The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Seeking Spotted Mushrooms  (Read 164 times)

Guardian 452

Seeking Spotted Mushrooms
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:01:22 pm »
*The following note is posted on several town message boards*

I am seeking up to 2 boxes of Spotted Mushrooms.

I am offering 3,000 True per box.

I offer a 500 True bonus if at least one box can delivered this week. (by this Saturday).

Please leave word here if interested in filling this order.

Andraia Benteel
Falcon Feather of The Runner

davidhoff

Re: Seeking Spotted Mushrooms
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:39:41 am »
*Tralek pins a note*

Andraia,

I have a box of spotted for you.  I will leave them in the chest labeled orders 2 in my foyer (207 OS of Castle Mask).  I trust you use them well.  If you're going to make what we talked about after coming out of the Rift, then I'd be pleased to have some of your work as we discussed at that time.  You can leave some of what you make in one of my chests up front as payment instead of the trues as well.

Tralek

Guardian 452

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 08:53:25 am »
*Leaves a note at 207 Castle Mask*

Tralek

I picked up the mushrooms today, and left something behind for you and Vrebel. 1/2 of the scrolls I made thus far.

Also I noticed a beautiful new set of Cobalt Clothes in the chest. I assume they were the ones you made for me. What I want to know is how you got my measurements? You have a good eye for details it seems
*she pauses with a bit of a blush to her cheeks*

I have more scrolls to make from the materials we picked up together. So you and Vrebel can expect more scrolls in the future.

~Andraia Benteel
Falcon Feather

// The above offer still stands for others wishing to fill it.

davidhoff

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 01:10:19 pm »
*Tralek writes back*

Andraia,

Looking forward to getting those scrolls and glad to help.  I thank you on your compliments to my tailoring skills.  A proper fitting would surely have made for a better result, but somehow I managed based on memory.  Please enjoy them and if you need further adjustments do stop by at no charge.

See you soon,

Tralek