The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lanif Glass & Crystal  (Read 1349 times)

Nehetsrev

Lanif Glass & Crystal
« on: April 27, 2009, 08:03:03 am »
Amgine Lanif, of Lanif Glass & Crystal, is proud to offer for sale the following:

----- Currently Offered Goods Listing -----
 Glass Ingots - 65T each
 Crystal Rod I - 450T each
 Crystal Rod II - 950T each
 Crystal Rod III - 1600 each

Other 'Tinkered' goods may be available via special orders, contact Amgine Lanif in person.

Additionally, those needing a supply of glass or crystal products to further their own business may consider contracting for short or long-term material support. Interested parties may post a notice here, or write to Amgine Lanif at:

173 Blackford Castle
 Kingdom of Trelania, Mistone

[SIZE=32]Long-term Contracting Suspended Until Further Notice[/SIZE]
 [SIZE=18]----- Current Contracts -----[/SIZE]

Mulnari Chest 1 - Omer - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 Mulnair Chest 2 - Omer - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 Mulnari Chest 3 - Omer - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 -----
 Tunar Chest 1 - Stygian Achnuman - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 Tunar Chest 2 - Stygian Achnuman - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 Tunar Chest 3 - Open
 -----
 Wedlar Chest 1 - Open
 Wedlar Chest 2 - Open
 Wedlar Chest 3 - Open
 -----
 Threas Chest 1 - Open
 Threas Chest 2 - Omer - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 Threas Chest 3 - Omer - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 -----
 Freas Chest 1 - Stygian Achnuman - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 Freas Chest 2 - Stygian Achnuman - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues
 Freas Chest 3 - Stygian Achnuman - 36 Glass Ingots/week at 2300 Trues

[SIZE=24]----- New Business Operations Guidelines -----[/SIZE]

Lanif Glass & Crystal is making some slight alterartions to our business operations that will further enhance service to our customers! As always our facilities are open all hours. Customers are welcome to visit the facilities any time so long as they follow the guidelines listed below.

General Sales
 General sales products are found in any chest or display case that is labeled with a per unit price. As such, these products, when in-stock, are available for purchase by any customer at the rates posted on the chest or display case. Customers may simply leave payment for goods purchased in the same container from which the goods came. Generally, Lanif Glass & Crystal will try to provide glass and crystal products in the General Sales containers when time and resources are available after fulfilling our contracted orders for a given day.

Contracts
 Customers will notice chests marked with the days of the week (in the Common tongue) as well as with names of individuals and a number. Currently there are 3 chests for each week-day. Do NOT take product or Trues from any of these chests unless your name is the name on the chest. Doing so will result in criminal charges of theft or business damages, even if you think you've left adequate payment for goods taken from those chests. These chests are placed and filled specificly to meet the needs of our Contract Customers who are listed above in the Current Contracts section. Contracted customers are instructed to remove product from their chests and leave payment in them just as if they were purchasing from the General Orders chests. In order to be able to serve a greater number of customers, and due to increasing demand for our products and limitted ability to keep up with demand, Lanif Glass & Crystal is now imposing a limit of 5 weekly contract chests per customer.

Incomming Sand & Coal
 Lanif Glass & Crystal has several chests set up to receive sand and coal from those wishing to earn Trues through honest work. However, due to limitted space in our shop, we cannot buy more of these goods than we can use in a short timespan.

If you're interested in becomming a provider of sand or coal for Lanif Glass & Crystal, here's how it works. Simply come to our shop and check the chests marked for Incomming goods of the type you're providing. If there is True in one of these chests it means we are currently accepting additional materials of that type at the rate posted on the chest. All you have to do next is place your goods in the chest, and remove the amount of True proportionate to the amount of goods delivered.

Generally Lanif Glass & Crystal offers 28 Trues for each Bag of Sand, and 50 Trues for each Lump of Coal delivered. Since these offers may fluctuate, suppliers should always go by the rate posted on the Incomming goods chests.

The following users thanked this post: stolen

Hellblazer

Re: Lanif Glass & Crystal
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 03:14:31 pm »
I will take them all off of you.

Fehriel Cailomel

*A wolf print is drawn under his name*

Nehetsrev

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 05:42:39 pm »
Fehriel Cailomel, your interest in the 21 Crystal Rod I's is noted.  The items will be put on hold for you for a short period and delivered into your posession upon receipt of payment.  If the transaction cannot be completed in what I deem a reasonable time-frame, the hold will be lifted and the goods will be released for sale to other interested parties.

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:21:42 pm »
//Will be on as soon as I get home from work (10:00 - 10:30 pm est)

stolen

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 09:09:43 am »
I would like to place an order for 2 ox loads of glass ingots. I'll find you as soon as you send word they are ready.

Elgon In'darsus

Ravemore

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 07:55:10 pm »
I would like to place an order for 80 glass ingots, if you are accepting.

-Stygian Achnuman

set

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 08:51:01 pm »
i'll take 4 ox loads if your willin
gravas

Nehetsrev

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 02:05:37 pm »
Elgon In'darsus, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up.  Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery.  Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post).  Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

stolen

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 03:04:13 pm »
I will contact you soon for delivery.

Elgon

(I'll be on tonight to pick it up)

superdoofus

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 09:36:03 pm »
Wouldn't be hirin would you

superdoofus

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 09:36:37 pm »
~castor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nehetsrev

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 10:24:23 pm »
My sincere apologies Elgon.  After suffering some serious injury in a certain mine, I've been unable to attend to business for a short time.  I am back to full health now, however, should you care to make contact to pick up your order.  As such, I'll allow for some extra time to pick up your order if it is nescessary.

To address the curious individual seeking employment, I can only say at this point that I have not yet decided to hire any apprentices or take on business partners, but that may occur in the future.  If so, you will be contacted for an interview.

------------------
//((OOC - I'll be in-game for about 1 hour RL time from the time of this post.  Otherwise, I won't be around again in-game until tomorrow evening after 6:00pm Central Time))

superdoofus

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 08:13:24 pm »
Thanks for the heads up.  Just lookin for Coin.
Castor~~~~~~~

Nehetsrev

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 09:06:39 pm »
Stygian Achnuman, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

Ravemore

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 11:43:23 pm »
Lanif, thank you for the order of glass. I would like to place a duplicate order if you are willing to accept.

-Stygian Achnuman

Nehetsrev

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 11:13:36 am »
Gravas, your order of 160 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 10,000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

set

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 05:34:19 pm »
i be ready, let me know when and where
gravas

Nehetsrev

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 08:47:06 pm »
Stygian Achnuman, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

Ravemore

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 01:23:30 am »
Your glass was of the highest quality. Please consider another order of the same quantity placed.

-Stygian Achnuman

Nehetsrev

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 09:57:06 pm »
Gravas, your order of 80 Glass Ingots is complete and awaiting pick-up. Payment of 5000T will be required at the time you accept delivery. Due to limitted storage capacity, your order will only be held for a short time (48 hrs. RL time from the time of this post). Please make contact to accept delivery of your order at your earliest convenience.

anything