The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 110142 times)

cbnicholson

I left three bodak teeth, a
« Reply #900 on: June 09, 2017, 07:11:46 pm »

I left three bodak teeth, a mushroom, and a couple o nuts.  Took a total of 943 mahogany arrows of various fletchins and tips.  Dunno what they are worth.  Need to kill a lot of nasty orcs.  Credit sale.  Thank ya.

Yer Charlie.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

willhoff

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of
« Reply #901 on: June 22, 2017, 03:06:17 am »

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the Angels,

I hereby request a mithril helm of the finest quality.  I've placed the neccessary ingredients(3 ignots of mithril and a helm mold) in the special orders chest at the front of your store in Hempstead Fields.  I have no knowledge of my credit, if any, with your establishment but would like the discount for providing the materials applied to this purchase.

Let me know the adjusted sales price and I will deposit the sum at your store an my earliest conveinance.

~Ryubi Jingles

Serissa

Dear Master Jingles.You had a
« Reply #902 on: June 22, 2017, 09:17:28 pm »

Dear Master Jingles.

You had a zero balance, per Daniel's slip of 6/23/16.  A mithril helm with all materials provided is half of 52,000 trues, or 26,000 trues.  Your helm has been crafted of the materials you provided and has been placed in the Special Orders Chest in the Angels store.  Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Ferrit Pandorn, Angels Guild

willhoff

Dear Masteress Pandorn,Your
« Reply #903 on: June 22, 2017, 10:41:01 pm »

Dear Masteress Pandorn,

Your timing is exquisit.  I thank you for your special attention to this order and look forward to dealing with your fine establishment in the near future.

I will deposit the quoted amount in the chest I find the helm in.

Cordially,

Ryubi Jingles

LordCove

I've taken a Copper Dragon
« Reply #904 on: July 02, 2017, 03:24:58 pm »

I've taken a Copper Dragon Armour ( Full Plate +3 /20 Acid Resistance) from the Armours from around the world chest.

No Price List could be found.

50k Deposit placed in Chest.

Please advise of Full Price.

Leon

willhoff

//I believe all items not on
« Reply #905 on: July 03, 2017, 06:03:04 am »

//I believe all items not on the "list" are priced at .75 x the lense price or  seventy five percent of the lense value.

Cheers,

Willhoff

Serissa

To Master Leon -Copper Dragon
« Reply #906 on: July 05, 2017, 11:27:55 am »

To Master Leon -

Copper Dragon Armor is listed at 80,000 T; level 19; +3 AB, - 20/ acid resistance.

Since there was no list in the chest, if you still want it, I will give you the opportunity to purchase other needed items now and consider them as a simultaneous purchase.  This will permit you to take advantage of our multiple item discount:  2 items = 10% off; 3 items = 15% off; 4 items = 20% off.  Emerald and mithril merchandise and pharmacy items are excluded from this discount.

Please advise me of your decision.

Sincerely,

willhoff

(//wooops!  Apologies to the
« Reply #907 on: July 05, 2017, 12:59:08 pm »

(//wooops!  Apologies to the Angels and LordCove as I got confused and thought Leon was posting his question in the Saddlebag forum!  Thanks for setting the record strait *slaps forehead*)

Lindel

*Morus walks into the store
« Reply #908 on: July 09, 2017, 07:23:47 am »

*Morus walks into the store and browses around*

"Excuse me, I would like to inquire about the price of the Ring of Bull's Strength II with the fire resistance applied to it in the chest labeled Used Previously Enhanced Items of All Types. Thank you!"

-Morus Whitethorn

Serissa

Dear Master Whitethorn,Thank
« Reply #909 on: July 11, 2017, 04:34:15 pm »

Dear Master Whitethorn,

Thank you for your inquiry.  You may buy the used bull strength ring with greater fire resistance for 8,500 trues.

Sincerely,

Lindel

"Well in that case I will
« Reply #910 on: July 12, 2017, 06:47:50 pm »

"Well in that case I will have to purchase it! Thank you!"

-Morus Whitethorn

*places 8,500 true into the record sales chest*

Olme

Wish to order one: Helm of
« Reply #911 on: August 18, 2017, 11:18:02 am »

Wish to order one:

Helm of the Guard ....never mind ...change in plans

also  wish to enquire on the prices of magical books,

Regards 

Stevlan

Chazzler

*While Chakar is browsing
« Reply #912 on: September 01, 2017, 09:56:07 pm »

*While Chakar is browsing through some guild ledgers, he wanders absentmindedly towards the Notifications Board and spots Stevlan's note.

He pins a response*

I will soon seek into that.

~Chakar~

Gunther

Gunther came by and took the
« Reply #913 on: December 14, 2017, 03:05:24 pm »

Gunther came by and took the Armor of freedom.  Didnt see a price list, so left his old cobalt armor, a unique shield (Darkenholme's crest- or something like that, and a bonebreaker club.  Will drop off 50k gold as well, once I log back in and make sure Gunther has 50k gold.  If thats all too low, lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

Gunther

Gunther came by and took the
« Reply #914 on: December 14, 2017, 03:05:28 pm »

Gunther came by and took the Armor of freedom.  Didnt see a price list, so left his old cobalt armor, a unique shield (Darkenholme's crest- or something like that, and a bonebreaker club.  Will drop off 50k gold as well, once I log back in and make sure Gunther has 50k gold.  If thats all too low, lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

Serissa

Dear Master Gunther
« Reply #915 on: December 15, 2017, 08:21:36 am »

Dear Master Gunther N'diknik,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Armor of Freedom.  After extensive research, I have valued the armor at 80, 000 trues.  I can allow you half value for the items you bartered, so 100 trues for the bonebreaker, 7,250 for the cobalt plate and 25,000 for the Crest of Darkenholme.  With the 50,000 trues you deposited, you have paid 82,350 trues.  You prevously had a credit balance of 3,500 trues (from 8/10/12).  Your current balance is therefore 5,850 trues credit.  You may use this toward the purchase of any item we sell.

Sincerely

Eddlian

*Galvan browses the wears in
« Reply #916 on: January 27, 2018, 07:06:10 am »

*Galvan browses the wears in the shop, scribbling at items he could possibly buy. He looks up and notices there isn't anyone to talk to so leaves a note pinned to the door*

"Hello Angels Guild,

I have noticed a few items I may wish to buy, although I could not find a shop keeper. How could I go about buying some items I may be interested in?

Thanks

Galvan"

//Sorry not sure how this works! Would I be able to pick the things I want and leave trues in the chest near the front door? 

davidhoff

//The items should have a
« Reply #917 on: January 27, 2018, 12:04:04 pm »

//The items should have a price list in the respective chest.  If they don't then let us know the name of the item you want and it's lens price and we'll give you a quote.  You can leave a post here with what you bought and where you put the trues (chests are fine for depositing true).  You may have credit or not, I'm not sure, but we'll get back to you on that.//

*Tralek pins a note back to the interested customer*

I hope this answers your questions and thanks for the inquiry.

Yours truly,

Tralek

davidhoff

*Griff leaves a note and some
« Reply #918 on: January 28, 2018, 03:07:02 am »

*Griff leaves a note and some trues*

Came n purchased four raise scrolls at 6200 each.  Left 24800 trues in deh scroll chest.

Tank ye n Vorax guide ye ways always,

Griff Silversand

The following users thanked this post: Serissa

davidhoff

Re: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters
« Reply #919 on: August 07, 2018, 11:57:51 pm »
Got meh a Ring of Defenders.  Put 5000 trues in deh same chest.

Vorax over all,

Griff Silversand

The following users thanked this post: Serissa