The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Seeking Scrolls  (Read 158 times)

Ravemore

Seeking Scrolls
« on: November 24, 2006, 09:41:26 am »
I am interested in purchasing scrolls containing 3-5th circle mage spells. No divination...

-Stygian Achnuman

Strykr

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RE: Seeking Scrolls
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 10:10:47 am »
Seek out Eredel Thelanor.  I can provide you with almost any scroll you seek.

signed,

Eredel Thelanor

//Or send me a PM if it is easier for you with a list of what you desire.  (I have a pricing list under "Eredel's Scroll services"

Ravemore

Re: Seeking Scrolls
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:26:31 pm »
Eredel,

I would like to purchase the following scrolls: Phantasmal Killer, Elemental Shield, and Improved Invisibility. I believe you listed them for 2,000 gold each. I also have some additional proposed trades:

A Book called Details on Destruction. 25 charges, Level 12 Req, Sorc/Wiz, contains Combust, Gust of Wind, Isaac's Lesser Missles, and Scintillating Sphere. Worth 13,568 Gold. I would like to trade for scrolls of Mestil's Acid Sheath and Lesser Planar Binding.

A Book called Fooled You. 25 charges, Level 10 Req, Bard/Sorc/Wiz, contains Displacement, Improved Invisibility, and Silence. Worth 7,856 Gold. I would like to trade for a scroll of Ball Lightning.

Bracers of the Scout, all Charges. I would like to trade for a scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability.

2 Dusts of Mist (Lightning), 1 Dust of Shadon (Improved Invisibility), 5 Dusts of Deliar (Remeove Curse), 2 Dusts of Viedri'lra (Poison), 4 Dusts of Prunella (Endurance), 1 Dust of Foliand (Cats Grace), 1 Dust of Aerion (Aid), 1 Dust of Kithairen (True Strike), 1 Dust of Shindaleria (Healing Sting), 8 Dusts of Branderback (Darkness), 3 Dusts of Sulterio (deafening Clang), 1 Dust of Aragen (Clarity). 28,500 Gold value. I would like to trade for scrolls of Polymorph Self, Wall of Fire, and Evard's Black Tentacles.

Please let me know if the above terms are acceptable. I look forward to hearing from you....
Stygian Achnuman

Strykr

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 12:33:34 am »
I am afraid I must decline the trades.  I can prepare the scrolls for True if you so desire.  I have a library full of books at this time.  I also have several pairs of Bracers of Scouts.  As for the dusts, quite frankly, I don't use them.  They tend to get my bags dirty after time.

I will hold off on preparing the other scrolls until I get a reply from you.  Or perhaps you may find a scribe willing to accept your trades.

Eredel

Ravemore

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 12:00:47 pm »
Eredel,

I understand your position on the trades, and if you do change your mind, please let me know. I would like to commission the scribing of the Phantasmal Killer, Elemental Shield, and Improved Invisibility. I will inform you when I have the funds for the others as they become available.

PS I am running into the same messy situation with the dusts....

Stygian

Strykr

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RE: Seeking Scrolls
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 02:46:37 pm »
Your scrolls are completed.

anything