The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kat's Creations  (Read 234 times)

minerva

Kat's Creations
« on: June 30, 2005, 09:33:00 am »

[SIZE=16]*you enter a small room in the front of a modest warehouse. Tidy racks of leather and hide suits line one wall. On the other, cabinets hold potions of varying descriptions. Amazingly there is also a display of fine musical instrument and various fashion accessories.*[/SIZE]
[/i]
[SIZE=18]Kat’s Creations:[/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16]All Leather, Hide and Studded leather can be made. Currently in stock:[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]Junior Adventurer’s Garments[/SIZE]  Black Leather or Hide (lvl 1&4) Cougar Leather or Hide (lvl 1&4) Jaguar Leather (lvl 5)
   [SIZE=16]Less Seasoned Adventurer’s Garments [/SIZE]White Stag Leather (lvl 8) Brown Leather or Hide (lvl 8 &9) Jaguar Hide (lvl 9) Wolf Leather or Hide (lvl 8 &9) Worg Leather and Hide (lvl 8 &9) Lesser Mage, Rogue Armor (lvl 8) Lesser Monk Robes (lvl 7)
   [SIZE=16]Mid level Adventurer’s Apparel [/SIZE]Crag Leather (lvl 10) Panther Leather (lvl 10) Leopard Leather (lvl 10) Lion Leather (lvl 10) White Stag Hide (lvl 10) Rogue, Monk and Mage Apparel (lvl 12) Grizzly Leather (lvl 11)
   [SIZE=16]Seasoned Adventurer’s Apparel [/SIZE]Lion Hide (lvl 13) Panther Hide (lvl 14) Dire Wolf Leather (lvl 15) Dire Wolf Hide (lvl 18) Dire Tiger Leather (lvl 18) Grizzly Hide (lvl 17) Dire Bear (lvl 16) Greater Robes of the Mage, Rogue and Monk (lvl 18)
   [SIZE=16]*Sitting close by on a table you see:*[/SIZE]
   [SIZE=16]Bags [/SIZE]of Lion, Crag or Cougar construction [SIZE=16]Gloves[/SIZE] : Fury, Tiger, Lion and Mischief [SIZE=16]Belts[/SIZE] : Cunning, Tiger and Crag  [SIZE=16]Capes [/SIZE]: Panther, North and Mystery [SIZE=16]Boots[/SIZE] : Cougar, Boar, Tiger and Shoes of the Swift
  [SIZE=16]Fine Musical Instruments[/SIZE]
  Chimes, Tamborines, Violin Bows Mandolins, Guitars, Violins and Harps (Hickory, Oak and limited Mahogany construction)
  [SIZE=16]*Potions bottles neatly line a shelf*[/SIZE]
  Cure Wounds (Moderate and Serious) Barkskin Lesser Restoration Bull, Fox, Eagle, Bear and Owl Potions Aid and Bless Invisibility Speed Heal
  [SIZE=16]*Also on display a selection of Fine jewelry and gleaming crystal rods*[/SIZE]
  Alexandrites and diamonds set in gold, crafted to enhance one’s natural abilities
  Enchanted rods of the finest crystal to enhance a weapons damage ( 2nd and 3rd power)
  Silver dips to fend off the undead ( 2nd and 3rd power)
  Enchanted amululets of shield, barkskin as well as rings of wizardy, divine and sorcery

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=254

minerva

RE: Kat's Creations
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 11:04:00 am »
Kat's Creations:
    Lion Bags:  For Sale or trades consideredA valuable piece of adventuring equipment may be more within your means than you think. 

minerva

Attention Novice Tailors and Cooks
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 12:12:48 pm »
Attention novice tailors and cooks:  Currently require :
  20 cloth patterns
  20 elderberry juice
  Also currently trading in aloe, greenstone (raw or dust) , elderberries, gems ( feldspar, garnet, sapphire, fire opal) raw or dusts ,Hazelnuts by the box, Chestnuts by the box
  Contact Katrien or Jharl either by falcon or at the Leilon Arms if you can meet this order.

