The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 112593 times)

xsweetpeaxs

*Esme walks into store
« Reply #760 on: March 02, 2015, 08:16:26 am »

*Esme walks into store again*

I would like to order 6 custom pick axes. They are used to break up ores. The pick axes at the general merchant is too large for me. That is why I am ordering the custom made so that I may use it. How much?

xsweetpeaxs

*Esme walks into store
« Reply #761 on: March 02, 2015, 08:16:32 am »

*Esme walks into store again*

I would like to order 6 custom pick axes. They are used to break up ores. The pick axes at the general merchant is too large for me. That is why I am ordering the custom made so that I may use it. How much?

Serissa

A custom pickaxe for mining
« Reply #762 on: March 02, 2015, 08:04:22 pm »

A custom pickaxe for mining is 500 trues.  Six of them would be 2400 trues, with our 20% quantity discount.  However, these are still medium tools, even though they look somewhat smaller.  If you can't use the standard pickaxe, I doubt that you could use the better one.  Shall I have one made for you to try?

Serissa

A custom pickaxe for mining
« Reply #763 on: March 02, 2015, 08:04:49 pm »

A custom pickaxe for mining is 500 trues.  Six of them would be 2400 trues, with our 20% quantity discount.  However, these are still medium tools, even though they look somewhat smaller.  If you can't use the standard pickaxe, I doubt that you could use the better one.  Shall I have one made for you to try?

Ferrit

cbnicholson

One custom pickaxe made and
« Reply #764 on: March 04, 2015, 06:06:30 pm »

One custom pickaxe made and ready for your approval at the Angels Store, Miss Esme.

Daniel.

//pm sent.

I am pleased to hear that this pickaxe was usuable, Miss Esme.  Per your letter, I placed 3 more in the same location.

Daniel.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

xsweetpeaxs

*a vagabonds staggers in and
« Reply #765 on: March 06, 2015, 01:38:51 am »

*a vagabonds staggers in and slurs his requests* *hiccup*

I buy that blade *points to the copper mercurial greatsword* How much?

Serissa

*Ferrit suppresses a frown
« Reply #766 on: March 06, 2015, 08:18:13 am »

*Ferrit suppresses a frown and takes a shallow breath*  It's a large weapon, so it's 81 trues....sir.

xsweetpeaxs

*sloppily drops the payment
« Reply #767 on: March 06, 2015, 03:32:19 pm »

*sloppily drops the payment on the counter and staggers out with the blade... dragging it on the floor*

xsweetpeaxs

*a covered, stalky figure
« Reply #768 on: March 06, 2015, 09:08:08 pm »

*a covered, stalky figure walks in the store and towards the sparkling weapon enchantment section and points at the silver and electrical rods*

Mes want 2 high-end silver and 1 electrical

*drops a bag of trues on the counter*

// 2 silver IV = 32,000

// 1 electrical IV = 12,000

//15% discount

//37,400 deposited in the chest - since there is only 1 silver IV in the chest and 1 electrical IV, I took both. Will wait for the 2nd silver IV.

Charm2009

*Places a note on the shelf
« Reply #769 on: March 15, 2015, 11:39:56 pm »

*Places a note on the shelf with the scrolls. The hand-writing is exceptional.*

Recently Purchased:

1. Raise Dead Scrolls (x2)            6,200t each

Total: 12,400t

Best Regards,

Kenzie of Luxia

merlin34baseball

//Sarillia Joshuatree picked
« Reply #770 on: March 24, 2015, 12:13:10 pm »

//

Sarillia Joshuatree picked up one Crag Bag (5000t) one Silver III Enchantment (7000t) and will be picking up a Staff of the Forest (31360t).

less the 15% discount = 36,856t

She left the bag coins in the transaction chest, the enchantment coins in the enchantment chest, and will leave the staff coins in the magic staff crate when she gets it later today.

Thanks!

//

Olme

Trius purchases one Lion bag
« Reply #771 on: March 26, 2015, 05:55:40 pm »

Trius purchases one Lion bag @ 4578 , one Gloves of Fury @ 2000   Total = 6578  less 10% multitem (658) =5920 using existing credit .

