The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Talan's Armory  (Read 422 times)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: Inventory Reduction Sale
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2005, 01:27:00 pm »
//well okay then

I would also be interested in looking at your selection of wands when we meet, please bring them along.
         -Xenos

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2005, 07:04:00 pm »
//list updated.  If you are interested in making a purchase, send me a tell IG (I cant remember everyone thats looking for an item especially with all the differences between forum/Bioware/character names.)

All these items are stocked at my home in Rangers Vale, near hlint.  Due to the amazing bulk of all this gear, I am not able to carry it with me.  However, send me a note and we can arrange a meeting at my home where you can look through all the equiptment for sale.  Know someone else thats looking for some gear?  Bring a friend!  We'll make it a social event.  BYOB... er Ale.

Kethryc

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2005, 07:15:00 am »
If you wouldn't mind holdin that Rapier a 'bit for me, I'd love to take a swing with it.  I just got land locked, so I"m raisin coin, but I'd like to use it, and if you got another, or a bronze one, yea, I'd take it too.

Filrian Maliel

aikido

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: April 07, 2005, 06:36:00 am »
    I am interested in the Oak Longbow.  
    Please contact me about a meeting.

Raven

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2005, 02:27:00 pm »
    I now have a small selection of bows and crossbows.  Also, the list now has another pair of gloves I forgot I had.  I changed a few asking prices as well.

If you can't afford the asking price, make me an offer.  Perhaps you have something to trade or can convince me that a lower price is more suitable.

The following items are being held for the buyers who have expressed interest:

Filrian Maliel - Iron Rapier
    Xenos - Robes of Fire
    Raven - Oak Longbow

Please contact me to arrange a time to meet at my home in Ranger's Vale.  Or if you are no longer interested in the item send me a note so I can make it available for sale to others.

Thank you,

Talan Va'lash

Talan Va'lash

RE: Talan's Armory
    « Reply #25 on: May 06, 2005, 02:24:00 pm »
    //moved from first page so you dont have to click back to the first page to view it //   *A lengthy list posted on several commonly visited public billboards*  [SIZE=+1]Talan's Armory[/SIZE]   Armors - Leather: (Asking prices for leathers will be added at a later date.  To estimate price range look at the level req.)  Jaguar Leather Armor: +3 Search, +3 Spot, +3 Tumble Level Requirement: 5  Wolf Leather Armor: +2 AC vs Animals, +3 Discipline Level Requirement: 8  Panther Leather Armor: +1 AC, +2 Hide, +2 Move Silently, +2 Tumble Level Requirement: 10  Lion Leather Armor: +1 AC, +1 will saves, +3 tumble Level Requirement: 10  Lion Hide Armor: +1 AC, +2 AC vs slashing, +3 tumble, +1 will saves Level Requirement: 13    Armors - Metal:  Iron Chain Shirt: 4base/4dex +1 AC, +3 parry - Lvl Req 8  Asking - 3,500   Iron Chainmail: 5base/2dex +1 AC, 5% slashing immunity - Lvl Req 8  Asking - 3,500    Bows:  Mahogany Composite Longbow - 17,000 coins Mahogany Composite Shortbow - 15,000 coins Mahogany Longbow - 12,000 coins Mahogany Shortbow - 10,000 coins Mahogany Light Crossbow - 10,000 coins Mahogany Heavy Crossbow - 12,000 coins Oak Shortbow - 2300 coins  Oak Longbow - 2500 coins  Oak Light Crossbow - 2100 coins  Oak Heavy Crossbow - 2500 coins    Weapons - Melee:  Metal: Iron Handaxe - 1800 coins Iron Mace - 1800 coins Iron Heavy Mace - 2000 coins Iron Light Flail - 2000 coins  Iron Greataxe - 2500 coins  Iron Warhammer - 2000 coins  Iron Longsword - 2000 coins  Iron Shortsword - 2000 coins  Iron Dwarven Waraxe - 2500 coins  Iron Bastard Sword - 2500 coins Bronze Longsword - 1500 coins  Bronze Shortsword - 1500 coins  Bronze Bastard Sword - 1500 coins  Bronze Dwarven Waraxe - 1500 coins   Wooden: Mahogany Quarterstaff - 9,000 coins Mahogany Club - 9,000 coins Oak Quarterstaff - 2000 coins    Gloves:  Gloves of Animal Petting: +3 animal empathy  Asking: 800 coins   Gloves of Appraisal: +3 Appraise Asking: 800 coins   Gloves of Swordplay - +3 Parry Asking: 1000 coins  Gloves of Discipline - +3 Discipline Asking: 1000 coins  Cloaks:  no cloaks for sale right now   Boots:  Boots of the Sun Soul +1 Asking: ask me about them if you are interested   Robes:  Greater Elemental Robes (Fire, Lightning, and Acid): 10/- DR vs type of element  Asking: 2000 coins a piece    A small selection of my jewelry stock:  Amulet of Cats Grace I - 3500  Amulet of Owls Wisdom I - 3500 Ring of Bull's Strength I - 3000 Ring of Cat's Grace I - 3000 Ring of Endurance I - 3000 Ring of Fox's Cunning I - 3000 Ring of Owls Wisdom I - 3000 Ring of Eagles Splendor I - 3000 Ring of Wizardry II - 8000 Ring of Wizardry III - Negotiable  Platinum rings, proof against death magic - 3500 //+2 saves vs death magic Platinum rings, wards against mental enchantments - 3500 //+2 saves vs mind affecting Silver dodging rings - 5000 //+2 reflex saves  Will make rings on request for a lower price if gold can be supplied.  A number of wands for sale as well.    Buying:  Gold & Platinum  - by the ingot: 300 a piece  - by the nugget: 150 a piece  Silver  - 450 an ingot or 150 a nugget  Potions of Heal - price negotiable  Curing potions (serious or critical) - price negotiable  Potions of Invisibility - Offering 400 a piece  Buying Diamonds - offering 5000 a piece  I will accept any of these items in trade for things I am selling.  I will give higher values for your items if they are part of a trade than in coin.

