The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 110566 times)

Dorax Windsmith

*Grog takes an Electrical
« Reply #720 on: December 18, 2014, 05:01:52 pm »

*Grog takes an Electrical Weapon Enhancement IV and leaves 12,000 True in the same chest*

Dorax Windsmith

*Grog takes an Electrical
« Reply #721 on: December 18, 2014, 05:02:03 pm »

*Grog takes an Electrical Weapon Enhancement IV and leaves 12,000 True in the same chest*

orth

Hello Angels,I was in the
« Reply #722 on: December 27, 2014, 11:57:24 am »

Hello Angels,

I was in the need of a weapon better suited for striking away the unliving of our realm. I thank you for your quality wares.

I purchased:

• 1 Adamantium Maul
  • 1 Silver Enhancement of the Highest Quality
  • 1 Fire Enhancement of the Highest Quality
  • 1 Holy Visual

I believe the total for this comes to 36,000 True. I placed all the coin and a summary of my purchases in the chest for Adamantium Weapons.

Mother's Blessings,

Plenarius

cbnicholson

Charlie drops 3 bodak teeth
« Reply #723 on: January 01, 2015, 02:39:03 pm »

Charlie drops 3 bodak teeth and a handful of hazel nuts and picks out a few items he thinks he might need. 691 mahogany arrows //2023//, Compound bow parts I //6300//, Electrical III //7000//, and a wand of neutralize poison. //2500 - total 17,653- should wipe out most of his credit if not all//

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

Hey. took copper tipped yew
« Reply #724 on: January 01, 2015, 04:08:28 pm »

Hey. took copper tipped yew raven tail arrows, four hundred, from the chest plus a hundred regular arrows with d-eight fire added. I want more of those yew arrows, or maho if yew is too hard to come by. Left a few things with Aden to price. Lemme know by mail on any potential credit.

Also, somebody said something about needing glass?

Ty

Acacea

Aden notes in the ledger that
« Reply #725 on: January 01, 2015, 04:29:19 pm »

Aden notes in the ledger that Tori traded in old vouchers for diamond jewelry and took a few things on credit.

1 Diamond Amulet (Owl's Wisdom) - Voucher

1 Diamond Ring (Owl's Wisdom) - Voucher

Starting credit: 80,820

Took 1 additional diamond Owl's ring and a stack of 500 Bonesmasher Bolts for 5875 and 1500.

Ending credit pending verification: 73,445

thekevmon

Ulkazzar bought a cold
« Reply #726 on: January 03, 2015, 12:06:57 am »

Ulkazzar bought a cold resistance II. Left 5720 gold in the chest.

Also, at a later date, Ulkazzar bought a fire II enhancement. left 3000 gold in the enhancement chest.

RollinsCat

Hello AngelsI'd like to buy
« Reply #727 on: January 04, 2015, 10:25:37 am »

Hello Angels

I'd like to buy the two diamond rings of eagle's splendor in the Used box. They have some elemental protections on them. They've both gotten dusty and have been there a long time so can we make a deal? I am collecting eggs for the guild.

Lola

swoop

*Quenton strolls into the
« Reply #728 on: January 08, 2015, 08:38:04 pm »

*Quenton strolls into the shop, remembering to tie Horace the semi-war pony up outside this time, and leaves a note in the pickup/dropoff box.  //not really caues I didn't have any parchment, so this is my note.*

Brave Sir Daniel!

Hey thank you so much for enchanting these diamonds for me! I'm gonna go make a bunch of hill hound leathers now!

Quenton Bowstringer

*a hastily drawn four leaf clover is drawn below his signature.*

//Grabbed my 4 enchanted diamonds from the chest. Again Thanks!

Teo

Morgul grabs a Cold
« Reply #729 on: January 10, 2015, 07:42:31 pm »

Morgul grabs a Cold Enhancement II and leaves 3,000 in the chest

Xaltotun

Greetings and salutations.I
« Reply #730 on: January 15, 2015, 09:18:48 am »

Greetings and salutations.

I am looking to purchase a mithril helmet to further enhance my boyish charms and was hoping your highly recommended establishment could provide me with such an item at a competitive rate. I have no materials to provide by way of part payment.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience on what you can offer.

