The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Rhynnala's Kitchen [Leave all Orders Here]  (Read 196 times)

LynnJuniper

Rhynnala's Kitchen [Leave all Orders Here]
« on: February 08, 2007, 07:05:00 pm »
[SIZE=24]Rhynnala’s Kitchen[/SIZE]

Ever get tired of the same old canteen and cooking from [Insert local Inn here]? Ever wish there was something more? Well look no further. From now on I will be taking any and all reasonable offers on almost any food imaginable. I have an extensive line of breads, roasts, fish, and even the latest brews available for purchase. Just leave your order, and contact information below and I will get back to you in a timely fashion.

On-The-Go-Meal: 350 True
All On-The-Go-Meals come complete with two slices of a roast of choice. Two slices of wheat bread, one slice of pie and one bottle of any brew, juice, or milk.

On-The-Go-Meal Alternative: 350 True

For those of you who do not prefer meat, one may substitute any two slices of roast with two fillets of choice

The Full Course: 600 True
Full Course Meals Come complete with one roast of choice (Or three fine fillets), one loaf of bread, two slices of any pie, and two bottles of any brew or juice of choice (Fresh Cow milk is available). Any roast can

[SIZE=16]Individual Menu[/SIZE]

***All fish prepared Rilarian style unless specifically requested otherwise (Rilaran Style: Very rich in spices, often hot, sometimes tangy. Rarely sweet. All fish served on a blanket of spiced Rice unless asked otherwise.)

[SIZE=24]Rhynnala's Brewery![/SIZE]

Sample a variety of beers ales wines and more.

All drinks available singularly or in four packs

[SIZE=24]Rhynnala Is Buying![/SIZE]

I am taking all reasonable offers on boxes of the following. I am willing to trade for finished product or make your finish product in return for the gathering of the materials at a reduced price with ½ price reimbursement if I mess up. Therefore, it’s your own risk.

Corn Oil -- Constant Supply
Wheat Flower – Constant Supply
Hops – On Demand Basis
Sage -- On Demand Basis
Butter -- On demand basis (Will be removed from list when not needed)

[SIZE=16]
Keep in mind that I am one person: [/SIZE]

However I will do my best to deliver your request in a timely fashion. As such I will not be taking large orders for public events (Including but not limited to weddings and funerals) and/or donation drives at this time. I reserve the right to deny service.

Redhawk

Re: Rhynnala's Kitchen [Leave all Orders Here]
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 07:09:02 pm »
*Written in heavy block letters and posted below the sign*
I would like the following four packs.
Xeenite Wine, Dwarf's Head Ale, and Dark Dragon Pilsner.
A cherry pie would be nice too.
I'll be in Hlint.
Alice Marshall, War Pig

LynnJuniper

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 07:30:31 pm »
Order taken down and noted. Your total will be :Two Thousand Three Hundred True (2300)

jrizz

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 09:41:01 pm »
Wren catchs up with Rhynn "It is very nice of you to provide this food service, I would like to order 4 venison roasts, 4 loaves of bread, 2 apple pies, and a four pack of green forest draft." he smiles *that should keep me for a day or two." he laughs "what will this order run me?"

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:41:06 pm »
Wren catchs up with Rhynn "It is very nice of you to provide this food service, I would like to order 4 venison roasts, 4 loaves of bread, 2 apple pies, and a four pack of green forest draft." he smiles "that should keep me for a day or two." he laughs "what will this order run me?"

LynnJuniper

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 12:29:42 am »
*after looking at her Abacus Rhynn replies* Two thousand Five hundred and fifty (2550) True.

LordCove

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 01:42:30 am »
*writes a fairly neat letter with his quill....and practically kills the messenger Falcon when dragging it from it's stand and tieing the note to it.*

Fly ya bugger! And be bloody quick!

*The note says*

Hi Rhynn....

I'd like to order:

2* 4 pack of Red Crow Cream Ale
2* 4 pack of Xeenite Red Wine
2* 4 pack of Black Knight Malt

Sallaron Tempest

LynnJuniper

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 04:22:56 am »
*she jumps as the letter reaches her* Bloody Hell I should've added a note stating I only accepted ground post! *grumbling she opens the letter, eyes the note and nods, she sends a note back hesitantly tying it to the same bird*

"Alright Sallaron Your order is mostly finished I just have to get onto that second four back of Crow Cream Ale. The pricing comes  to One thousand six hundred (1600) True."