minerva

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 07:54:36 pm »
*Kat places a few choice items in her storefront for display*  - A sturdy iron longsword that seems to crackle with sparks along the blade (+1 1d6 electric added level 11 req) 10000 gold OBO
   - A second longsword with smaller sparks rising from a light silver coating. The blade seems to glow with the favor of some god or goddess. (+1, 1d4 electric, 2 damage against undead or shapeshifers, holy glowlevel11 req) 9000 gold OBO
  A wonderful flowing robe woven with strands of some usual and exquisitely prepared leathers. The magical qualities of the beasts seem to be amplified in the folds of these robes. Mundane panther seems to serve to balance the weave, but the effects ensure that only mages and sorcerers of great skill could possibly hope to wear this garment. (Greater Mage Armor +3AC +3 Lore, +4 Spellcraft level 18 req) 25000 gold
   Sleek and black, with some dashings of crimson, the tunic and leggings on display are also obviously the product of the malar panther. The skins have been softened to buttery leather, and while the magical aspects of the cat have been removed, its legendary skills of stealth are reflected in the wearer of such a garment. (Malar Leather Armor level 15 +2 AC, +3 to Hide, Move Silent, Search, Spot and Tumble.) 19000 gold

minerva

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 01:19:27 pm »
* two fine items are placed on display*
  Eagle Song
  Delicate but sturdy links of fine gold suspend a stunning pendant. The great outswept wings of an eagle in flight seem to make this piece of jewelry appear as in motion. The alexandrite eyes of the eagle hold a special glow that can be released once every short while. /// Exceptional Amulet of Eagle's Splendor Level 9 Charisma +1, casts Eagle's Splendor(3) once per day

Vixen
  Cast links in the image of a fox's tail make up the chain of this pendant. The detailed face of the fox is nestled within the links. Her eyes wink with a knowing mischief. Her intelligence can be tapped if one so desires every short while. /// Exceptional Amulet of Fox's Cunning. Level 9 Intelligence +1, Casts Fox's Cunning (3) once per day

Mooneyes

Re: Kat's Creations
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 01:27:07 pm »
*eyes the pendant*

Excuse me ma'm, how much for the Eagles jewlery you placed on display?

My name is Clover and it's really pretty!

minerva

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 10:20:28 pm »
*she checks the tags on the piece before replying*

It is a beautiful piece I agree.  The 8000 true is sells for is well worth the price.  

*she taps on the small sign at the counter declaring that items may be purchased for true or with credit from good or services provided to the store before she goes to wait on another customer*

minerva

Oppertunities for novice craftspeople
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 02:55:53 pm »
Attention novice Craftspeople   Currently require :
  juices of all types
  40 milk (these bottles are for the needy, maximum price is 40t each)
  2boxes of copper arrowheads
  2boxes of feathers (owl or raven - no stirge or falcon)
  1 box of barley flour
  1 box of corn flour
  3 boxes of rye grains or 1 box of rye flour
  coal
gold nuggets or ingots   Also currently trading in gems (feldspar, garnet,topaz, sapphire, fire opal) raw or dusts ,Hazelnuts by the box, Chestnuts by the box, Purple mushrooms, spotted mushrooms
  Contact Katrien, Jharl or Galen in personor by falcon. Payment may be either in true or with credit towards an item from Kat's Creations.

minerva

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 10:30:13 am »
*unburies the notice, adds*

5000 True to the first person to bring me 1 box of Rye Flour or 3 boxes of rye grains

Pseudonym

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 07:49:07 pm »

Dear Ms Kat,

Is the malar panther armour still available for purchase? I have the dubious pleasure of maintaining acquaintance with an individual who seeks such an armour that might enhance his less than reputable talents of evasion and skullduggery.

I am embarrassed to be acting as his intermediary.

Yours,
Arkolio de'Averlain

minerva

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 07:55:40 pm »
The armor is indeed still available for purchase in either supple leathers, leathers studded for added protection and in a slightly toughter yet stiffer hardened version.  Please drop around our Port Hempstead warehouse to view.

-Katrien-

AeonBlues

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 08:11:51 pm »
I want belt of cunning.  I have no trade coin, so I go gather rye for you.

Nyeaeana Irylanam

I have filled three boxes with the rye grain you like.  I will look for you.

Masterjack

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 11:04:57 am »
I have a box of copper arrow heads for you. I'm working on getting more. I'm also interested in getting 2 rings and an amulet that will make ya stronger. Let me know what you can do for me in that regarde

Buddy Tenker

minerva

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 03:01:25 pm »
We can make a suitable store credit for the arrowheads to purchase the jewelry you desire.  Please contact me at the warehouse at your convience.

-Katrein-

minerva

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 03:18:29 pm »
*Kat drapes a cloak in the store front*
 The Howl's Gale:
  Flowing almost to the floor on the stately manequine, this luxurious cloak is a standout. The snowwhite background of beautifully groomed wolf acts in counterpoint to the Runic pattern stitched into the body. The neckline is trimmed with warm ermine. Truely a cloak for more that just keeping warm. /// Exceptional Cape of the North, +5 Saving throws vs cold, +5 Cold Resists (no it has no effect on the IG cold script in Northern areas)

anything