s0ulz

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2005, 12:27:00 pm »
    I, Fenrir Thornaxe, would like to buy them Elemental Resistance Rods.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2005, 01:36:00 pm »
    Sorry to dissapoint, but they're robes not rods.

lonnarin

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2005, 04:38:00 pm »
    list more of ye jewelry lad!  ye gots anythin noice made of diamonds?  iffn not, ah be in yer continent bout a month from now... GIT CHIPPIN!

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
      • Followers of Vorax
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: May 19, 2005, 02:30:00 pm »
    Zen Polar here,
    Please do not trash the quarterstaffs I'll be in touch when I get enough $$ to make an offer ;)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 03:33:00 pm »
    Always need more raw gold Bjorn.  I'll hire you to get it for me at the previous price if that suits you.

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2005, 03:13:00 am »
    I will buy the longsword from you if you still have it.

Dorax Windsmith (Dwarven Fighter)

Dorganath

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2005, 05:38:00 am »
    Talan--

The mahogany staff is of interest to me.  Let's see if we can work out a deal.

--Connor

FraterAudcal

• View Profile
      « Reply #33 on: May 24, 2005, 12:39:00 pm »
      'Ey, if ye still have thee cloak of the panther, I am quite interested. I can normally be found around Hlint. Look for the short, black haired little bugger.

--Belit

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2005, 03:01:00 pm »
      I have all of the above requested items in stock.  Get my attention if you see me, or send me a note and we'll arrange the sale.

-Talan Va'lash

Edit: Forgot to sign the note, heh

FraterAudcal

• View Profile
        « Reply #35 on: May 25, 2005, 05:57:00 pm »
        Will do

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2005, 06:53:00 pm »
        I would like to purchase the Iron Longsword.  Please contact me.

-Kahna Krows

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2005, 03:52:00 pm »
        //Updated.  I think there are still a few people who have contacted me that I haven't met with yet.  Send me a tell IG and I will endeavor to arrange a meeting.  I appologize to the fellow I couldn't meet with the other day, sometimes I am busy IG.  Sorry.  If it seems like I am ignoring someone, it is not intentional, it is due to being caught up in some RP or recieving a barrage of tells.  Try me again next time you see me on.  Thanks. -TV

Veneratio

• View Profile
          « Reply #38 on: June 08, 2005, 11:41:00 pm »
          I am interested in those gloves of sworddplay if you still have them.

*signed elegantly*
           Fyre Airis

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2005, 01:41:00 am »
          *a note from Sin*
          I see you have a trident of adamantine for sale.
          I'll buy it if we run into one another.