The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Poster in the Vehl Tradehall  (Read 373 times)

ycleption

Poster in the Vehl Tradehall
« on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:54 pm »
*posted in Vehl, a rather large poster*

The following users thanked this post: Chazzler, jrizz, ShiffDrgnhrt, Lance Stargazer, geloooo, RollinsCat

ycleption

Re: Poster in the Vehl Tradehall
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 04:06:22 pm »
*A very large figure comes and dusts off the poster. He addresses someone standing nearby*

Mmm... Is this... unclear?

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 04:13:31 pm »
*A heavy clad armored man , with an angel wing painted on his shoulder look over the big figure and for a moment looks uncertain of what to answer, yet assesing that the giant man there come speaking and not squishing his head with that huge maul he looks from him to the poster *

Er.. Kind of. .

I actually think that it means a trade of gold for something..  What I could not tell. But what can i tell. I am not a local anyway *he shrugs*

*he looks at the Giant again measuring his answer, staying at least three steps away of him *

RollinsCat

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 04:21:22 pm »
*Andrew leans over, done questioning someone about something, takes a look at the poster, and grins*

"Gurnorhn wants to pay gold for a ring of bulls strength and a ring of...oho, that's a tough one.  Is that a boar? *he squints at the drawing*  Well, it's not an eagle, fox or owl, and since the bull is already drawn, he either wants a ring of cats grace or a ring of endurance."  

*he nods to the men and wanders out of the trade hall in search of someone about something else*

Cinnabar

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 04:24:37 pm »
* A tall man in green and brown leathers, caped and cowled,  looks at the poster, before turning to the armored man. *

"Seems clear enough to me. *shrugs* Two rings desired: Bulls and Cats. Though in what strength, and on what budget, is still a bit foggy."

* He chuckles as he turns to the giant. * "I think my guild can help you there."