The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lin'das Highquality Goods  (Read 372 times)

jrizz

Re: Lin'das Highquality Goods
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 11:46:38 pm »
I would like to discuss these items with you. Depending on price I may take all of them.
1 Star Dust of Beryl
1 Boots of Hardiness
1 Stone's Boots of Protection
1 Cloak of Protection

Wren Thendor

jrizz

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 11:52:14 pm »
I would like to discuss these items with you. Depending on price I may take all of them.
1 Star Dust of Beryl
1 Boots of Hardiness
1 Stone's Boots of Protection
1 Cloak of Protection

Blackguy

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 01:03:17 pm »
* Lin'da looks on the list and replies to Katrien and Wren *

I'll be sure to keep an lookout for you miss Katrien. you can usually find me around Port Hempstead.

Wren, Im sorry but the Boots of Hardiness, and the Stones Boots of Protection have already been sold. As regarding the other items you are intrested in, you can usually find me around Port Hempstead.

* Lin'da writes a general statement out to those that may look at her list *

I can understand that there are people finding it unfair that they cannot hold certain items because they do not have the money I request for such high quality items. I am only a single person in this, and not a succesfull guild. I simply cannot aford to wait for several weeks with selling these items. If a person have the money I request for a certain item, then they can buy it. I hope this is clear to all that may browse the list in the future.

Signed

Lin'da Sul'kolindo

jrizz

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2007, 05:24:45 pm »
*Wren sees the note sighs and writes*
Well those were the main items of interest. Thank you for updating me.

Wren

Praylor Falcus

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 06:34:00 pm »
The Amulet of eagles splendor 2, if still available would like to purchase it, if the prices is with in reason. Also it would help if the price of your items were posted so a deal could be decided on spot instead of having to request the price of each item one would like to buy.

Canius Hearthgard

Blackguy

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 03:12:58 pm »
* Lin'da see the notice and replies *

Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to walk up to people to make a good deal, than instead of reading it on this wall.

And yes i have the Amulet of Eagle's Splendor still .. Seek me out.. In person..

Skywatcher

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 09:13:31 pm »
I can testify it is possible to get a really good deal if you can give Linda a good reason for it.  Thanks Linda.

anything