The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Power of Fine Jewelry - Auction!  (Read 30 times)

Nehetsrev

Power of Fine Jewelry - Auction!
« on: April 10, 2008, 10:31:24 am »
*Treana writes up and posts a large scroll to the wall of the trade and market hall in Port Hempstead.  After tacking up the poster she steps back a pace or two to look it over, smiling and showing her pleasure in it's placement.  The poster reads as follows:*

Treana Min E'Zoenna pressents,

The Power of Fine Jewelry,
For Auction:

One Exquisite Enchanted Alexandrite Set In A Gold Ring,
Guaranteed to enhance the wearer's grace and dexterity.[/b]

This professionally crafted, lovingly made work of art features
a feline motiff as the forms of big cats stalk around the intricately
crafted gold band and a stylized cat's eye stares out from behind
the beautiful alexandrite gem.  The piece positively exudes a
graceful smooth flow and nature, sure to make any who gaze
upon it take a breath in awe.

Bidding starts at [strike]10,000 True.[/strike] 4000 True.
Minimum bid increment of 500 True.
Bidding ends after a bid has stood uncontested for 48hrs.

If the winning bidder cannot pay for and collect the ring within 48hrs of the close of the auction, the ring will be offered to the next highest bidder with the same conditions.

-----------------------
OOC - The ring being offered in this auction is an Exceptional Ring of Cat's Grace I  (+1 Dexterity, Cat's Grace (3) 1 Use/Day - Level required: 10)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Power of Fine Jewelry - Auction!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:40:01 pm »
//Nudge :)

Nehetsrev

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 01:42:51 pm »
*Returning time and again to check on her auction notice Treana finally sighs sadly and begrudingly lowers the starting bid price due to an aparent complete lack of interest from the market in her exquisitely crafted ring.  She can be heard mumbling something in rather disgruntled tones as she walks away.*

"Lousy guilds have completely ruined the market...  I spend years of my life gathering materials, and thousands of True perfecting my skills, make a masterwork piece, and can't even sell it for a reasonable price for something so rare...  Meanwhile the guilds have it easy gathering their materials en masse and feeding their crafters everything they need, so they can churn out junk like rabbits breed..."

*sighs*

"If I didn't actually enjoy doing my hobbies...I'd have been forced to give them up years ago."

Muhkuman

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 01:47:20 pm »
    5,000 For Exceptional Ring of Cat's Grace I

*Signed* Muhkuman.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 01:45:55 pm »
    //OOC - Looks like 48hrs have passed with no further bids, so Muhkuman's bid of 5000 True wins the auction.  I'll see you in-game to make the exchange.

anything