The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Holy Water  (Read 364 times)

Verideth

Holy Water
« on: July 23, 2009, 01:12:30 pm »
Looking for some holy water. Please let me know how much you can offer and price.

Verideth

INKachu

Re: Holy Water
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 03:08:10 pm »
*written neatly in cursive, with red ink*

Hello, Adventurer!
I can offer as many as you need.
What's your offer?

Lilyvaen

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 04:16:33 pm »
*Argos Pass near the post and smiles brightly, he comes near the post and look at it oddly*

People pay for this?  *he looks really surprised as if the idea slowly drifted into his head, after some moments looking who else has posted he shrugs and hessitantly starts to write an answer as well in an elegant writting *

Verideth Sir

I'd like to know about your needs in terms of quantity, By Toran's grace I am able to bless the water as you requested, depending on that maybe I could achieve to help you, Of course I hope you undestand that I need to met you to discuss the uses of the said holy water, Toran's gifts are not so easily given.

I don't want to interfer , since Miss Lilyvaen posted first I restrain myself of offering my services if that would put an obstacle to her desire to help. I would never wish to do that to honor the friendship I have with her. But I am almost sure that we all can reach to an arrangement that suits all the parts.

Any answer can be left addressed to me, at Llast Temple.

May his holy light Shine upon your path.

Argos Stargazer, knight in training in service of the Hand of Virtue

*After posting it he walks happily out of the market whistling a Tune*

Verideth

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 04:17:53 pm »
*note pinned up under this one*

Good day Lilyvaen,

How about a hundred vials and I offer fifteen hundred true.

I would also be after any spare skeleton knuckles you have as well. Say five hundred true per box of those?

My thanks,

Verideth

Verideth

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 04:20:05 pm »
*another note is pinned up, Verideth pauses and looks around the board wondering how a note got pinned up and he didnt see the poster. He shrugs and chuckles*

Ah Argos,

I could use some from you as well. I offer you the same prices.

Hundred vials for fifteen hundred and the same for any skeleton knuckles you have. Five hundred true a box.

Verideth

INKachu

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 04:26:23 pm »
*written neatly in cursive, using red ink*

That will make a good donation to my cause,
I thank you in advance.
Be seeing you soon,

Lilyvaen

(P.S. I will be bringing any extra boxes of skeleton knuckles I have as well.)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 09:33:56 pm »
*After some days Argos comes back with the tingling of a lots of vials on his belt and hands , with some effort he manages to take out a note to post it up over the wall *

Verideth Sir

I have 100 bottles of holy water blessed by the Hand of virtue powers itself, I am waiting fervously for interview, So we'd see if we are able to do the deal, your prices sound reasonable.

May his holy light shine on your path.

Argos Stargazer, Initiate of knight in service of the Hand of Virtue

*As he finishes to put the anouncement up, The clash of vials braking on the floor, is heard around and Argos is seen with his boots all wet as some vials fall down upon himself, he frowns and sighs, Moving towards the bank and a table he starts to sort of the bottles filling the ones that was just broke with one of his own stash *

My... I need to use the bank more.

*he says finally as he moves towards there.

anything