Existing credit = 7580 -5920 = 1660 (new credit balance)

Charm2009

*Places a note in cabinet
« Reply #772 on: May 13, 2015, 03:28:59 am »

*Places a note in cabinet with the other bags. The hand-writing is exceptional.*

Recently Purchased:

1. Lion Bags (x3)            4,578t each

Total: 13,734t

Best Regards,

Kenzie of Luxia

gilshem ironstone

Greetings Angels,I am
« Reply #773 on: May 30, 2015, 02:23:17 pm »

Greetings Angels,

I am requesting a Belt of the Battle Mage be tailored for my use.  I will provide all the necessary materials.   Please let me know the price so I may deliver them to your shop as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kalberen Starseeker

Serissa

Master Starseeker,A Belt of
« Reply #774 on: May 31, 2015, 11:45:26 am »
Master Starseeker,

A Belt of the Battle Mage (//+2 dex, +1 int, +1 chr; +6 concentration, +4 spellcraft, level 21) is 76,000 trues, or 36,000 with all materials supplied.  It requires an enchanted emerald (or emerald/polish/enchanting oil); a diamond enchanted with cat's grace (or diamond, polish, enchanting oil, 2 enchanting gems); 10 essences of grace (or 80 elderberries, 10 almonds, 10 glass vials); 2 dire bear leathers (or 2 dire bear skins, 2 tanning acids, 2 tanning oils, 6 salt); a cloth pattern (or 2 cotton); and a spool of thread (or 2 silk).  All materials must be delivered at the same time, but if needed for ease of carrying, arrangements may be made for processing of intermediate steps without charge.  Results are guaranteed.

Thank you for your interest in our finely crafted wares.  We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Ferrit Pandorn, Angels Guild

willhoff

*Zig wanders in and takes a
« Reply #775 on: June 05, 2015, 07:39:14 am »

*Zig wanders in and takes a slayer belt from the belts chest.  He tosses in a bag of coin and makes use of the portal.*

//dropped 10k trues in the belts chest

Charm2009

*Places a small bag of coins
« Reply #776 on: June 11, 2015, 02:23:41 am »

*Places a small bag of coins and a note on the shelf with the scrolls. The hand-writing is exceptional.*

Purchased:

1. Raise Dead Scrolls (x2)            6,200t each

Total: 12,400t

1. Credit from previous purchases       3,300t

Total paid: 9,100t

Best Regards,

Kenzie of Luxia

silverblades

*A large hooded figure
« Reply #777 on: June 14, 2015, 11:09:34 pm »

*A large hooded figure dressed in black soiled clothing wanders about looking for a "wanted list" of crafting ingredients. Ocassionally stepping into the light to get a glimpse of the wares sold he quickly goes back into the darker  areas of the shop.

He steps up to the store keeper and pulls his hood low and asks, Is there is any crafting supplies that I can trade for, Ive been carrying around a load of material and wanted to know what I can get for all this, but if you have a list I can toss to the animals what you dont haver need fer, I would also like to know if you keep records of long ago deliveries made. Im not sure if I have made previous deliveries to this guild or if it was elsewhere, could you look in some past dusty records and see if you still hold accounts for one individual goes by the name of X. I seem to recall making deliveries and hold a balance owed me but dont seem to remember who it was I gave it to. If you've lost such records to the ravages of time I reckon that to be so.

*stepping back from the counter he waits for an answer as he reaches for his necklace about his neck he looks as if hes countng the finger bones that hang from it*

There can be only One.

silverblades

*A large hooded figure
« Reply #778 on: June 14, 2015, 11:10:34 pm »

*A large hooded figure dressed in black soiled clothing wanders about looking for a "wanted list" of crafting ingredients. Ocassionally stepping into the light to get a glimpse of the wares sold he quickly goes back into the darker  areas of the shop.

He steps up to the store keeper and pulls his hood low and asks, Is there is any crafting supplies that I can trade for, Ive been carrying around a load of material and wanted to know what I can get for all this, but if you have a list I can toss to the animals what you dont haver need fer, I would also like to know if you keep records of long ago deliveries made. Im not sure if I have made previous deliveries to this guild or if it was elsewhere, could you look in some past dusty records and see if you still hold accounts for one individual goes by the name of X. I seem to recall making deliveries and hold a balance owed me but dont seem to remember who it was I gave it to. If you've lost such records to the ravages of time I reckon that to be so.

*stepping back from the counter he waits for an answer as he reaches for his necklace about his neck he looks as if hes countng the finger bones that hang from it*

There can be only One.

swoop

*A short halfling wearing
« Reply #779 on: June 14, 2015, 11:38:28 pm »

*A short halfling wearing green and brown leathers stops his inventory and hops up on a stool behind the counter*

Hi Ya! We take crafting stuff if ya want something specifically made and some other stuff as needed but I'm kinda new so I dunno what we need right now... Sorry. We might have records of some stuff going back pretty far but we might have lost some records at some point... *mumbles something about fires and gobblins* Um... I think Ferrit might better be able to answer your questions. Sorry again I'm still new in here. Let me go find her, I think she is in the back *points over his shoulder and hops off the stool and runs to the back*

The following users thanked this post: Anamnesis