The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Magical Enchantments and Scrolls  (Read 157 times)

ZeroVega

Magical Enchantments and Scrolls
« on: June 27, 2005, 04:01:00 pm »
This notice is posted in Hlint, Port Hampshire, Point Harbor, and Pranzis
    In need of a magical enchantment for your weapon? An elemental resistance for your armor? Or perhaps a magical scroll to help you learn a spell? Well you've found them all right here...
    I am currently selling enchantments, resistances, and scrolls of all kinds, simply contact me with your order for Weapon enchantments, Fire, Ice, and Electric ranging from the weakest to most powerful... your order of resistances Fire, Ice, or Electric ranging from the weakest to the most powerful... or Arcane Scrolls of your choosing circles 1 to 6, everything but Necromancy...
    Simply leave notice here and I will contact you personally with a price and time of delivery.

ZeroVega

RE: Magical Enchantments and Scrolls
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 09:44:00 am »
Sin'dolin,
    Your scrolls are ready.
  Xiao Lin,
    Your ring is ready.
  ((I deleted the posts and am starting over. I don't know who still needs what and don't want to PM so we're starting over. If you need anything post it and I'll get to work if I can make it.))

ivantheho

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 12:33:00 pm »
    *posts an order*

Ummmmm.....can you scribe scroll of tenser transformation and globe of invulnerability?? I wish to purchase them.  Please let me know when you are done.  Thanks.

Cordially,
    Kayla Whitestar...a promising Wizard Apprentice *signed with a white star next to her name*

Varnart

• Followers of Aragen
      • Followers of Lucinda
      • Followers of Rofirein
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 01:34:00 am »
     How much do you charge for a 3rd level scroll?