The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for Greater Lady gift  (Read 693 times)

Lance Stargazer

Looking for Greater Lady gift
« on: July 30, 2014, 02:36:26 pm »
*Armand is seen looking around some guild shops and other tradehalls*Yes  I am looking for a new work clothes that may enhace the resistance to oil, yes.. this ones are worn and one can't risk to get enough oil as one can gets , anyway if you find something with this specific characteristics please let me know. . *He describes a greater lady gift *// The character is Armand dawson,.,  if you have one to spare please post here or send a pm please. . we can get to an arrangement.  

Charm2009

*As she goes around talking
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 05:02:48 am »

*As she goes around talking to EVERYONE and asking as many questions as she can about EVERYTHING, she notices Armand inquiring about the clothes.*

*She approaches him as she does everyone that she hasn’t met before, with many questions and a close examination.*

Hey! Ya lookin’ for some special clothes? I heard ya, ya know. I’m Charm! You from around here? I got some clothes like ya described at my house. What’s your favorite color? I like purple and blue. They may have to be a bit modified.

*Giggles as she looks down at herself and back to him.*

I’M A HALFLING! *Loud and proud and leaning forward on the balls of her feet to seemingly project her voice.*

Let me know when ya can get around that area in Haft Lake! You like horses? You have one?

*She twirls around a few times as she leaves and giggles a bit as she moves merrily along*

Lance Stargazer

*Armand looks with matching
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 02:20:27 pm »

*Armand looks with matching curiosity to the small and loud creature that seems to be asking about things he takes in the halfling*

Hi Charm, the halfling **he nos thrice fast , strangely for a human he seems to match the quickness of words and energetic beheavior, Charm may notice an ocassional spark that comes out from strange metal plated  arm cover on his right arm *

Hey! Yes looking for special clothes,  I am glad you hear me , being deaf is something i won't wish to anyone, No, I am not from here, I am  Proffessor Armand Dawson, engineer Extraordinaire, *at this point he raises one finger to the air in a proffessor like way * , I come from the Clockwork academy **nods thrice fast * Wonderful you have the kind of clothes, and hopefully willing to part of them, Favorite color , Blue I guess.  And yes modifications and changes are all good.

I'll be there around next month, will look for you!  And no.. no horses.

// What is the usual time that works  best for you mate?  Cheers

Charm2009

//10pm PST to about 1am PST
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 03:42:14 am »

//10pm PST to about 1am PST