The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For Sale: Eceptional items of Mithril, Bear leather and Grace  (Read 142 times)

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
For Sale: Eceptional items of Mithril, Bear leather and Grace
« on: November 24, 2006, 07:06:35 pm »
There are two items I am considering of releasing from my vaults. If interested approach me either trough the postal system or by leaving a note here.  First item:  Belt of the Brawler  While worn this expensive belt assures that all bare knuckle assaults at your person will feel light as the tickle of a feather. Created by an unknown leather worker from the hide of a bear, belts of this quality and particular enchantment are rarely seen.  Initial Price: 40 000 True  // Damage resistance: Bludgeoning 5/-. Level Req. of no consequence.   Second Item: Masterwork ring of both beauty and skilled enchantment - SOLD  One big diamond cut in five small pieces and set into gold band in the shape of a star. Seven smaller stars emerging from the gold compliment well their larger sister. By touching the diamond star and uttering a command word the user can invoke the well known spell "Cat's Grace". This action requires no proficiency in the Art. In addition to this the ring offers a steady enchantment for the same purpose while worn.  Initial price: 45 000 True  // +2 to Dexterity. Ability to cast Cat's Grace twice per day with caster level 3. Level req. 14.   Third item  Exquisitely well balanced Scimitar made out of Mithril  -  SOLD  While carved blades do take some time to get accustomed to, in skilled hands they can become perfect tools of combat. This mithril scimitar is extremely light and durable and easily accepts any enchantment one might wish to place on it. While the creator of this tool is not know, initials U.G can be found from the hilt. I have been told that often weapons of this nature are the only metallic ones allowed by the code of the guardians of the Forest  Initial price: 55 000 True  // +3 Enchantment Bonus. Light, only 80% of normal weight. Level req. 15.

Finally I would like to point out that the initial prices stated on this parchment are merely suggestions and should be used as guidelines only. I will not promise to sell any of the items unless I am happy with the final price.

If you wish to do your bidding by leaving notes under this posting, clearly state what item you are interested in and the amount you are offering. When increasing the offer the new one should surpass the old one with at least 5 000 True.

Reventage D'vinn
  105 Hlint
  Mistone

osxmallard

RE: For Sale: Eceptional items of Mithril, Bear leather and Grac
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 07:10:11 pm »
75,000 for the scimitar.

- Lillian

Darkus Tornado

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 03:37:20 am »
45,000 coins for ring

-Shamur-

OldBugEye

• Followers of Shadon
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 11:05:29 pm »
50,000 coins for the ring.

Silverhand.

osxmallard

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 02:43:49 pm »
*after thinking about the weapon, Lillian returns to the posting*

100,000 for the scimitar.

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 03:03:47 pm »
*Marks the scimitar as sold*

OldBugEye

• Followers of Shadon
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 08:07:28 pm »
*Silverhand returns to the posting and smiles at the wonders such a ring might be to him.*

75,000 for the ring and I'd like it immediately.
Silverhand.

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 08:45:54 am »
*Marks the ring as sold*

anything