The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for new shoes and gloves  (Read 132 times)

Ellis

Looking for new shoes and gloves
« on: November 08, 2007, 02:58:38 pm »
~~~ New Adventuring Equipment Wanted ~~~

Seeking cobbler able to make a pair of 'Shoes of the Swift' for my Adventuring needs.  Currently unsatisfied with the old green boots I am wearing from that wagonmaster dwarf in Hlint.

Seeking tailor able to fashion a ladies pair of 'Gloves of the Scouts'.  Have one pair of 'Gloves of Fury' to trade or barter.

~-~ Ellis Kyudo ~-~

ycleption

Re: Looking for new shoes and gloves
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 04:08:59 pm »
I will have to check my pattern to be absolutely sure, but I believe I can make the boots without difficulty. However, as my resources are limited, I will require that the two dire bear leathers, and certain potions be provided; they will be credited at market value against the cost of 10,000 trues. Alternatively, you could simply place an order, and I will make the shoes whenever I am able to acquire the materials, which unfortunately could be a substantial amount of time.

Although I do not possess a pattern for sewing gloves such as you ask, (perhaps they require use of the weave in addition to tailoring), I do possess a pair, which I am willing to sell for 5000 trues.

If either or both of these offers are amenable to you, please reply here or send me a message by falcon, or see my posted listings if you have questions about my general policies.

Thank you,

Drexia.

Lynn1020

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 04:27:44 pm »
Ellis

I know I have a pair of the boots that are just taking up space.. I may also have a pair of the gloves.  I will look through my chest when I get time.

~Emie Meadows

Varka

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 01:22:43 am »
*looks at the post and grumbles*

Nay one makes better marchin boosts den Ronus *varka considers a bit and burst out into a laugh* Ronus ye old Ninny a foinal warparty is needed *and begins walks to Hlint*

Lynn1020

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 01:11:23 pm »
After looking through my chest I do not have the gloves.. Sorry

~Emie