The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Enzo's Bow Shop  (Read 5286 times)

Guardian 452

Re: Enzo's Bow Shop
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 07:17:50 pm »

*Thomas pushes his glasses up higher on his nose as he goes over some doccuments*

That is no small orde my, erm.... small friend.

It will require 22 malar Panther pelts, among other things.

Since thier erradication from Mistone and Rilara the Malar Panther has some how grown in strength, Master Enzo can no longer obtain the pelts from these animals on his own.

To be able to complete such an order we will need you to provide said 22 Malar Panther Pelts... and of course your work in obtaining them will be reflected in the final price... which I will consult Master Enzo about when I see him next... and I will send word to you if you are willing to help get the pelts that is.

Guardian 452

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 05:14:35 pm »
*This sign posted many town markets*

Enzo's Bow Shop & Indoor Archery Range is having an open house. Please stop by 155 Folians Vale within the Silkwood Forest. Look to the South East of Aeridins Temple.

I have a wide selection of Leather armors, Bows, Blades, you name it.
If you should see an item you wish to know the price of please speak with my shopkeep, Thomas McStumbletoe.

((RP asking on this thread or send me a PM))

~Enzo Reynolt
Commander of the Wood, Wolfswood Ranger Corps -retired

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2010, 09:44:20 am »
I am in need of a mahogany longbow, and I understand you are very skilled.  How much for one?

-Gel'larian Windsbreath

Guardian 452

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2010, 10:09:04 am »
*Enzo's shopkeep, Thomas McStumbletoe hands Gel'larian a note*

// if he is at the shop asking, change that to a reply letter if he is writing(PM sent)

jrizz

• Followers of Folian S'pae