The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: SADDLEBAG Merchants chests  (Read 5198 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

SADDLEBAG Merchants chests
« on: February 18, 2021, 02:50:30 pm »
We are attempting another experiment with the Saddlebag Pawnshop.

Within the First Room when you enter 181 Port Hempstead (Where we store gems, wood, fur, etc.), 2 new chests were created.
Goods meant for Lia, and;
Goods meant for Riven

These chests will contain a list of desired crafting materials specifically for that merchant.  Anyone can place the requested materials inside the chests, but only the person whom that chest is assigned to can take materials out.  The saddlebag will still be a free market of crafting material and if anyone wants to use the normal chests provided for those materials they still may, but as an incentive to donate into these chests the Saddlebag will provide full credit for the item plus you will get paid 10% of its value from gold within that chest (this is subject to change depending on feedback).

For fairness, we do ask that you respect the free market and don't remove requested items from other chests to put in these for the 10% payment (I doubt that will happen, but better to cover it than not)

Riven

Seeking Raw Gems - Re: SADDLEBAG Merchants chests
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 12:08:47 pm »
// Riven posts a second flyer under Lia's flyer //

Riven's Wish List Chest (first room on the left in the Saddlebag Pawn Shop):
(Earn full credit at Saddlebag, plus take 25% of the value in coin from the "Riven's Wish List" chest)

Seeking: (this could change, check the scroll in the chest)

RAW GEMS: Seeking 100 gems of each!

Diamonds (1,000 T, take 250 T for each raw diamond you put in the chest)
Fire Opals (240 T, take 60 T for each raw gem given)
Ruby (2,000 T, take 500 T for each gem given)
Topaz (100 T, take 25 T for each gem given)
Sapphire (240 T, take 60 T for each gem given).

Please note your transactions in the normal Saddlebag log book
// log in the normal Saddlebag forum threads //

Ye have my thanks!
~Riven
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 08:44:58 pm by Riven »

Chuckles_McChuck

Re: SADDLEBAG Merchants chests
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 11:16:38 pm »
It has been decided that the Saddlebag will now provide:
 - Lia's chest: Normal credit + 50% of credit in True's from the chest if you donate into it.
 - Riven's chest: Normal credit + 25% of credit in True's from the chest if you donate into it.

Lia requests:
Aloe
Greenstone Dust
Ginger Root
Cranberry
Dust of Aventurine
Purple Mushroom
Dust of Sapphire

« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:56:33 pm by Chuckles_McChuck »

The following users thanked this post: Riven

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 08:57:55 pm »
Lia revises the list in the chest ((and forums))

The following users thanked this post: willhoff

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 08:26:22 am »
Lia is in need of raw sapphire!

For any adventurer willing, Lia will buy raw sapphire from you.  She is paying from her own earnings, not from the Saddlebag coffers, so you will be paid the full price of 250 gold pieces per raw gem.

If you go into the Saddlebag Pawnshop, there is a back room for members only located behind the portal.  Within that room is a chest labeled "Lia's Chest".  I have placed 25000 gold in there.  Everyone has my permission to access that chest and take the appropriate amount in payment after placing raw sapphire gems in that chest.

I only want the gem in its raw form, so please don't leave dust, cut, polished or enchanted versions in the chest for payment.

Thank you

The following users thanked this post: Riven