The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A bard needed.  (Read 87 times)

Hellblazer

A bard needed.
« on: November 02, 2007, 05:28:38 am »
I will be requesting a bard who can play an instrument and sings lovely songs for a little intimate pick nick I am organizing.

Payment will be of two thousand trues for the evening. If you are interested please leave a note under here I will try to find you.

Signed
left a secret to not break the surprise.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: A bard needed.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 11:42:37 am »
Depending on when and where, I could be your man. ~ Pyyran Rahth

lonnarin

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 01:31:31 pm »
*a notice is posted*

Please don't pick the one called Farros.  We booked him for my son's birthday party and he was a complete lecherous horror!  He spiked all the children's fruit punch, threw up on the cake, in a drunken rage he chopped the pony in half and then told the children innapropriate stories about violent decapitation and dirty limericks.  He tried doing magic tricks, but the clown he sawed in half is now very dead... all the children are still having nightmares!  We got our money back, but for the love of all sanity, don't hire this man!

-A Concerned Mother

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 02:26:47 am »
Sir Pyyran, I will meet you in a few days by the fire camp of blackfort on Tunar, Junar 10, 1424. If there is an impossibiliy, leave me a message here.

//thats Novermber 7th.. let say at 5 pm est

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 09:59:07 am »
I'm afraid there is a legal matter I must attend to on that date... My greatest apologies. I hope you can find another.

~ Pyyran

//Heh, working. *Sigh.*