The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for some items..  (Read 301 times)

iceyfire

Looking for some items..
« on: April 27, 2009, 10:51:04 pm »
*You see a note posted at fort Vehl*
I am in need of some items which would help with convincing overs that a situation is different from what it really is (Bluff), and i wouldnt mind some other items to a lesser extent that would help make me look more imposing (intimidate).
Will pay generously.

The items i have heard about that i will be looking for are as follows, not restricted to.

Circlet of Confidence
Cloak of Mysteries
Royal Ball Gown

I am also on a side note looking for a scroll of ultravision.
Please leave your enquiry with the bartender at the inn, stating for your message to reach the love lady.
Thanks
*Unsigned*

** Just looking for some gear that helps with my Intimidate and bluff checks people, would appreciate any help on these and perhaps suggestions on what gear to look for, thanks in advance!**

Thanks Pseud!

Pseudonym

Re: Looking for some items..
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 11:09:54 pm »
// Circlet of Confidence - Skill bonus Bluff +8, Intimidate +4, persuade +8, taunt +4 //

Lord Dark

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 07:00:03 pm »
*Tod leaves a message with the innkeeper with "Miss Love Lady" on the front.*

Miss Love Lady,

Give me some time and I could make you the Cloak of Mysteries.

-Tod

//The cloak gives +8 to Bluff, +6 to hide and casts camouflage 1/day, penalties are -4 to spot/listen.

iceyfire

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 10:03:56 pm »
*Looks at the notice then asks the innkeeper for any notes, she reads tods message and scribbles*
That cloak sounds to be the right sort of thing i am looking for, i shall organise payment, please let me know what sort of compensation you would be expecting to part with such a fine cloak.
Love Lady

*Leaves it with the innkeeper to pass along*

cbnicholson

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 10:36:56 pm »
Angel's have a royal ball gown fer sale, Miss.

//there are also a few odd exceptional rings we have that may do what you want as well.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 12:12:26 am »
I too would be interested in a Royal Ball Gown.  Such silky softness on my body.  i cannot resist!  Call me...

-Farros Galdor

iceyfire

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 12:16:13 am »
*Talks to the innkeeper about any more notices, and writes a reply back to the angels*
Sounds good, i have heard the prices are fair with the angels, so let me know when and where we can meet to make an exchange of true.
*Signed Love Lady*