The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lanif Glass & Crystal  (Read 1378 times)

stolen

Re: Lanif Glass & Crystal
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 05:27:35 pm »
Amgine

I would llike to take up your Mulnari and Threas slots for 80 ingots each if that is possible...let me know if this is feasible.

Elgon

Ravemore

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 05:49:23 pm »
Amgine, your message has been received. I will meet you at your house this evening to take possession of the order.

-Stygian Achnuman

Nehetsrev

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 09:45:32 pm »
Until further notice all orders and contracts are on hold.  I'm waiting for the work crews to finish the renovations on my property.  Once the renovations are complete, I'll be back in business to serve my customers again as efficiently as ever.  Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience during this transitional phase.

superdoofus

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2009, 07:22:30 pm »
I think renovations are done.  Just wanted your green flag to start collecting.  Do I need a Key or what?

Nehetsrev

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2009, 08:19:34 pm »
No, Castor, the renovations are not yet complete.  As I told you before, I will notify you when your services are needed.

superdoofus

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2009, 08:50:43 pm »
Maybe it was just a nice day that made your house look nicer.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2009, 07:17:19 pm »
Lanif Glass & Crystal Now Hiring

Lanif Glass & Cystal is looking for individuals to supply fine, high-quality sand for use in forging glass and crystal on an ongoing basis.  Pay is currently 750 Trues per 40 bags of sand.

The successful applicant for the Sand Supply Contractor position will engender the following traits:
  • Honesty
  • Dependability
  • Perseverance
  • Professionalism
  • The ability to meet deadlines
  • Their own supply of shovels
  • A strong back and/or an ox to bear heavy loads of sand

No previous experience required.  Though locating suitable sources of sand may require the ability to dispatch dangerous creatures in some areas.

Contact Lanif Glass & Crystal by writing to:
Amgine Lanif
173 Blackford Castle West
Blackford, Kingdom of Trelania, Mistone

(Do not post applications to this ad)

Nehetsrev

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2009, 10:34:21 am »
Customers of Lanif Glass & Crystal should review the new changes to service and policy listed in the first posting.

Thank you to all our customers who have been patient during this transitional period.  We hope the new service will be even more efficient and enjoyable for you all.

Ravemore

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2009, 02:02:39 am »
Amgine,

I would like to contract for an additional 80 ingots of glass per week once you have your hired help trained.

-Stygian Achnuman

Nehetsrev

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2009, 10:50:12 am »
Updates to policies and pricing have been made.  Review the initial posting for further details.

Main updates include:
 New, easier transacting policies for raw material suppliers.
 Increased value for supplied materials.
 New policies and limits per customer for weekly contracts.
 Updated product pricing.

Ravemore

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2009, 11:59:52 am »
Disregard that last note. I did not see the changed policies, and did not notice the reduction in my current contracts.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2009, 12:14:04 pm »
The new updates were just put into effect today, so your request wasn't out of line as such at the time it had been written.  Also, it's not really a reduction in your contract with the new policies.  Before you were contracted for 160 ingots of glass on a weekly basis, now you'll be receiving 180 Ingots per week, since all 5 chests will be full with 36 ingots of glass each.

Ravemore

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2009, 12:21:43 pm »
//Ahhh... misread. My apologies.

gimli

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2009, 12:46:23 pm »
Pencil me in for 5 chests of that glass! *Splashes some ale on the parchment by accident*

Gimli Stonecutter

Nehetsrev

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2009, 02:29:04 pm »
Mister Stonecutter,
  I assume you meant to contract for 5 chests weekly?  If that was not your intent, please let me know.  Otherwise, I have adjusted my listing of contracts to include your request.
  -----
  Mister Omer,
  As per our previous discussions I've also written your name in for five chests per week.  If this needs to be altered, let me know.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2009, 09:22:09 am »
It is my sad duty to make known that two of my customers have either by conscious choice, or by innocent mistake, violated the policies of my shop are removed goods not bleonging to them.  While both have left Trues in proportion to the goods taken, the matter stands that the goods were not earmarked for themselves, nor in chests designated for general sales.  I am allowing a few days grace for both customers to return the goods, and have dispatched letters via falcon to each of them to inform them directly.  If the goods are not returned in a reasonable amount of time I will regrettibly be forced to press charges in the courts and cancel the contracts of these customers.

