The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Space is at a premium  (Read 176 times)

Space is at a premium
« on: September 25, 2005, 11:51:00 am »
Resourceful gnome seeks space for workshop and storage. As I am always gathering supplies and resources in all my ventures, space seems to come at a premium. hvaing been known to work even in my sleep, would need space where I will not disturb anyone at all hours of the day and night. Conservative when it comes to coin, but willing to trade needed space for shared access to workshop and resources found in my ventures.

Azaria of clan Ironwood

RE: Space is at a premium
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 12:46:00 am »
Addendum to the above posting here.

Creative and industrious is willing to buy a room or contribute to the purchase of a place in which to set up a workshop. Anyone interested in making such an investment please contat me, Azaria of Clan Ironwood, the Copper Bard walking around Hlint.

P.S. Thinking that Port Hampshire would be a nice location for such an investment. Boat ride to and from Leilon as well as various other locations. Also it seems to have the best merchants.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 03:57:00 pm »
Posted over the first notice in a rough hand.

Does no one have large amount of space available to an industrious young gnome such as myself. My journal is thick with plans and need some place private to do my work.
Please contact me as this is an immediate need.

The Copper Bard, Azaria of clan Ironwood

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 04:01:00 pm »
Dear Miss Azaria -

I understand this would not be exactly what you are looking for, but there are rooms for rent at the Leilon Arms. We have little room for a private workshop, but a place to plan and storage space can be provided easily.

- Quin Cromwell.