The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 113618 times)

Tethys Ghost

• View Profile
    Whisper sneaks in silently
    « Reply #780 on: June 15, 2015, 04:45:34 am »

Whisper sneaks in silently behind another patron, and looks carefully through each set of shelves and chests before staring at the selection of cloaks.  He sighs quietly, pulls a black cloak out, walks over a bit and pulls a bronze shortsword from the weapons racks.  Carefully, he counts 450 True out for each and leaves it on the counter for one of the shopkeepers.  With a touch to the edge of his hood in salute, he swirls his new Cape of the Panther over his shoulders, and straps the new sword on in place of one of two old copper swords.  As he walks past the weapons rack on the way out, he glances at the remaining broze shortsword.

// Bought:

Cape of the Panther, 450T

Bronze Shortsword, 450T

Left the coins for each on their respective shelves, and a note near the door detailing same.

cbnicholson

*a short time later*An older
    « Reply #781 on: June 16, 2015, 03:46:00 pm »

*a short time later*

An older man, yet hale and unbent by age enters the shop from a door behind the counter.  He advances with solid, sure steps toward the man .  Prominently displayed on a silver chain is a golden symbol of a Dragon. "Hello, I am Daniel, Ferrit is indisposed at the moment.  Perhaps I can be of assistance. I understand you inquiring about the record of one X? Is that correct?  It would not be X the Mystic would it?"  Daniel's sky blue eyes study the man intently as he fingers the dragon symbol with his left hand, his right clutching what appears to be an ancient sales record.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

silverblades

*turning to Daniel he says,"
    « Reply #782 on: June 18, 2015, 04:53:26 pm »

*turning to Daniel he says," Yes I.. I  was once  known as .. X the Mystic* he says it as if recollecting a name long forgotten* but that was a very long time ago. I see your record keping is is quite admirable, If my thi.. my name truly is in those records, I shall produce my mark and signature as  before so you may rest assured  tis I. *as he slowly nods while speaking to Daniel you notice some movement inside his jacket yet his hands are clearly at his side* he slowly raises a worn gloved hand producing a fine writing quill.  And do you have a list of wanted goods. I looked about but I may have missed it while gawking at yer wares but that is something I rarely do, hmm?

There can be only One.

cbnicholson

A raised eyebrow either at
    « Reply #783 on: June 18, 2015, 07:57:36 pm »

A raised eyebrow either at the movement or something else perhaps brought on by a minor divination, X cannot tell, "Oh, aye, there are a few items we take in trade." Daniel lays the old record down on the counter so that both can see the balance. //pm sent.  "Sand always is accepted for the making of glass, I believe lion skins and malar as well.  As you can see, you have a small amount of credit with the Angels as it stands.  Did you have some other items you are looking to trade on?"

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

swoop

*The halfling looks up again
    « Reply #784 on: June 18, 2015, 08:16:52 pm »

*The halfling looks up again from resuming his inventory and says* 

OH YEAH Malar pelts would be great!

gilshem ironstone

Serissa wrote:Master
    « Reply #785 on: June 19, 2015, 04:14:41 pm »

Quote from: "Serissa"&cid="2757614"

Master Starseeker,

A Belt of the Battle Mage (//+2 dex, +1 int, +1 chr; +6 concentration, +4 spellcraft, level 21) is 76,000 trues, or 36,000 with all materials supplied.  It requires an enchanted emerald (or emerald/polish/enchanting oil); a diamond enchanted with cat's grace (or diamond, polish, enchanting oil, 2 enchanting gems); 10 essences of grace (or 80 elderberries, 10 almonds, 10 glass vials); 2 dire bear leathers (or 2 dire bear skins, 2 tanning acids, 2 tanning oils, 6 salt); a cloth pattern (or 2 cotton); and a spool of thread (or 2 silk).  All materials must be delivered at the same time, but if needed for ease of carrying, arrangements may be made for processing of intermediate steps without charge.  Results are guaranteed.

Thank you for your interest in our finely crafted wares.  We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Ferrit Pandorn, Angels Guild

Thank you Ferritt. I will go ahead and place my order. I have all the materials, and have placed them in the "Special Orders" chest, next to the store entrance. I shall leave the true upon pick up. Let me know when it is complete.  

-Kalberen

Serissa

Master Kalberen,Your Belt of
    « Reply #786 on: June 19, 2015, 10:03:23 pm »

Master Kalberen,

Your Belt of the Battle Mage is in the Special Orders Chest.  Thank you for your business.

Ferrit

silverblades

*A bright young man greets
    « Reply #787 on: July 03, 2015, 05:38:02 am »

*A bright young man greets everyone he sees as he makes his way around the room looking  at the wares*

Hi my name is Sib and I would like to trade in these goods.

// deposits one box of cotton

// deposits TWO box of wheat

Im working on corn and wheat, if you need it, if not Ill sell it in town. but takes so long to grow you know. is there anything you need besides sand or clay?

// removes the box of cotton and replaces it with 3 lion hides

// removes both boxes of wheat and replaces one with a box of spider silk

That will hopefully fetch a better price! eh?

