The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Potions - 75 True -SOLD-  (Read 171 times)

Ravemore

Potions - 75 True -SOLD-
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:33:53 pm »
I have the following for sale:

Barkskin, Aid, Fox's Cunning, Cat's Grace, Bless, Endurance, Bull's Strength, and Lore...

-Stygian Achnuman

aragwen

RE: Potions - 75 True
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 02:11:20 am »
*Jacchri walks in and sees the notice and leaves a note below*
  Stygian
  I think your prices are very low, perhaps you want to check with the magic vendor in Hlint what he sells his potions for.
  Having said that I am very much interested in potions of Fox Cunning and Owl Wisdom. As I understand the work that is needed to make potions I am willing to pay you 2000 true for a stack of 10 potions.
  You can send word for me at Raven Trade or my home in Vale.
  Jacchri

Ravemore

Re: Potions - 75 True
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 10:32:13 am »
Jacchri,

Thank you for the interest in a purchase. I am aware the prices are very low. I have had potions for sale at the recommended prices with no interest, and due to a present need for more inventory space I am finding it necessary to liquidate these lesser potions at the reduced rate. As my space increases and there is room for more inventory, the prices will rise...all the better reason to scoop up some of these deals while you can. Also, I will be focusing on some of the harder to find potions, which means there will be fewer of the types you are seeking. I am in Hlint rather often, contact me and I will give you the current amount and types of what I have left. I will reserve the remaining Fox's Cunning and Owl's Wisdom potions I have for you.

-Stygian Achnman

Honora

RE: Potions - 75 True
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 02:32:01 pm »
*Honora reads*

Hey, in that case, I'm happy to help.  Sign me up for a stack of Foxs, Cats, and Bulls.

jrizz

Re: Potions - 75 True
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 10:10:35 am »
I'll take 2 stacks of Aid

anything