducted from his credit balance.

There can be only One.

davidhoff

*Griff Silversand grabbed
« Reply #897 on: February 23, 2017, 08:42:01 pm »

*Griff Silversand grabbed himself two gnomish lens and leaves word with the girl up front*

// looks like he's got 15305 credit on Adrew's slip of 10-31-14; so that covers it plus whatever the discount is for two items...thanks!

davidhoff

*Corky puts an order in for
« Reply #898 on: March 14, 2017, 07:37:07 am »

*Corky puts an order in for one mithril helm and get's a voucher for the 12 nuggets of mithril he leaves in the special orders' chest*

//not sure how much credit Corky has, but let me know and what discount I get for providing the ore...thanks

Serissa

Master Embercrackle,Helm will
« Reply #899 on: March 21, 2017, 11:35:54 am »

Master Embercrackle,

Helm will be half price, or 26,000 trues, since you provided all of the three ingots of mithril needed.  It is in the pick up chest next to the door of the Angels Store.

Thank you for your business.

Ferrit Pandorn, Angels Guild