The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Mossfeild Caravan's  (Read 1527 times)

Link092

Mossfeild Caravan's
« on: June 01, 2009, 01:08:28 am »
* A poster makes it's appearance in the trade halls around some Mistonian cities in the lower western half of the continent*

[SIZE=48]Mossfeild Caravan's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24]
Should one be in need of ore or more, contact one
Idoran Mossfeild or Hanta Deshaldi to conduct trade.
Trade shall be conducted either in the port city
Hempstead or in Fort Vehl. All terms and agreements
 will be handled in person.

To start, a few ores will be available. As
more and/or accessible veins are found,
more options will be posted for potential
and current customers.

Currently Available:
  • Copper
  • Tin......
  • Iron*....
  • Gold*....
  • Platinum*

*is on a first come first serve basis, will announce when some is in stock, or you can be placed on a wait list.

Minerals will also be added to this list.

Currently Available:
  • Greenstone
  • Malachite
  • Aventurine

[SIZE=13]Price may vary depending on processing.[/SIZE]

For an additional cost, Ore and Minerals can be
 processed into ingots and cut gems, or mineral
dust. For the Ore, Bronze is also available for
processing.

Contracts for loads of ore may be created
and signed in person.

Contracts available:
  • Single......
  • Long-Term
  • Personal...
All orders are dealt with on a case by case
 basis. When contracting services, consider
the following: Time, Necessity, Availability,
and Storage.

The Mossfeild Caravan's reserve the right to put
contracts on hold for the following: storage
constraints, high-priory orders, and conditions of
trade routes.

Also, A few items will be sold should one have
need of them. The list will be updated regularly,
and all deals are to be negotiated in person.

Items available:
  • Ring of Bear's Endurance, Second Circle  [SIZE=16](// lvl req. 12, +2 to END)[/SIZE] 10,000 Tr
  • Iron Chainmail  [SIZE=16](// lvl req. 8, [/SIZE] 2,800 Tr
  • Cougar Skin Bag  [SIZE=16](// lvl req. 5, -20% weight)[/SIZE] 1000 Tr
  • Cougar Skin Hide Armor  [SIZE=16](// lvl req. 4, +3 to Tumble, +1 AC vs Slashing)[/SIZE] 1,000 Tr
Now selling boxes of feathers!
  • Stirge
  • Falcon

Starting Pricing for resources:
[SIZE=13]
(metals are by the box. pricing is based on per
nugget/ingot value, sold in boxes with six nuggets/ingots in
them)[/SIZE]
  • Copper/Tin (25 Per nugget, 50 per ingot, 150 per box of nuggets, 300 per box of ingots)

• Iron (50 per nugget, 100 per ingot, 300 per box of nuggets, 600 per box of ingots)

• Gold/Platinum (65 Per nugget, 130 per ingot, 390 per box of nuggets, 780 per box of ingots)

• Greenstone (20 per mineral, 700 per box, Processed is x2 the price, Dusts are 1/2, but by mineral only)

• Malachite (10 per mineral, 350 per box, Processed is x2 the price, Dusts are 1/2, but by mineral only)

• Aventurine (15 per mineral, 525 per box, Processed is x2 the price, Dusts are 1/2, but by mineral only)

• Stirge Feathers (250 per box)

• Falcon Feathers (250 per box)

[SIZE=32]Contact Idoran Mossfeild or Hanta Deshaldi concerning all orders.[/SIZE]

~Idoran Mossfeild
[/SIZE]

*A small clover is stamped on the bottom*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long-Term Contracts:

Single Orders:

Wait-List:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

// OOC, the "postpone"part of the poster in merely in regards to RL situations... :) needs to be given a RP reason. :p

// you can either post here for contact, or PM me if needed, but it is preferred to handle all "contracts" in game. I will actually make a "contract" note In game for the PC's. :)  Please do not skewer me In game if I cannot meet orders due to real life. I will post on this thread with IC and OOC details regarding delivery. This base note will hold current orders, long term contracts, and a wait list, but please note that customer Identity is not revealed, and it will only be for  the convenience of the player... (and me of course... :) )

EDIT: Also, "personal" mean's "hey, i don't want long term, but I'd like three loads, so could we make a short-term or such?" that kind of stuff. or if one asks for a mixed load of Ore. etc etc.

