The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wanted: Iron Oversized Toothpick of Death!  (Read 105 times)

SuperMunch

Wanted: Iron Oversized Toothpick of Death!
« on: February 20, 2006, 06:21:48 am »
/*
Note:

Freldo's taken down the note, as per this post. but I'll leave the notice, in case anyone wants a laugh.
*/

...On the notice board at the Wild Surge...

I, Freldo, have gathered a wee bit of coin and calls on master craftsmen for an iron rapier.

It may be of second hand and need not have an accompanying sheath, in fact, if it's knicked it'll be even more appreciated as it'll probably have tales to tell that I'm very intrested in.

Discounts, if the salesman is inclined to it, are appreciated and encouraged.

Forms of payment I dispose of:
- Barber-dentist services
- Singing and dancing at public and private occasions
- Bodyguard at brownie conventions (note: by convention, I mean two brownies, maximum)
- Copious amount of pure gratitude (it has been said that a day's gratitude is worth quite a lot)
- Legal tender of gold, some of the coins may be a dirty with blood - mostly my own.

Freldo the Bard.

feniox

Re: Wanted: Iron Oversized Toothpick of Death!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 06:50:46 am »
I can be making that fer ye. Look around fer me and we'll sort out a payment. It'll nay be of shoddy quality though...

- Kurgaz Ulfson

cappyra

RE: Wanted: Iron Oversized Toothpick of Death!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 11:51:57 am »
*Derrick reads the note with a half grin

*Takes out a stick of charcoal and writes at the bottom of the note

I have a nice Iron Rapier for you.  I did not make it... but I can attest to it's quaility by first hand account and...  the previous owner has no further use for it.

Fer payment...  I believe some singin will do for a few weeks at the Leilon Arms.  Let me know and we can work out an arrangement.

An...  dunna worry about the quality of yer singin. . .  either way you will get the rapier. . .

Derrick

SuperMunch

Re: Wanted: Iron Oversized Toothpick of Death!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 06:56:58 am »
Freldo rips down the notice and runs off to Leilon.

Then he remembers the Inn's not open tonight and goes drink to Derrick's health