The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Auction: Ring of Cat's Grace II  (Read 136 times)

lonnarin

Auction: Ring of Cat's Grace II
« on: September 23, 2008, 07:54:33 pm »
Made a few new rings with me last batch of diamonds, and in redecorating the home fer the younguns, I come to the conclusion that furniture is expensive. So I'm putting some of me latest wares up for auction. The lense retail price is just under 12,000, so I figure I'll start the bidding at 50% for a good intro price to whet yer whistles and we'll go from there. Auction shall end in little under three days from now. (12pm EST 09/26/08 ).

Ring of Cat's Grace II, +2 Dexterity, Lvl Requirement 12

This fine ring has had its gemstone mined from the Rift by yours truly and enchanted by the careful hands of Timulty Keel to bestow a magical aura of surefooted limberness! Its gold smelted via only the finest in Dorandite Dwarven craftsmanship. Be ye steppin on yer lass' feet every toime she asks ye ter dance?  Running out ah plates cause ye gots the butterfingers in the kitchen?  Look no further lads!  This fine ring will make ye feets better step whar ye wants em ter step, and less on top of beloved pets and babies.  Don't stomp on yer wee uns, it just isnt good fer em!  And not ter beh supporting the nefarious trades of the street folk, but lets just say that iffn ye accidentally locked yerself outta yer house and had ter pick ah lock usin ah hairpin in yer brother's pocket, and ye didna want ter wake him up ter git it cause he look so nice sleepin, it prolly help improve yer chances.  Also great fer those who dont have the common sense ter wear proper armors, or simply who like showin off thar backflips in town square.

Bidding Begins at 6000 true.

Riven

Re: Auction: Ring of Cat's Grace II
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 11:38:48 am »
Ah....nimble fingers.....
the better to count my luck with!
Let's get this avalanche rolling with a pebble -
~Riven

blonde

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:57 pm »
Alright, I'm bidding 7000.

*signed Tony Bravespoon*

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 03:24:59 pm »
Sold!  ter Toni Bravespoon!

Congratulations Toni, yer feets and fingers gonna dance through the markets loiek ah brownie dodgin ah cat!

Send word ter 128 Leringard as to when ye'd like ter pick it up!

As fer Riven, I gonna beh mining this weekend.  Say ah lil prayer ter Dorand that I find Lots and LOTS of em, and ye see another bargain ring on tha market too!

-Bjornigar Ironguts

anything