The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Country Bard Requires Goods & Services  (Read 140 times)

Nehetsrev

Country Bard Requires Goods & Services
« on: September 24, 2008, 08:01:39 pm »
I currently require 36 Silver Ingots and am willing to pay [strike]100[/strike] 150 True each.

*tried knockin' on Lillian's door the othah night, but she din't seem te be 'ome, ah'll try agin' anothah time soon.

**Ah'll also except silver nuggets fer 50 True each.

[strike]I also require to have 14 Fire Opals enchanted.  I will supply the gems and enchanting oils nescessary for the task.  Only those who know they can enchant such gems flawlessly need apply for this task.  I am willing to pay 1500 True total to the person who will supply this service.[/strike]  This 'ere job's been fulfill'd.

I'm a right-sized fellow in a purple suit with purple hat, atop of which is a large white plume feather.  You may ask for me by name of Lyle Underroot.

osxmallard

Re: Country Bard Requires Goods & Services
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 09:07:01 pm »
Lyle,

Come to 107 Hempstead and we'll travel to the desert to get your silver.

Lillian

Aerimor

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 10:11:58 pm »
Mr Underroot, if you supply me 14 fire opals and 14 enchanting oils I can supply you 14 enchanted fire opals.  I am not flawless with enchanting them yet; but I have a small stock pile currently as I am learning from my processes with them.  Please find me or dispatch a messenger when you are free to meet me.

~Aerimor

Nehetsrev

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 09:48:48 am »
*wanders back to make some changes and notes to his initial notice*

Nehetsrev

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 05:14:30 pm »
*wanders by to check his notice, frowning as he sees no other response to his need of silver*

"Guess ah'm gonna 'ave te off'r a bit more."

*he makes a slight change to the original offer*

anything