The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lookin fer houses fer sale...  (Read 116 times)

rigbya

• View Profile
    Lookin fer houses fer sale...
    « on: August 29, 2007, 10:45:32 pm »
    *Seth posts some notes around looking for anyone interested in selling a house*

If yea looking ter move or whatnot and will be sellin yea house, please send me a note. Yea can find me at them Leringard Inn.

Thanks

Aye

Seth Kenton

//PM me the location and price you are after.

Pseudonym

Re: Lookin fer houses fer sale...
    « Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 11:17:05 pm »
    Seth,

I have some land i'd be interested in selling to you at a fair price. It is located just outside the fair hamlet of Hlint, green and lush, every square foot of ground soft and spongey like the most luxurious down filled mattress. The neighbours keep mostly to themselves, some interesting kooky folks but it sure is pretty. Sometimes the night sky is so clear it almost seems as if the twinkling stars themselves come down to dance and play in your own backyard.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Arkolio de'Averlain

rigbya

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 11:25:15 pm »
      *chuckles to himself*

I nea be after swamp land Ark, but thanks fer offerin. Oh if yea be after the name of them dog yea got all nice un intimate with them other day, I think his name was "Laddie"...  mayhaps yea can continue yea relationship with im.

*grins*

jrizz

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 01:00:56 am »
      Seth,
      I own a home with another person we want to sell it. He is taking care of the deal, look for asztrik.

Wren