Kindest regards

Ben'Vrackie Bigmountain

Serissa

Master Bigmountain,Our
« Reply #731 on: January 15, 2015, 04:48:53 pm »

Master Bigmountain,

Our handcrafted mithril helm is 52,000 trues.  Upon receiving your order, it will be made to your exact dimensions for a comfortable fit.

Sincerely,

Ferrit Pandorn, Angels Guild

Cherry

*A note can be found in the
« Reply #732 on: January 15, 2015, 09:24:23 pm »

*A note can be found in the chest*

I have found many items I would like to purchase from your lovely store.

Here is my list. I think I have enough coin saved up to pay full price.

I also have 1 box of aloe if you are in need of it.

I would like....

1 beginner ring with cats grace of the exceptional quality. 

1 beginner ring with cats grace

1 iron short sword

1 bag made of cougar skin

I can come as soon as I hear the order is ready!

Cherry

swoop

*Quenton Bowstringer comes
« Reply #733 on: January 17, 2015, 07:33:50 pm »

*Quenton Bowstringer comes skipping in the door with a few bags over his shoulders*

Hello, hello! I got all the stuff you would need to make a Yew Large Shield here and was chatting with Ferrit about it the other day! I'm not in any rush since my old mahogany shield is working just fine still!

*Dumps out a few bags on the floor and sorts them into the fourth chest along the wall* 

I got six branches of Yew thanks to Sir Danny boy and Lana and Acacea for helping me get em! And three Ancient Dire bear leathers. I already tanned em for ya to make that bit faster but the wood I dun know how to do yet. Also the ropes and oils ya need and what not. I believe I have a total credit right now of 17,200 trues so I'd like to use that for the cost of the labor and I can get ya the rest when it's complete if that's ok? Ok feel free to send a bird to let me know when it's all set! Thanks so much! Bye!

*Picks up his bags and heads out the door*

cbnicholson

I left a few things Ferrit
« Reply #734 on: January 20, 2015, 06:27:49 pm »

I left a few things Ferrit asked for and purchesed a Fire rod (left true-1400), and a gear for my longbow (Mighty 1, 6300 - left 2600 true + 1964 credit, owe-1536 minus barter) Please let me know what I owe or can gather to pay the rest.

Nature thanks you

Delia.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

davidhoff

Hi,How much does a raise dead
« Reply #735 on: January 20, 2015, 07:59:50 pm »

Hi,

How much does a raise dead scroll cost if I provide the diamonds?  Also, if you need other things like scroll blanks would that help with cost and or a quicker placement of the order?

Let me know,

Corky of the Embercrackles

Xaltotun

Dear Ms Ferrit,I would be
« Reply #736 on: January 22, 2015, 06:10:00 am »

Dear Ms Ferrit,

I would be most indebted to you and your wonderful guild if you could proceed an order for a mithril helm as discussed in our earlier communication for the price quoted. I shall be most happy to deposit the monies upon delivery of the helm.

I remain yours,

Ben

gilshem ironstone

A terrified looking vagabond
« Reply #737 on: January 22, 2015, 09:53:23 am »

A terrified looking vagabond goes in to the Angel's and purchases a rod and a few wands, speaking and looking at no one more than is necessary.  He leaves a large sack of coins and scurries out.

//Thhakuk purchases Fire Enhancement II (w/ accompanying visual) and wands of Camouflage, Bulls Strength and Clarity.  Left 4,542T in the emergency sales chest.

Serissa

Dear Ben,Your new mithril
« Reply #738 on: January 22, 2015, 07:08:04 pm »

Dear Ben,

Your new mithril helm is in the special orders chest by the door of the Angels Guild store.  Thank you very much for your business.

Ferrit

Xaltotun

Dear Ms Ferrit,Many thanks
« Reply #739 on: January 23, 2015, 02:46:41 pm »

Dear Ms Ferrit,

Many thanks for your prompt attention and admirable work on the design. I have left a note in the Payment chest and the monies split over two chests as described therein.

A most wonderfully crafted item.

I remain, yours,

Ben