The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Buying Silver!  (Read 120 times)

ZeroVega

Buying Silver!
« on: June 16, 2006, 03:32:53 pm »
One Wizard looking to buy Silver Ingots. Will pay generously for them. Up to several hundred per ingot. Will not purchase less than 10 ingots in a batch nor more than 40. Reply here with an offer and wait for a response.
  Sincerely, Annonymous

Gunther

Re: Buying Silver!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 11:31:37 pm »
Gunther has quite a bit of silver and will be glad to part with it.  I'll have to get an exact count to see how many exactly, but say 300 gold per ingot?

ZeroVega

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 05:04:33 am »
Done. I'll contact you after you get back with me on the exact amount and we'll find a time and place to meet.

jan

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 08:02:38 am »
*Barion walks by and reads the conversation and the handling of the trade...he shakes his head*
 "that is what you call unprofessional trading indeed ...some one offering to pay SEVEN hundred an ingot of silver ....and some dumb fool selling the silver to him/ her for THREE hundred an ingot ....might be profitable to find this Gunther and make some trades with him...if hes THAT dumb"
 *Barion makes a mental note to look out for things Gunther might sell.....it can only be too cheap ..or worthless*

jan

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 09:24:33 am »
*several days later Barion passes the notes again and checks *

*reading the first few messages ,he starts to blush and tries to remember what his thoughts were excactly*
"hmmm...must have been the ale ...i realy thought that it says sevenhundred an ingot ..."*looks again*several....not seven.....
"good thing no one heard my coment "*looks around if anyone is looking towards him*...*he raises his voice a little so people nearby can hear him*
 "That Gunther is a fine merchant ...he gets a good price for his silver ...no fooling him i guess"

*He walks off a slightly red color on his face ,remembering what kind of judgement mistake he made *

Gunther

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 10:11:40 am »
Whew.   Good thing Gunther is actually pretty dumb.

anything