The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Necklace(s) of Shield  (Read 179 times)

minerva

Necklace(s) of Shield
« on: December 23, 2008, 11:01:44 am »
*drawn by an expert hand is an illustration of a enchanted necklace known as the necklace of shield*

I have a limited quanity of these fine pieces of jewelry that I am offering in trade for mining and/or smelting services.

I am in need of silver, gold and platinum ingots for my gemcrafting

I have been informed by an appraiser that the true value of such an item is due to its rarity in the vacinity of 20,ooo true.

I am valuing the ingots as follows:

[table=head;sort=1a,2,3] | Nuggets| Ingots|
 Gold| 50| 100|
 Platinum| 75| 150|
 Silver| 100| 300|
 [/table]

This offer will remain valid until I no longer need the metal or I have no further necklaces available. Payment will be on completion of the total value of the necklace but can be delivered in installments if desired.

If interested please leave a note and I will contact you with details.

*signed*

Sophia.

mixafix

Re: Necklace(s) of Shield
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 11:27:15 am »
letter sent to Sophia

Wanonahed

Ke' Koa

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 11:53:46 am »
Sophia -

I can get your gold if you still desire it.

Dylan

Lareth

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 12:57:57 pm »
Lady Sophia,

I can provide you with silver ingots if you still have a need for them.  In fact I have perhaps 20 or so ready forged that I would be willing to provide you with as a downpayment, with the rest to follow as I am able to wrest the ore from the ground.  If this is agreeable to you let me know.

*Alassir Vil'Drazzic*

minerva

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 04:04:57 pm »
Sends notes of confirmation to the three replies stating to use a messenger bird (//Lore or Ingame tell) when they need to drop of a load of ore, then goes to the furniture dealer and orders some storage crates, specifing delivery men to be human..

Lord Dark

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 12:59:17 pm »
*Tod sends a letter off to Sophia*

I'll get the platinum!

-Tod

minerva

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 06:26:14 pm »
*One necklace is removed from the case and placed on a worthy neck while another set aside for a halfling.  She examines the row of remaining necklaces and wonders who will be willing to give them a worthy neck to adorn*

anything