The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lanif Glass & Crystal  (Read 1350 times)

Nehetsrev

Re: Lanif Glass & Crystal
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 03:04:28 pm »
Stygian Achnuman, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

Ravemore

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 08:55:14 pm »
Very good. I will find you soon to complete the transaction.

-Stygian

Nehetsrev

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 10:15:03 pm »
Reminder for Gravas, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (now only 24 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2009, 12:15:25 pm »
Stygian Achnuman, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

Ravemore

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 12:39:57 pm »
I am ready to accept this order and will meet you in our usual pick-up location.

-Stygian Achnuman

//ooc Will see you this afternoon or early evening to pick up...

lonnarin

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 02:20:27 pm »
For your fine work in supplying the enchanters so readily, I have set aside some pie for ye as a reward.  I don't need any glass or crystal, but know lad that Dorand surely smiles upon ye.  See me whenever ye taking a break and I'm around to redeem ye complimentary pie! (think I have apple and rhubarb left, if not, I make ye a new un)

-Bjornigar Ironguts

Nehetsrev

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 03:59:57 pm »
*sees the note left by Bjornigar Ironguts and chuckles*

Ravemore

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 09:38:26 pm »
*Arrives at the Arms a little late and looks about for Lanif*

//I'll be on again a little later this evening, sorry for being late, traffic had me.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 11:19:49 pm »
Gravas your order of 80 Ingots of Glass has gone into Default Status because you have failed to arrange for pick-up in a timely manner.  As such, your order will be made available to other buyers who may wish to purchase the goods.

Stygian Achnuman you missed our appointed time for pick-up this evening.  Please be sure to pick-up your order before it goes into default as well.

Ravemore

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 11:29:44 pm »
Understood, I would also like to have Gravas's order if it is still in default when I see you.

-Stygian Achnuman

set

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 07:44:05 pm »
i will get the order if you still have it
gravas

Nehetsrev

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 08:01:02 am »
Gravas the glass from your last order was bought and paid for by another customer after it went into default.  If you would like to place another order, let me know and it can be arranged.  However, bare in mind I will not be happy should a second order also go into default and at that point I may choose to cease doing business with you.

As a note to all customers, I am currently in the process of transitioning my business operations to my new location in the Blackford Castle area.  As such, production of glass and crystal may be slowed, causing orders to take longer being fulfilled.  However, after this move is complete I may be expanding operations to possibly speed up production in other ways.  Please bare with me during this transitional phase.  Thank you.

superdoofus

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 09:39:52 pm »
If you expand operations I wouldn't mind working for you.  In return I would like 8 storage chests for my personal belongings.  As I have a smithing buisness I will need this.  I can collect and such.
Castor~~~~~~~~

stolen

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 01:03:07 am »
Amgine,

I would like to triple my order for this week if possible. I will also take it sooner than my regular delivery time if possible.

Elgon In'Darsus

Nehetsrev

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 07:38:20 am »
Mister Castor, if you could arrange to meet me for an interview, I may consider hiring you as a sand digger.

Mister Elgon In'Darsus, I don't normally take single orders for more than two ox-loads at once.  However, we may be able to arrange your request as two seperate single orders to be filled in relatively quick succession.  Your contracted ox-load will also still be made available at the regular scheduled time next week.  Let me know if you'd also like to increase your contracted needs from one ox-load to two for regular delivery.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 11:41:12 am »
Elgon In'Darsus, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 02:53:05 pm »

Ravemore

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 04:54:45 pm »
Thank you, I will meet you at our usual location tonight for pickup. I also would like to place another order for 80 ingots of glass.

-Stygian Achnuman

Nehetsrev

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 10:04:28 pm »
Elgon In'Darsus, your order of 40 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 2500T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 01:31:25 pm »