The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: orc basher shop  (Read 8441 times)

Lance Stargazer

Re: orc basher shop
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2009, 03:36:41 pm »
Quote from: twidget658
I'm in need of a Keep-Me-On-My-Feet Sword so *glances over each shoulder, up and down and then listens for a minute while covering the post as she writes* Emie will stop knocking me down. If you have such a sword, send me a message. But be careful, -she- must not find out.

Thanks!
 Ami *the 'i' is dotted with a little red heart*

*Lance arrives and look at the note as soon as it is posted he removes it from sight and store it over the desk, he frowns a moment as he start to writte up some paperwork to move some resourses*

Ilsareans .. *he mutters and shakes his head with a small smile *

*Some days later he looks over the resourses moved with a heavy and tired sigh, he calls one of the delivery boys and sent let him to go to Hlint temple looking for Ami *

*the boy is seen arriving to the Temple looking for the lady, he'll insist that his orders are to deliver the letter personally and wait there till she arrives *

// Sending PM

twidget658

« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2009, 09:38:02 pm »
*Ami arrives at the temple. As she walks past the boy to speak with Calise, she pats the boy on the head, gives him a playful smile and winks. When Ami moves pasts him, he follows without a word until they are both stopped. Just as she is about to speak with Calise, she notices the boy standing behind her. Ami turns around and kneels down so her eyes are level with the boys. The boy stretches out his arm with letter in hand. She takes the letter and examines the outside markings. Ami hands the boy a couple of coins, a small basket containing various red fruits and berries, thanks him with a smile and another wink, then watches him leave. She stands up and breaks the seal on the letter. As she reads the note, she starts to feel faint and nearly loses her balance. Once she recovers, she shows the letter to Calise to measure the affect that the letter has on Calise. Ami folds the letter back up and heads to Port Hempstead.*

Acco

• View Profile
    « Reply #122 on: October 07, 2009, 05:16:15 pm »
    *a scrawled, but legible, message is pinned to the notice board*

Could one of you fine people tell me how much you would charge me for an iron scimitar and when it could be available?

~~ Ygraine Ursus

ystrday

« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2009, 05:48:41 pm »
    Miss, we will be sending you a note with the answers to your questions.

Thank you for your inquiry,

Tegan

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2009, 07:31:14 pm »
    Quote from: Acco
    *a scrawled, but legible, message is pinned to the notice board*

Could one of you fine people tell me how much you would charge me for an iron scimitar and when it could be available?

~~ Ygraine Ursus

*Lance looks at the note for some minutes trying to make himself sure that he is reading well, he take a moment and pens with fine caligraphy*

Milady.

The price for this fine weapon you request is about 1800 trues, the fine craftmanship of the blade i am sure will be of your full aprovation, we have the blade ready to be delivered at your convenience in case you are still intrested .

~The orcbasher guildshop

Acco

• View Profile
      « Reply #125 on: October 08, 2009, 10:26:07 am »
      *a new scrawled note is penned underneath*

Dear Orcbasher and Miss Tegan,

Your terms are acceptable, and I thank you for them. I will be at your shop shortly.

~~ Ygraine

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2009, 08:51:52 pm »
      **Argos enters to the store with calm expression and put up an order on the post board *

Dear Orcbashers .-

I am in need of the next Gear for my travels and training, I'd apreciate if you could send me a bird when I could pick it

2 x Bulls strenght second tier rings
      1 x Bulls strenght second tier amulet
      1 x Iron Full Plate
      1 x Sonic visual effect.

I'd apreciate the time to look into this order

Thank you

~CS

Ozok Arnik

• View Profile
        « Reply #127 on: October 19, 2009, 09:29:41 pm »
        I would like to buy a iron scythe and a electric 2 for 6800 true please

Ozok Arnik

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2009, 10:31:04 pm »
        Quote from: Ozok Arnik
        I would like to buy a iron scythe and a electric 2 for 6800 true please

Ozok Arnik

*Lance look at the note and pick it up, he looks again at it, then start to move to the back of the guild house. he then return and put the note up back with an answer *

Dear sir Arnik.

