The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Vrebel's Chest Sale  (Read 380 times)

willhoff

Vrebel's Chest Sale
« on: September 11, 2009, 10:04:12 pm »
I've got some things I've aquired from me travels if any of you folks wanna bid on em' its fine with me.  Oh one note, the boots er kinda special cause i got em' from the mighty paladin himself, Lance.  Apparently they were previously worn by the legendary Barion Firesteed. Well anyways, Lance made me promise they'd never be used against the chuch of Toran or Rofirein so only folks of good character need bid on them and need ta swear ta what i swore to.  So that means if I think yer pullin' me leg you ain't gettin' the boots.

So here goes://

1)  Boots of Striding +2:  Constitution +2, Level 11, electrical resist -10
Starting bid: 30,000t

2)  Gloves of Harmony:  perform +12, level 6, only usable by Bard
Starting bid: 3,000t

3)  Death's Visor:  Damage immunity negative energy 5%, Dark vision, Immunity to Death Magic, level 21, fortitude +1, Will -2, only CE, CN, LE, NE, TN.
Starting bid:  30,000t

4)  Cloak of resistance +2:  universal saves +2, cold resist -10, level 10
Starting bid:  10,000t

5)  Frindahl's Battle Cleaver:  Acid damage 1d6, bludgening damage 1d4, level 17, enhancement bonus +2
Starting bid:  5000t

Auction will end one week from today (9/18/09 10:00p.m. edt)

If bidding is still active on any item i will extend the auction on that specific item for those bidders.  Active means at least two people bid an item on the final day of the auction.

Pseudonym

Re: Vrebel's Chest Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 10:09:45 pm »
Death's Visor - 30,000 true

Arkolio Salvorre

// Curious as to how you impose an IC restriction on an OOC concept such as alignment? Also, Rofirein himself is not 'good' aligned!

willhoff

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 10:27:41 pm »
//Good question Pseud.  Now that you mention it I agree with you.  Just as a side note the idea was mine and not Lance's.  I will edit the post to omit the alignment restriction.  Thanks.

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 02:24:55 pm »
I'll bid 30 thousand for the boots of striding of the second strength.

Fehriel Cailomel
 *A wolf print is drawn under his name*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 02:37:14 pm »
*Lance just look at the add, and shakes his head not saying a single word, just walking towards the guildhall with a toughtful look*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 02:59:30 am »
*After few hours , Lance is seen aproaching towards Vrebel, with a toughful look , in his face there is proud and respect in an expresion, he greets politely and then speak *

Sir, I've seen your auction and I am glad that the boots that served Sir Barion have kept you in good health for this years, since I apreciate the intent on your auction, I'd wish in my role as seneschal of the Orcbashers to recover the boots of our former member, Unfortunately I can't pay you for the price you ask, yet those boots represent a lot for me personally and to our guild of course, and I'd wish to exchange them for a new set of similar kind.

By the honorable agreement we had celebrated I call on this favor from you .

*he shows him a new set of boots, with the same properties as the ones auctioned, then awaits for his answer*

willhoff

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 03:14:14 am »
*Vrebel bow's to Lance and greets him warmly*  Greeting sir Lance and I thank you fer intrusting Sir Barion's boots with me.  *Vrebel exchanges Barion's boots with the new pair from Lance*  They served me well.  *out of respect he doesnt bother to check that they are the same until Lance leaves*

*Vrebel bids Lance a kind farewell and heads back to the board where his auction notice is posted*

willhoff

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 03:57:08 am »
*Vrebel walks up and scribles something on his Auction notice*

Okay sorry folks, one minor change, I'm replacin' the boots with a different pair but have no fear they are of identical make and quality minus the colorful history.  Only difference is now anyone can bid on em' as long as yer true holds up.

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 03:07:43 am »
*Feh waves*

Bid stands

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 09:31:32 am »
I'll offer 5000 for that Axe

Shiff Dragonheart

cbnicholson

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 01:05:15 pm »
Vrebel,

I meet yer minimum bid fer the gloves at 3000.

Ben Poetr.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Serissa

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 09:36:18 pm »
I offer 3500 for the gloves of harmony.

Aylana

Lareth

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 10:49:38 pm »
10,000 for the Cloak of Resistance is bid.

~Alassir Vil'Drazzic~

willhoff

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 11:29:20 pm »
*Vrebel stumbles over to the board were his auction notice is still nailed up obviously suffering from a severe hangover or exaustion and scribbles some thing on the notice*

Hi folks, auction is over, figured I'd give ya'll a little more time ta get yer true tagether.  Those who have placed bids here please come and find me at yer leisure.