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, Ravemore, Lance Stargazer

Link092

Re: Mossfeild Caravan's
      « Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 10:32:18 pm »
      *A note is sent out to both Stygain and Fehriel regarding their orders. posted on the poster, there is a small note saying "orders will resume after storage issues are addressed. expect them to resume in a week." *

// you two, just grab me any time I log one.... I struck "gold" if you will when mining.... so really... I'm outta space... *grins*

Link092

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 05:37:27 pm »
      *A new poster appears, replacing the old one. it remains the same, just with additional information*

// read the original post :)

Link092

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 06:46:37 pm »
      *Exciting news regarding the caravans has came about. They now take a larger variety of orders! Sadly though, the caravans will be traveling north, and won't be back for several months. New orders may be left at the Bank in Deliar's Merchant House, and will be processed immediately upon their return.*

// basically, I opened up the field some more. also, I will be gone for 2 weeks starting the 7th.

Link092

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 11:29:50 pm »
      // same thing stands, I just added some pricing to go by... after feh's contract is done, Prices on average for copper/tin will be given....

Serissa

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 07:53:21 am »
      I'd like a box of malachite when you have time, sir.

Aylana Pandorn

Link092

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 11:55:14 pm »
      *The caravans roll back into Hempstead, with a weary-looking Idoran tagging along. Once in, he leads an ox to the side, and chats with the caravan master after tethering the ox down.

After checking his posters, he leaves a clover stamp on the order. He was last seen leading the ox to the stables.*

// Back from the Engineering program! :D after lack of sleep from the last two weeks, I'm ready to add to that sleep debt, unless I'm put to work...  ;;>.<

Ravemore

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 08:01:56 pm »
      //Welcome back...

Link092

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 12:02:35 pm »
      *As less than half of the Mossfeild Caravan's wonder down the roads going west, an eerie silence and gloom hangs over the group. They are on their return trip from the east. Some look mortified, others have been seen supporting a wounded fellow... All clinging desperately to their Colver pendants. The caravan master seems to be absent, as multiple frightened men and women direct the wary group. One of the other regulars with the group, Idoran Mossfeild, also seems to be absent. The group, last seen a several hundred miles from Hurix, whisper about a black, scaled beast, and all mutter prayers for a safe return to their families.*

//  This last week was hectic, as family decided to drop in on us. I'm not even in the room with my computer anymore, so alas, those late night adventures are seemingly impossible. the last thing I attended was the plot quest, *points up* so this is a RP reflection of that, AND my continued absence... So apologies to those who have orders. I got a little something to make up for the absence though when ever I start getting control of my room (and computer) again...

PS: Eorendil, hope this little bit of RP adds some flavor to your Side-aswell-as-plot quest.. :D

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=12652&day=2009-7-11&c=3

Link092

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 03:35:35 pm »
      *Caravans are running after the return of Idoran, and a few caravan stragglers. One old, beaten-up man who shares an uncanny resemblance to Idoran is with them. The man soon reorganizes the caravans and plans the recuperation of the caravans.*

// new price list

Link092

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 12:14:24 pm »
      *Posters have been replaced, and the old wind torn ones removed.*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 02:12:24 pm »
      Need 1 box of raw Greenstone,  Bring it to the Leringard Arms.
      ~Tyra Dragonheart

Link092

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 02:45:22 pm »
      *New one-time offer is posted, details included*

A small batch of gold for sale. Name your price.

// 2 nuggets, and 3 ingots of gold. I just need to get rid of them. name a price...

Link092

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 10:03:08 am »
      Tyra, you can gather up your box.

Putting all things on hold for adjustments. Hanta Deshaldi is now in partnership with the Mossfeild Caravan's. You may pay for and collect orders from her or I, after Adjustments are made.

~ Idoran

// Sorry... this slipped my mind.

Link092

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 01:30:47 pm »
      *There is a notice stating that any further orders will be put on hold until some mass contracts are complete. Any other orders will be noted, but cannot be complete until further notice. All current small orders will be complete.*

// Not stopping, but there is a big fish that needs to be fried.. two actually. and They might take a bit...

Link092

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 06:11:05 pm »
      *The item's list has been updated...*

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 12:53:44 pm »
      Master Stygian,

Your monthly order of glass ingots is available for delivery.

~ Hanta Deshaldi

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 11:03:23 pm »
      Master Stygian,

Your monthly order of glass ingots is ready for delivery.  

~ Hanta Deshaldi

Ravemore

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 12:56:06 am »
      Thank you. The ingots were of the highest quality, as always.

-Stygian Achnuman

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 05:34:29 pm »
      Master Achnuman,

The Caravan has procured your monthly order.  The horses are just being fed and watered for the delivery.

Hanta Deshaldi

anything