There can be only One.

silverblades

//  sib purchased 1
    « Reply #788 on: June 30, 2015, 04:36:23 am »

//  sib purchased 1 invisibility scroll left coin in bookcase as instructed.

// Sib purchased 1 heavy oak crossbow left 1500 in chest as instructed

// Sib purchased 1 scroll of endurance left 250 in chast

//  Sib purhcased one scroll of bulls strength left 250 in chest

// Sib purchased one scroll of cats grace left 250 in chest

// deposited one box of spider silk in last chest on left

There can be only One.

silverblades

*Sibbicai reviews the sales
    « Reply #789 on: July 14, 2015, 02:54:51 pm »

*Sibbicai reviews the sales slip with Ferrit having a credit of 7950.

He returns a few days later and deposits a box of silk in the last chest. and steps up to the person running the counter.*

I would like to request a scroll of polymorph self  if you can please. I can supply a box of eggs if that will help with the task or the cost, or if you need such supplies please let me know

please deduct the cost of a 5th level scroll of 2500 from my credit balance, I shall be needing the Summon creature V.  thankyou

There can be only One.

silverblades

*sibbicai returns a few weeks
    « Reply #790 on: July 18, 2015, 06:08:28 am »

*sibbicai returns a few weeks later and address the man at the counter*

I should like to use some of my credit for  a scroll of 5th circle for 2500 true , firebrand

that should put my balance at 2950 not counting the box if silk I delivered last week. I should like to get a discount with the purchase of a 3rd circle spell , magic circle against alignment,  but I do not see it on the shelf.

thanks

There can be only One.

silverblades

*sibbicai places a box of
    « Reply #791 on: July 31, 2015, 02:12:42 pm »

*sibbicai places a box of spidersilk in last crate*

There can be only One.

Charm2009

Purchased:Crag Cat Bag (x2)
    « Reply #792 on: July 31, 2015, 06:40:55 pm »

Purchased:

1. Crag Cat Bag (x2)            2,064t each
    2. Lion Bag                            4,578t each

Total: 8,706t left in the chest by the entryway.

Best Regards,

Kenzie of Luxia

silverblades

Addressing the man at
    « Reply #793 on: August 05, 2015, 04:16:01 pm »

Addressing the man at the counter Sibbicai removes the scrolls he ordered and expresses a warm thankyou*

//  removed 1450 from my credit balance of 9790

// new credit balance of= 8340

There can be only One.

Xaltotun

//written in a very formal
    « Reply #794 on: August 11, 2015, 11:02:51 am »

//written in a very formal script

Oi bumped intae a verra nice priestess lady who said yer guild needed platinum, so Oi collected it an' dropped them off in yer open chests.

Oi've dropped off 80 ingots which Oi make is 16,000 credit. Oi took an undead/shapeshifter enhancement fer me axe (top power) which ye advertised at 16,000 Trues, so Oi make it that we're even on te deal. If ye dinnae agree or need te discuss it, Oi'll be about Center off an' on.

Yer custom, as always....

Sigurd Stronginthearmsson

//updated this post to reflect the last drops to get to 80 and purchase of the enhancement. 

silverblades

// sibbicai purchase with
    « Reply #795 on: August 11, 2015, 02:34:52 am »

// sibbicai purchase with credit of 8340

evards black tentacles 1000

fear 450

displacement 450

blindness 250

total of 2150  20% discount total of 1720

new credit of 6620

There can be only One.

horror.fan.jm

*Finn walks into the guild
    « Reply #796 on: August 14, 2015, 06:27:49 pm »

*Finn walks into the guild hall and takes off his pack. He takes out bag after bag from his pack and puts it into the drop off box. He wipes the sweat from forehead*

Ugh carryin' des bag sure be alotta werk, but dey true be gud.

*He scribbles on a parchment*

"Oi jist dropped off eight of dem bags of sands. Dey aggreed price be forty per bag. So give me 320 credit to me named.

*simply signed Finn*

//Just put 8 bags into the drop off box closest to the door

horror.fan.jm

« Reply #797 on: August 14, 2015, 06:57:14 pm »

*Finn walks into the guild hall and takes off his pack. He takes out bag after bag from his pack and puts it into the drop off box. He wipes the sweat from forehead*

"Dat be nine more of dem bags of sands. So dat be 680 credit to me named den.

*simply signed Finn*

//Just put 9 more bags into the drop off boxes

horror.fan.jm

« Reply #798 on: August 14, 2015, 07:34:51 pm »

*Finn walks into the guild hall and takes off his pack. He takes out bag after bag from his pack and puts it into the drop off box.*

"Delivery, got another nine fer ye Should give me 1040 credit.

*simply signed Finn*

//Just another 9 bags into the drop box

horror.fan.jm

« Reply #799 on: August 14, 2015, 08:57:56 pm »

*Finn walks into the guild hall and greet Ms. Pandorn*

Oi jist be dey clay and such in the box

*after unloading his haul he talks with her for awhile and than heads back out for more adventure*

//I put in twn lumps of clay at 25/lump=250

4 red mushrooms at 50/mushroom=200

one raw amethhyst=100

250+200+100=550

550+1040=1590 in credit

math is fun te he