The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Beryl's Bargain Boutique - Shiff's "Discount" Jewelry  (Read 922 times)

jrizz

Re: Beryl's Bargain Boutique - Shiff's "Discount" Jewelry
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 06:44:52 pm »
Dear Sir,
I am looking for a silver amulet set with a sapphire of exceptional quality if you have one.

Ral Cean

//spellcraft and concentration
//

Kirbiana

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 07:57:38 am »
Shiff, if you can set a small gem of intelligence into a necklace for me, I would very much appreciate that.  I also find myself in need of polished amethysts, feldspars and garnets to set into magical wands.  Please count up on all your fingers and toes, and let me know how much gold is required to buy any of these items from you.  To further sweeten the deal, I will add an apple pie to the sack of coins I give you.

Mirrim Cade

PS: I can most likely enchant the alexandrite for you if you have none on hand and are willing to take a small risk of cracking one or two.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 08:54:57 am »
//Updated :)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 04:50:51 pm »
//Updated!

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 05:52:00 pm »
A small note is left by the notice about the "Exceptional" owl's rings...

One of those masterworks, set with alexandrite around the band as well as the central setting, was crafted by Pyyran Rahth, minstrel and scholar.

Amended to the bottom as a note.

I'd be interested in one of those Shield Rings. ~ P

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 06:04:51 pm »
//Sorry, Stephen, but I actually can't make those, nor do I know who can...  I had one and It's gone =\

Erik K

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 07:30:54 pm »
scralled hastily and posted:

I need two rings of bulls strength and an amulet of the same.

gives a brief description of Marcus.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 07:48:24 pm »
*scribbles below Marcus' description*

Got it...

Xirion

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 12:42:41 am »
Shiff,

I have to talk to you about a special matter. No hurry, just so you know.
Will hold my eyes open for you

~Eander Shalynn~

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 01:37:35 am »
Do you want you "Special Matter"  In gold or silver?  Or perhaps platinum?
*he smirks as he adds that to Eander's message*
Whatever you need Eander...

Shiff

Cariad

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 02:01:48 pm »
*Amilia walks in to the tavern and reads the notice on the board, then starts to write on the bottom a message ofor shiff*

Hello there Sir Shiff
I was just wondering if you were able to make a full set of the bull strength jewllery??
If and When you are able to make them would you mind letting me know so that we can arrange a price suitable and a place to meet for me to collect them
thank you very much
All the best
Signed
Amilia Tannnes

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 02:25:24 pm »
*he smiled as he saw the order.  It had been a while since someone bothered to actually "say" something in an order aside from "name; desired product(s); address".  He quickly wrote her a response, and sent it out by mail*

EDIT - //Since I can't PM you for whatever reason...

Amilia Tannes,

Thank you for your order.  My Amulets of Strength are currently out of stock, however my stock of rings is quite sufficient to fill your order immediately.

If you are willing, I will gladly meet with you to discuss your entire order, payment, and deliver to you your rings.  I can most often be found in Port Hempstead and the surround country side.

Pleasure to be of Service,
Shiff Dragonheart

Cariad

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 02:48:54 pm »
*Amilia reads the response then sighs a little*

Sir Shiff

I really must appologise as it was the second circle of jewlerry i was wanting i already have the first circle and was hoping to up grade
I am really sorry for the inconvenience

All the Best
Signed Amilia Tannnes

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2007, 03:23:51 pm »
*he sends her back a letter*

I misunderstood.  I can, in fact, make for you what you ask for, I simply do not offer them publicly due to the difficulty in aquiring the materials.  If you are still interested, I would gladly make a set for you.

Shiff Dragonheart

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 12:13:33 pm »
//Prices and stock updated

Carillon

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2007, 04:40:07 pm »
*A letter is sent in Elven, with a translation to Common somewhat grudgingly added after it in the same ornate script*

Dear Sir,

Having reviewed the postings in the trade hall I have decided to order a few pieces of jewelry from your accomplished hand as I see you proudly declare your devotion to the Deep Mother, a goddess whom I have the greatest respect for.

The jewelry in question should be of the most expert workmanship, naturally. I understand you are no elf, but I require you to make these pieces as if you were, as I need the finest quality. I would prefer the pieces be of finely polished alexandrite gems set in gold bands, each enchanted with a Wisdom spell. Provided the quality of your work satisfies me, I am prepared to purchase two rings and a necklace of the above description. Enclosed are cut threads giving the circumference of my ring fingers and neck so you may be sure to make them to size.

Unfortunately my address is rather impermanent at the moment, but you may post here when the pieces are complete so I may come and view them, or you may also leave word at the temple in Blackford Castle where I come to pray.

My thanks for your attention to this matter,

Eruanna Glorandir
Faithful of Lucinda, Protector of the Weave

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 03:14:29 pm »
He sighs, reading the letter.  He wasn't nearly as devote to Beryl as he once was, though he still prayed to her for success with his craft.  He read more, taking note of the threads and the specifics, and goes to the craft hall to get to work on some adjustments for her order.  Happy with what he had done so far, he sat down against the wall to write a quick response.

//PM sent

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 09:17:07 pm »
//Updated with New Year's Special, one week only

Krell Himmler

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 08:32:01 am »
I'm looking for rings that augment ones spellcasting ability I have ascended to the 7th level, almost 8th, what items am I able to use that will increase how many spells I may cast every day and how much would such a ring cost?

Signed,
The Insane One

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 12:23:30 pm »
//pm Sent