The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Auctioning: Gloves of Care  (Read 78 times)

jan

Auctioning: Gloves of Care
« on: April 04, 2008, 10:27:44 pm »
During my travels i have found a wonderful set off Gloves , the material allows the wearer to better understand the cause off wounds and therefor is aiding in treating them .

These wonderful Gloves i am now putting up for auction so some one else can benefit from them .

Since the world doesn't spin on love, food and adventure alone they will cost a bundle to purchase .

Make your bid here , the auction will end in a couple off weeks .

Barion Firesteed.

P.S. : enemies of Rofirein don't have to bother to put in bids.

// Gloves of Care : healing skill +12 , lvl req : 9

//starting bid is 40.000 true or the equivalent in true and mithrill nuggets ;-)

jan

Re: Auctioning: Gloves of Care
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 06:26:13 am »
*barion puts his poster back on top grumbling a bit *

"Either there are many more enemies to Rofirein then anyone expects ...or people don't want help when wounded ...these gloves are better then the ones the creature sells at the crossroads ...*sighs* ...well ... i can always cut them up and make bandages from them i guess ..."

stragen

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 06:37:05 am »
*Jacrum approaches Barion*

Barion Laddie, Yer starting bid is unreasonable. I'll offer ye 16,000 true. I could buy a LOT of bandages fer 18,000 true.  Thats all these will save muh.

jan

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 06:42:23 am »
*Barion watches Jacrum with a grin *

The creature sells gloves that aren't this good for my starting-bid ...and about those bandages ....these gloves wont run out ..so they will pay themselves back over time ...specially in places magic doesn't work .The starting bid stands , if they don't sell I'll cut them up for probably three bandages myself , cause i wont go using them on others that refuse to spend money to heal themselves .

*with that he walks off , sharpening a small dagger with glistening eyes and his jaw set in a grim way *

ystrday

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 06:52:40 am »
Barion,

I will place a starting bid for the amount of 40k

Tegan

anything