We got the items that you are looking in existance and ready to be delivered. Yet due the fact you are buying two items from us today you've earned a discount of 5 trues of each 100, So the total for your order will be 6450 trues.  If you are intrested please send word to Any of our representatives or feel free to come to our store .

~The Orcbasher Guildshop

Chazzler

« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2009, 07:14:19 am »
        *Görmungard reads through Hempstead's notices with some young scholar that he has paid for to read the notes for him and to translate the text*

"Uhh.. Who is this Any? Havenae heard o' such eh person... *pfft*"

Zoogmunch

« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2009, 05:49:44 am »
        Grendola Pigstrotter wanders into the Orc basher shop and bangs on the counter

"Oy theer, shop!"

the attendant shopkeeper wanders over....." yes Sir"

She shouts at him " I aint no Sir, I'm Grendola lovey and i wants one of them oak shortbows now like."

the attendant suggests it might be a few days.

"This is like, URgggh!" she responds.

"How much then?"

he tells her.

"WHAT? fer a bit o wood and some string? yer pulling me leg aint yer lovey?"

he shakes his head for no.

"well then i'll bring in some joints of beef and lots of bacon in trade. That will be alright won't it" she shouts

the chap cowers and then runs off.

"that told him!" she grins showing baccy stained teeth and giving a hearty belch leaves the shop grumbling to herself.

Shiokara

« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2009, 09:45:13 pm »
        Oi'd loike a iron Koite shiel' please, 'cause Oi dropt moine tha oth'r day an' cannay foind it. *the note becomes an illegible string of curses*

-Sined
        Nokka

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2009, 09:50:00 pm »
        Quote from: Shiokara
        Oi'd loike a iron Koite shiel' please, 'cause Oi dropt moine tha oth'r day an' cannay foind it. *the note becomes an illegible string of curses*

-Sined
        Nokka

*Lance reads the note and blinks, then inmediately goes and look over the stock*

merlin34baseball

« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2009, 11:13:12 pm »
        *leaves a note on the counter*

Lance,

Was wondering about adamantium full plate. Can you tell me why it's better than my platinum? The platinum has held up well by I hear good things about the addy.

My Thanks,
        The Protector

//need to know the stats on it and the level requirments and price, if they're what I think they are I'll probably need to order a set//

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2009, 12:35:17 am »
        // Pm sent

merlin34baseball

« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2009, 02:08:30 pm »
        *CHaynce leaves a note with the salesperson on duty*

Lance,

Would you have a fire enchantment for my blade of the fourth power in stock? If so how much would it be? Also what price would you charge for a mithril bastard sword so I can begin saving.

My Thanks
        Your Protector

Shiokara

« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2009, 01:53:27 am »
        To whom it may concern:
        Zahid Al Safi would purchase two rings enchanted to sharpen insight and a silk hood.

//To clarify:

2 - Ring of Owl's Wisdom (the +1 version)
        1 - Silk Hood

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2009, 04:23:27 am »
        Quote from: Shiokara
        To whom it may concern:
        Zahid Al Safi would purchase two rings enchanted to sharpen insight and a silk hood.

//To clarify:

2 - Ring of Owl's Wisdom (the +1 version)
        1 - Silk Hood

*Lance Takes the note and put it up in the order as then he start to move towards the warehouse , he pens a note with fast and elegant caligraphy*

Zahid sir, we gladly take your order and will deliver it as soon as we are able, right now i am checking on the warehouse for your order.  We'll let you know when the order is ready. you have got into our discount policy by buying 3 items so the bundle will cost you only 5850 Trues .

If that is okay with you. Let us know, when you recieve the confirmation of the existances.  

The orcbasher guildshop.

Kenderfriend

« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2010, 09:31:30 am »
        Hello there,

I would very much like to make a purchase on a 'lesser ring of divinity' please.
        It would be a most useful aid. I am a somewhat small gnome in white robes so I would appreciate it if you do not step on me when you see me

My thanks,
        Father Badger.

RollinsCat

« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2010, 04:16:49 pm »
        I, Andrew Reid, would like to order a level two fire enhancement for a rapier, with visual.

Can this be applied if the weapon has been named?

Will this make the weapon more difficult to use?