The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: orc basher shop  (Read 8401 times)

Lance Stargazer

Re: orc basher shop
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2010, 05:11:27 pm »
Quote from: RollinsCat
I, Andrew Reid, would like to order a level two fire enhancement for a rapier, with visual.

Can this be applied if the weapon has been named?

Will this make the weapon more difficult to use?

**Lance looks at the note and put it over the board to make it visible, with an odd look he looks over the desk and just sighs a bit before penning an answer*

Andrew sir.

We can help you with your request of course. The price of such item would be 4500 trues, The visual on this case as our poster indicates comes free with the Enhacement.

Regarding your questions, yes, the quality of the enhacement can be applied over a weapon that has been already inscribed with a name by a runesmither, And won't interfere with the runes and uniqueness of the weapon,

Regarding your second question , yes, the switching energies that will course thru the blade could make it a less balanced weapon that would requiere a bit of more practice to properly wield. But not something unachivable once you get used to the grip and the thurst. has been cases of people who's so used to the weapon that in fact it does not show any difference in its prowess.

~The orcbasher guildshop.

// Aka  If you are adding this enchantment to a iron rapier, If that is what i think you are doing , it will raise the effective Level requierement of the weapon to lvl 9 .

Hope this serves you.

RollinsCat

« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2010, 12:35:26 pm »
Thank you for your answers.

I still wish to purchase the enhancement and visual.  Pleaes let me know when it is ready.

Spike

« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2010, 12:05:36 pm »
I would like to purchase one Adamant Greatsword and one 'Evil' Visual effect. Please inform me when said items are ready.

*signed*

~J~

Eeroas

« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2010, 09:56:06 am »
*Wrote with very tiny and quite clumsy handwriting on the left upper corner of the large scroll*

Dear Orc bashers,

I am in really need of some new clothes and few nice jewelry. I'm hopping you can made me following items.

1 x Enhanced Archers Edge //AC +1 (deflection) Entropic Shield 2/day, level req'd 9
1 x Platinum Reinforced Clothing //AC +1, Damage resistance 5/-, level req. 10
1 x Boots of Arachnea //Spell immunity: Web, level req. 2 -> Lili got all material
2 x Platinum rings with Garnet //+2 save increase vs. mind affecting, level req. 8

*some smeared ink* I'm need everything brownie sized. Hopefully you can make them neat and pretty even for some as tiny framed as me. *some more smeared ink*
I got all material for the shod. I even made the pattern and flexible cloths ready so they should fit me perfectly after some more talented tailor put them together.  

~Lili Hrathen

*rest looks like the whole bottle of ink had fallen and smeared ink covers up almost all what is left of that scroll. Left bottom of the scroll has small clear spot and there reads "Oooops".

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2010, 09:09:02 pm »
**Argos aproaches hessitantly and put an order  *

Dear Orcbashers .

I am in need of the next things

1x Lvl 4 elec enhacement   20000
2 x Lvl 2 Elec enhacement  9000
1 x Electric visual  500

Thank you for your time.  

I can pick things by the chest. . thank you.

silverblades

« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2021, 03:04:52 am »
* johnny leaves a note for the Jeb.

Placed some necessary items to make some Dex gear in your chest. Let me know if you need more.

There can be only One.

willhoff

« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2022, 03:42:59 am »
*Vanderfall dusts the metal shavings off his heavy furnace apron and pens a note*

Krym thank ye for your business in orderin' the platinum full plate.  Our price is 5000 but since you supplied the materials it's cut in half to 2500.  You supplied 6 additional platinum ingots at 100t per fer 600 credit.  Seein' as yer a new customer for our shop in a while I'll give ya 900 trues for new customer discount.  That means you owe 1k trues.

You can put the coin in the chest for orders up front at yer leisure.  Thank ye for yer business.

Vanderfall

The following users thanked this post: Chazzler, Ke' Koa

anything