The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Beryl's Bargain Boutique - Shiff's "Discount" Jewelry  (Read 1008 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Beryl's Bargain Boutique - Shiff's "Discount" Jewelry
« on: July 10, 2007, 02:15:28 pm »
Moving away from the Pillaging approach to a merchant career, I've decided to start selling the jewelry I make. I can make a fair amount of quality jewelry, be it necklace or ring, out of a fair amount of materials. I think my prices are lower then most, yet at the same time I specialize in Jewelry. If there is anything on my goods list you want, or if what you are looking for isn't there, let me know, and rest assured I will get one to you. At the Moment, here is a list of the things I can have, and/or can make:
  • Copper Rings and Amulets (+1 to various throws; Poison, Cold, Fire, Death, Mind, Etc.) - 300 True, made on demand, Just let me know what you want to be protected against. If it turns out Exceptional, no extra charge.
  • Bronze Rings and Amulets (+2 to Various Skills: Hide, Spell Craft, Etc.) - 700 True, Made on Demand, just let me know what Skill you are looking to improve (not all skills covered). If it Turns out Exceptional, 100 True Extra.
  • Platinum Rings and Amulets (+2 to various throws; Poison, Cold, Fire, Death, Mind, Etc.) - 1400 True, can be made on demand, Just let me know what you want to be protected against, but Since I do not smelt my own ore, Its best to ask what I have in stock, which always changes. If it turns out Exceptional, 200 True Extra.
  • Silver Rings and Amulets (+4 to Various Skills: Hide, Spell Craft, Etc.) - 1800 True, can be made on Demand, just let me know what Skill you are looking to improve (not all skills covered) but I have only just begun to make these kinds. If it turns out Exceptional, 400 True Extra.
  • Adamantium Rings and Amulets (+3 to various throws; Poison, Cold, Fire, Death, Mind, Etc.) - 2500 True, can be made on demand, Just let me know what you want to be protected against, but Since I do not smelt my own ore, Its best to ask what I have in stock, which always changes. If it turns out Exceptional, 400 True Extra. ~~Out of Stock until further Notice~~
  • Ability Rings and Amulets (+1 of the Ability of your Choice) - 1600 True, made on Demand, just let me know which ability you need. If it turns out Exceptional, 500 True Extra.

• Ability Rings and Amulets (+2 of the Ability of your Choice) - 15,000 True, made on Demand, just let me know which ability you need. If it turns out Exceptional, 5000 True Extra.
Of course, if the materials needed for the jewelry are brought to me, you get a discount. Anyone bringing me everything I need will get the Piece made for FREE!

Thanks for Shopping Beryl's Bargain Boutique!

[SIZE=18]
SPECIAL!
[/SIZE]

Buy any two Ability Rings and Get an Amulet of the same type for Half Price!

Odranoela

Re: Beryl's Bargain Boutique - Shiff's "Discount" Jewelry
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 03:42:39 pm »
I'm looking for one "Owl's Wisdom I" ring, if you can provide it please contact Nechemiah, *description below*

ColtCommando

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 02:40:04 am »
I need to commision the crafting of a set of silver jewelry addorned with topaz.  

-Regards, Cideous

// one silver/topaz ammy, and two rings please :D

rigbya

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 08:40:12 pm »
    //order 1:

*Seth leaves a note for Shiff*

Shiff, I am after an exception example of a Bulls Strength ring my friend, if you make one I would be more than happy to donate to your cause. Can you manage a set of prayer beads as well? I was nea sure if yea made them.

My thanks to yea.

Seth Kenton

//order 2:

*an order is place by Westanny Smith*

Ahem, I would like to order two enchanted pieces my good man. The first being an amulet of fox's cunning as they say. The second would be a ring of Wizardy, yes yes, the ones that expands my memory. (1st level spells).

Much obliged fine merchant, have your deliveries boy contact Westanny Smith.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 12:50:30 am »
    //short hand version, since Server downtime messed up my first attempt

*written on each order*

ORDER RECIEVED, IN THE WORKS, CHECK BACK LATER

Kirbiana

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 09:03:12 am »
    *This note is posted about knee-high below the market notice.*

Hello, hello, tall person in the fancy red cloak!  I would like you to make me two silver rings with sapphires in them!  I will even bring you a sapphire to make it easier for you!  And then I will show you what a really big donation receipt to Beryl looks like!   Hee-hee!  Nisbet Narine

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 10:21:39 pm »
    Nech, yer order is completed, delivered and paid for, thank you.

Mr. Smith, yer order is finished as well.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 04:10:24 pm »
    *clears off some old notices so some any new customers can see his ad*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 04:23:40 pm »
    //Updated

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 12:12:01 pm »
    *clears off some old notices so some any new customers can see his ad*

Olme

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 04:36:23 pm »
    I wish to commission the creation of a set ( 2 rings and an amulet) of silver jewelry to aid my ability to move quietly.

I also wish to purchase that finely crafted poison resistant ring you have advertised (offer sent by separate message)

-- Krill --

Xirion

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 01:39:34 pm »
    My Greetings,

My name is Ian Wrath, Paladin of Toran. I would like tt order two ability rings, Sir. One of Eagles Splendor and One of Bulls Strength please. Let me know as soon you finished them by leaving a note at the temple in Fort Llast (//PM) or send me a bird.

Thank you in advanced
    ~Ian Wrath~

ycleption

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 02:09:25 pm »
    *a message is scrawled in ink that has clearly been inexpertly made*

I would like to purchase a ring of owl's wisdom from you.
    Send me a bird when I can pick it up.

Incidentally, since when do goddesses have "bargain boutiques"?

Pallena.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 04:51:38 pm »
    *Shiff smiles as he sees some new orders and hurries off to gather his wares and send replies*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 05:06:05 pm »
    *updates his ad's with some new information*

Kirbiana

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 06:31:50 pm »
    Hello, hello, Mister Shiff!  Please save your nice topaz dust for Nisbet the gnome!  She needs to be very stony to do her mining for the Deep Mother and she will pay you lots of gold for it!  She will take aventurine and fire agate dusts off your hands too, so you don't get so dusty that you start to sneeze all the time!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 02:52:35 pm »
    //Updated

Masterjack

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 04:22:09 pm »
    I'll take a complete set of silver and topaz jewlery. Thats 2 rings and 1 amulet. Let me know when I can pick it up.

O'red Stonehall

iceyfire

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 10:44:46 am »
    *Written in a very neat neatly, and artistically, on a quality sheet of parchment*
    Goodday Mr. Shiff, i would like to kindly ask if you would be able to make a pair of ability rings, that provide a bonus to my dexterity.
    Due to your current problems i can understand, if this may take a little more then the expected time.
    I will be in my usual spot waiting, ethier send a bird to meet me or come in person.
    Thank you..
    Sairalinde Hun'ndar

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 05:10:15 pm »
    //Updated  =)

anything