The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for Lady Gift  (Read 464 times)

Lance Stargazer

Looking for Lady Gift
« on: February 14, 2014, 01:03:06 am »
*A note is posted on the markets of Mistone *Looking for a fine garment of moderate enchantment , its usually known as Lady Gift, if you have one and wish to part of it, please write your denomination below, as well as your contact information or the value given to the variable price in currency of the Queen Armand Dawson . // Looking for Lady gift clothes , the medium one..

merlin34baseball

*After shuufling through some
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:23:40 am »

*After shuufling through some old posters Tyrian finds this and tacks up a note*

I have such a robe in stock at the Twin Dragon Inn. Price negotiable. Please send an offer to the Twin Dragon Inn care of Tyrian Baldu'muur.

Lance Stargazer

*The post is replied in a
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31:47 pm »

*The post is replied in a strange electric blue ink that doesn't seem natural at all *

Thank you for the kind reply, It was a funny story on a trip towards Corsain i met a sailor who had a sister, who had been traveling to hempstead for the summer, it turned out that she once met a man who said to had build an etermalmovementmachine that allows plenty of mechanical and kinetic energy to be generated without any combustible making the machine to last eternally in the process, it turns out that he actually was using racoons to pull a giant band that actually was the one who produced the energy, it was such a big disappointment ... 

*The man continues in the note explaining in pseudo-gnomish science about how that machine was actually imposible to build and then the note finishes* -- I got the robe just before i met that sailor. 

~AD

// Thanks mate,.  I got the robe already, but so kind to offer. 

anything