The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Mossfeild Caravan's  (Read 1552 times)

RollinsCat

Re: Mossfeild Caravan's
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010, 09:08:01 am »
Hanta;

Milady, I enjoyed our romp of the other day despite the rather traumatic conclusion; I've been thinking we should gather a group to see if that...thing...is still in the spider caves.  I wonder that we shouldn't take a druidic type, as the creature had a certain cunning it seems and also chose to not kill me.  I could swear it had something else in mind as it poked at me.  Perhaps there would be a way to communicate with it?  I'm grasping, I know, but I still have this unshakable feeling that there is more to that thing than we know.

Or, I'm just feeling soft because it didn't kill me, perhaps.

Ah, my reason for writing; I will be needing a small quantity of bronze soon for a project.  Say, four or six ingots?  Do you have that in stock?

Until we meet again, may the Muse inspire you

Andrew Reid

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2010, 11:35:31 pm »
Andrew,

Your thought is a sound one.  I wish to hear more of it in person.  I know that my blade alone is not enough to scratch that chitinous shell.  I insist that a tactical plan be generated now that we know of this beasts existence.

Oh, and you better not be feeling soft.

Regarding bronze ingots, the Trading Company has as much as you need.  Six ingots will be not be an issue.  Either Idoran or myself can meet up with you at your convenience.

~ Hanta Deshaldi, Mossfeild-Deshaldi Trading Co.

RollinsCat

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 09:17:28 am »
Hanta, my friend - I need four ingots of gold.

Happy to come along and sing for you while you mine, if you wish?

Andrew

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2010, 11:04:23 pm »
Oh, now that would be wonderful Andrew.
I won't mind swinging a pick with that lovely voice inspiring me.

~ Hanta

ycleption

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2010, 01:31:17 pm »
A large figure enters the Fort Vehl trade hall, a rolled up rough parchment in hand. After some brief conversation with the regulars, somebody points him towards the poster, and he tacks the following on the bottom of the poster:

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2010, 11:01:50 pm »
*Hanta finds one of her signs had been covered up and smacks herself in   the forehead for not catching it earlier.  After pondering the image on   the paper, she pulls it down, flips it over and draws a response.  She mumbles to herself "I hope I'm on the right track.  I think this Gurnorhn wants iron.  I wonder how much?*