As a reminder of policy for all my customers, goods in the daily contract chests marked with someone else's name are not available for sale to you, and only the person who's name is on the chest is authorized to pick up goods from that chest, unless they've provided written authorization for another named agent to make pick-ups on their behalf.  Further, goods in chests marked with the word "Incoming" are NOT for sale.  Lanif Glass & Crystal does not sell raw materials, and materials in the "Incoming" chests are for use by Lanif Glass & Crystal in manufacturing finished goods for our customers.  The "Incoming" chests are set up so that those wishing to earn Trues by providing Lanif Glass & Crystal with raw materials may make delivery and receive payment in the most convenient manner.

-----
 OOC - The customers who've taken goods not belonging to them have 48 hours RL time from the time of this post to return the goods taken and retrieve the Trues they left in place of those goods.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2009, 03:30:39 pm »
One of these issues was resloved, and appears to have been a simple mistake of a customer having a repressentative pick up their goods for them without first providing me with written authorization for that repressentative to act on their behalf.

I am still awaiting resolution of the matter concerning the coal taken from my Incoming Coal chest by a different individual.  It is my hope this situation will be resolved promptly as well, as I'd hate to have to press charges through legal channels.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2009, 11:24:37 pm »
The Coal's been returned, so all is right with the world again.  Thank you to my good customers for promptly and understandingly rectifying these short-lived misunderstandings as they turned out to be.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2009, 11:04:57 am »
Important Announcement

As of this posting, Lanif Glass & Crystal will be suspending support for long-term contracts for our products and services. We apologize to our long-term customers for any inconvenience this may cause them. An effort will be made to continue meeting our contractual obligations due up to this date. As well, Lanif Glass & Crystal will continue to make glass and crystal products available for genral sale on a first come, first serve basis, as time permits us to continue manufacturing goods. Suppliers of raw materials are encouraged to continue to provide their sand and coal in trade as the Incomng goods chests will continue to be re-stocked with True.

The reason for these changes to service are due to my up-coming marriage, and that in all the preparations that are required for that, and the subsequent honeymoon I plan to enjoy following after, I do not foresee having as much time to devote to business. Should I find at a later date that I have more time again to devote to business, I will make an announcement to re-open long-term contracted business deals.

To all the great customers and material providers I've dealt with through the years since starting my business, I wish to offer a heartfelt thanks.

With regards,

Amgine Lanif
------------------------------
OOC - In my current RL situation I'm finding I just don't have enough time to devote to digging sand and making glass on a regular basis.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2009, 05:29:18 pm »
Currently available for sale:

Glass Ingots - 3 crates (36 units per crate) @ 65 True/unit (2340 True/crate)
 Crystal Rod I's - 36 units @ 450 True/unit (16200 True for all 36)
 Crystal Rod II's - 36 units @ 950 True/unit (34200 True for all 36)

First come, first serve.  Simply visit Lanif Glass & Crystal at 173 Blackford Castle West, use the entrance facing the cliffs to access the shop.  Place your payment in the same chest or display case you purchase your goods from.

If you bring livestock to carry goods, please use the stable entry on the other side of the building.  Livestock are not allowed in the shop itself for sanitary and cosmetic reasons.  Clean floors, free of ox-dung, are more attractive to many of our customers.

Also now accepting the following while funds remain available:

Bags of Sand - will pay 28 True/unit (1008 True/crate of 36 units)
 Lumps of Coal - will pay 50 True/unit (1800 True/crate of 36 units)