~Rhynn

minerva

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 12:29:54 pm »
In response to the famines that are sweeping the world and the dire need for food to feed hungry mouths as well as your willingness to barter in the trade of food, The Foundation would like to place an order for the following:

One crate of each :  Loaves :Wheat Bread, Corn Bread, Oat Bread  (one crate being a 30 count)
as well as  75 Bottles of Cranberry Juice and 75 Bottles of Pear Juice.

If you can provide such goods by Jenra 7 1413 the Foundation will offer a premium of 10% above your currently listed prices.  This  7 month period should allow you to make arrangements with local farmers and orchards as the spring planting season has just begun.

-Katrien Hommel-

LynnJuniper

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 12:42:08 pm »
*She takes down Katrien's request as long as those she's completed off of her advertisement making an amendment to her initial advertisement after sending the letter to Katrien*

EDIT: Decided it would be better with a different approach

oneqtbebe

• Followers of Beryl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 04:44:11 pm »
Rhynnala's Kitchen huh? Hmmm.. *reading curiously and thinking to himself, haven't had bread for the longest time* Aiden would like to purchase 2 loaf of bread, cow’s milk, and hmm.. Aiden want pie.. but Aiden wants juniper pie.. one of Aiden's friend like to eat da berries, so can yu make dat? If not Aiden will take whole blackberry pie. Please let Aiden know total, and Aiden will be around Prantz if yu to make da exchange. Thank you.

Masterjack

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 05:58:48 am »
Rhynn I'm having a party soon. I would like 24 Dwarf's head ale.

Beli Tenker

OCC I need it by Tuesday if possable. If you do not have the entire quatity by then I'll take what ever you have made. It is for this event

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=2687&year=2007&month=2

LynnJuniper

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 08:16:55 am »
*She responds to Beli via post*

As I wrote on my advertisement I am one person and therefore would not be doing parties. HOWEVER. This order is fairly simple to make and I think I can handle it by the date you have set.

Assuming you are ordering Six Four packs to make twenty four (24), and not twenty four (24) individually, you cut your order down to Two thousand one hundred(2100) Versus the usual twenty four hundred (2400). Your order comes to Twenty one hundred (2100)

Thank you for being reasonable

~Rhynn

LynnJuniper

RE: Rhynnala's Kitchen [Leave all Orders Here]
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 09:21:48 am »
*A Short time later a letter goes out and is also posted here*

"Beli,
Your order is done and is available for pick up at any time

~Rhynn"

oneqtbebe

• Followers of Beryl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 09:32:09 am »
*he rushes back to the board and scribbles quickly* Aiden forgut to ask Rhynn fo da total? how much goldies does Aiden need to gib yu?

LynnJuniper

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 10:03:30 am »
*looks up at the post obliviously looking in the stream of finished orders for Aiden's after she sees the second post, she looks up smiling*

Hmm seemed to have looked right over it: She instead pens the following:

"Juniper pie is not something I think the ovens I've seen are equipped to do, and I don't think Juniper would make for a good pie anyway.

That said.

1 Cow's Milk (Unless you wanted more?)
  2 Loaves of Bread
+ 1 Blackberry pie
-----------------

1075 True

Once I get the milk for your order it will be complete and ready for pickup.

LynnJuniper

RE: Rhynnala's Kitchen [Leave all Orders Here]
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 04:41:59 pm »
*Rhynn removes all of the orders, keeping the one she hasn't yet delivered to reference, and then moves her notice to the top however trying as best she can to be courteous and not obstruct view of any other post*

Eight-Bit

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 08:53:17 am »
I, lass, would like to buy tweleve of your finest Sledge Drafts. I will find you so ye so ye know my face.
- Faldak

LynnJuniper

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 09:19:42 am »
Your order is taken down. I am in the process of relocating, but I will strive to get to your order as soon as possible. The order comes to One thousand fifty gold (1050)

LordCove

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 05:40:24 am »
*Sallaron wander's by Rhynn's kitchen, slipping a note under the door and wandering off again*

Hi Rhynn....

Bit of a different order this time.

I'm after 10 bottle's of Juice, preferabbly Apple
               2 Whole Apple Pie's
               1 Whole Blackberry Pie
               2 Bread Loafs ( any kind )

Also, I've been rather bored lately....so if you still need, throw me another Food order and I'll get on it.
Just remember that "discount" word huh

Sallaron